Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

SERIOUS HELP NEEDED!!!!!!!!

ac32598

hello satanic family and comarades i am under severe attack by the enemy they have showed their selves to me they now i am aware of them and i know for a fact they are trying to KILL me everywhere i go they are my supposed mother i now know is a KIKE and she is doing everything she can to totally destroy me and keep me seperated from my soulmate they have attached angels to me and are trying to manipulate my mind so i cant get any help i am far outnumbered here. HP Maxine if you read this PLEASE tell me how i can get rid of this nasty thing before it kills me DESPERATE HELP NEEDED EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you just say that your mother is Jewish?

yw4hlST.jpg

I hope you have a reasonable explanation to extricate yourself out of the position you just put yourself in.

Final RTR and Returning Curses parts 1 and 2. Kundalini yoga do it very fast with very deep breathing this will give you the energy to use for powering the RTR and Returning Curses.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
He could mean she is so deep into their programs that her soul has been replaced by a jewish one, but is still genetically genile. I've known people like that.

Either way, even if this person does have a jewish mother, let them do the RTR as much as they can. Either way it will sort everything out.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Final RTR and Returning Curses parts 1 and 2. Kundalini yoga do it very fast with very deep breathing this will give you the energy to use for powering the RTR and Returning Curses.
He's mentally unsound. As I said before in a different post, the more rtrs we do these termites come out losing their minds. They can't co exist in our organization.

I am really wondering wtf is inside the mind of certain people, if they really see this crap or they are just completely delusional.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Powstanie Pogańskie said:
He could mean she is so deep into their programs that her soul has been replaced by a jewish one, but is still genetically genile. I've known people like that.

Either way, even if this person does have a jewish mother, let them do the RTR as much as they can. Either way it will sort everything out.

That's what I'm hoping for and why I don't wanna outright jump to a conclusion just yet. My own father could have some comparisons drawn with how deep he is into Xianity despite his knowing little about it beyond what affirms his preconceived ideas and values.

The "'supposed' mother" bit makes me think adoption as a possibility. Knowing something like that could be the single most critical factor for a Satanist who looks into their family tree and finds a Jewish surname.

Aquarius said:
I am really wondering wtf is inside the mind of certain people, if they really see this crap or they are just completely delusional.

Sometimes you wonder, but I wouldn't be surprised if the OP really is getting hit hard by enemy attacks designed to kill them. I've seen them at least once in their efforts to fuck with me during my low point(s), potentially twice. Their desperation grows increasingly blatant each day.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back