Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Reducing Meditation program, need tips and some help

Ninja 666

Hello! Due to a more packed time schedule I need to reduce my meditation program. The thing is that I'm afraid I'll drop in energy if I do so, so I need some help in making a shorter meditation program without loosing it's power.

Currently I'm doing roughly 3 hours of meditation daily. This is including my Yoga routine, regular meditations, and night meds. Additionally I'm doing the RTR's, and a Banishing and Aura Cleaning ritual after that. So I'll just line it out for your input.

WAKE UP ROUTINE:

Cleaning Aura - HPS Maxine's white-gold ball 3 times, and with double affirmations.

Put Extra Energy into Cleaning Your Aura
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=12599

Chakra cleaning - White-gold ball through chakras

Yogic Breathing - 9 Breaths
Alternate Nostril Breathing - 5 rounds, 2-3 min

Hatha Yoga - A fast routine 10-15 min tops, with 10 min rest for buzz time

REGULAR MEDITATIONS:

Runic Aura of Protection - Algiz, Berkano, Saulo 27 times each, and "AUM affirmation AUM" 9 times.

Satanas "Complete Chakra Meditation" - A variant of johnson_akemi's -
Vibrate SATANAS into each of my main chakras, visualize a staff rising through my main chakras, spin the staff at ("1 x" SPEED OF LIGHT) the speed of light and affirm that my chakras are vibrating and spinning at ("1 x" SPEED OF LIGHT) the speed of light. I do that entire process three times and then vibrate AUM into my aura 40 times. I then direct the energies with the affirmation
• AUM
"In a positive and permanent way for me, I am always safe, secure, protected, and healthy in every way"
• AUM
x9

Sun Square - (This is basically my "personal workings" part, so around 20 min workings with 3 min buzz time)

Pineal Meditation - I breath in White-Gold energy into my pineal gland 9 times and affirm the energy. 2 min feel it

3rd Eye Meditation - Satanama into my 3rd eye 27 times and affirm it. 3 min feel it

Void meditation - 10 min void meditation and focusing on Satan's Sigil at the same time.

NIGHT MEDITATIONS:

Cleaning Aura - HPS Maxine's white-gold ball 3 times, and with double affirmations.

Chakra Cleaning - White-gold ball through chakras

Hand Chakras - Roughly 3 min

Feet Chakras - 9 breaths, 1-2 min

Chakra Extensions - Temple-, shoulder-, hip chakras, and extensions of main chakras, I'd say 4 min tops

Aura of Protection - Breathing in White-Gold energy 27 times and affirm it.

Buzz time for 10 min.

REVERSE TORAH RITUALS, BANISHING RITUAL AND CLEANING AURA:

Final RTR, and whatever comes

Banishing Ritual - Vinasa 108 times

Aura Cleaning - Vibrate Surya 111 times, and affirmation from the old "Satan Wants this done" routine -
'My aura is constantly deflecting and repelling any and all negative energy, spite, ill will and curses
directed at me and is always returning it right back to those who send it.' 'I am aligning these protective energies with those of my Brothers and Sisters in Satan.'

So that is that. I hope you can help me shorten it without losing it's power. I would like for it to be at least an hour shorter, but it's hard, it might not look like it on paper, but it takes some time.

Please ask me any questions you might have.

You can replace your alternate nostril breathing with the "Prayer" mudra if you are short on time, whilist doing other meditations. This saves you 5 minutes.

Hands and feet and sides of the soul meditations can be done by focusing and circulation of energy during your buzz relaxation phase, by focusing on them. This probably saves you another 5-10 minutes.

Your Buzz phase can be reduced by up to 7 minutes. 3 minutes should suffice with proper focus. We are at 25 minutes of saved time.

Your Hatha can be combined with a Kundalini Yoga schedule, totaling the same amount of time, but giving you more energy.

Nothing changes on you time wise, but Kundalini yoga if you are dire on time, can be used to raise your energies, in way less amount of time than other meditations, but it should only be done in the case of you lacking serious time. You can empower chakras every 36 hours or every one day and a half, which should save you another few minutes, let's say we are at 35 minutes now. Kundalini yoga if you do it properly will compensate here. If you feel like you drop negatively, do not do this.

You can also reduce your cleaning, by doing two very strong cleaning sessions twice a day. Once every a few days you may need to clean more. One big cleaning of the ones you do would give you 10 minutes more.

Vinasa can be done only when you feel you are under attack, this may also save you a few minutes, bringing you close to 50 total minutes saved, and no energy loss on your behalf.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You can replace your alternate nostril breathing with the "Prayer" mudra if you are short on time, whilist doing other meditations. This saves you 5 minutes.

Hands and feet and sides of the soul meditations can be done by focusing and circulation of energy during your buzz relaxation phase, by focusing on them. This probably saves you another 5-10 minutes.

Your Buzz phase can be reduced by up to 7 minutes. 3 minutes should suffice with proper focus. We are at 25 minutes of saved time.

Your Hatha can be combined with a Kundalini Yoga schedule, totaling the same amount of time, but giving you more energy.

Nothing changes on you time wise, but Kundalini yoga if you are dire on time, can be used to raise your energies, in way less amount of time than other meditations, but it should only be done in the case of you lacking serious time. You can empower chakras every 36 hours or every one day and a half, which should save you another few minutes, let's say we are at 35 minutes now. Kundalini yoga if you do it properly will compensate here. If you feel like you drop negatively, do not do this.

You can also reduce your cleaning, by doing two very strong cleaning sessions twice a day. Once every a few days you may need to clean more. One big cleaning of the ones you do would give you 10 minutes more.

Vinasa can be done only when you feel you are under attack, this may also save you a few minutes, bringing you close to 50 total minutes saved, and no energy loss on your behalf.

This is a life saver! Thank you so much! I will put all of this to use.

Fanboy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

i have never felt a buzz, even though my power is clearly heightened and my flow is going well during and after yoga.

had the same problem for years, advice?

thanks

also sorry for being a baby

You have to do the breaks inbetween the kunda joga (as mentioned in the kunda pdf) then realy relax. Then you will feal it.

Fanboy said:
Fuchs said:
Fanboy said:
i have never felt a buzz, even though my power is clearly heightened and my flow is going well during and after yoga.

had the same problem for years, advice?

thanks

also sorry for being a baby

You have to do the breaks inbetween the kunda joga (as mentioned in the kunda pdf) then realy relax. Then you will feal it.

I have a bad phobia of doing big changes. And mainly of losing myself. Big Responsibility etc if this is not it, then I'm just going to accept that I must be missing something inside me, or for some other unknown reason that I don't feel energy the same way as everyone else. Since everytime I ask for years I never once get a response on the matter aside from, "just wait 20 minutes after the yoga, or don't move your body"

I guess nobody else has this issue so I'm assuming the buzzing is created by m+f energy bonding together or I'm missing the barrier between aura and soul body. The only variable here is that those energies for me have no more bonding and mixing to be done in my eyes.

Thanks for your response

You have to chill, let go off any thought and lay down just fokus on your crown, you can lift your butt with your feet/belly contract the anus/ass hold the position (like a triangel) this does stimulate the kunda energy it´s one of the Bandhas:
"The Moola Bandha is applied by contracting your anus. This drives the serpentine energy upwards."
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Bandhas.html

You can also apply the other ones and then hold and let go after some time, fokus again on your crown.

Or do a handstand also apply Moola Bandha if this does not work, then fokus on cleaning.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back