Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

“Karma”

Darksage666

Greetings my fellow SS, I was hoping someone could explain to me or lead me to the right direction on what real karma is and how it is really created?

Let’s say someone robs or murders innocent people continuously during his life time, does this create karma for him? If not, how is karma created? And for those who abuse occult knowledge to curse innocent people, there is karma for these people or no?

Karma is only a fancy label for the reactions of the actions you take and put out.

For example, everytime a robber robs someone, they are condemned. This comes back after it is amassed by retribution on the robber. Depending on their 'tolerance' this may come sooner than later, but this deed 'follows' them.

If one misuses occult means this can also backfire onto them sooner or later, provided they do not know how to deal with this.

Karma has to only be understood as the reaction of one's actions that is caused.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Karma is only a fancy label for the reactions of the actions you take and put out.

For example, everytime a robber robs someone, they are condemned. This comes back after it is amassed by retribution on the robber. Depending on their 'tolerance' this may come sooner than later, but this deed 'follows' them.

If one misuses occult means this can also backfire onto them sooner or later, provided they do not know how to deal with this.

Karma has to only be understood as the reaction of one's actions that is caused.

Okay, thank you HP, I was trying to understand this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back