Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

ritual of dedication

StyleCoin

Hello everyone, I did the ritual of dedication to satan this afternoon, I did everything right but I could not use my blood to sign my name, I used a red pen, 4 candles and I recited the prayer, I managed to meditate a little, I felt a slight feeling of peace after that, I wonder if the pact was accepted even without using my blood.

StyleCoin said:
Hello everyone, I did the ritual of dedication to satan this afternoon, I did everything right but I could not use my blood to sign my name, I used a red pen, 4 candles and I recited the prayer, I managed to meditate a little, I felt a slight feeling of peace after that, I wonder if the pact was accepted even without using my blood.

You have to use your blood. The blood isn't just for some 'hardcore' factor it's actually the most important part of the dedication. Your blood is the direct physical connection to your soul and is needed in order for your actual soul to be properly integrated into the House of Satan and for Satan to help you free your soul from the enemy filth.

The act of the dedication itself through intent and speech was likely accepted and acknowledged by Satan, thus the feeling of peace, but without the blood I don't think he can actually assign you soul-wise. I would do the ritual again but this time with the blood.

Ghost in the Machine said:
StyleCoin said:

You have to use your blood. The blood isn't just for some 'hardcore' factor it's actually the most important part of the dedication. Your blood is the direct physical connection to your soul and is needed in order for your actual soul to be properly integrated into the House of Satan and for Satan to help you free your soul from the enemy filth.

The act of the dedication itself through intent and speech was likely accepted and acknowledged by Satan, thus the feeling of peace, but without the blood I don't think he can actually assign you soul-wise. I would do the ritual again but this time with the blood.

Building off of this, if the difficulty you experienced was trying to get the blood out to sign your name, I'd recommend buying a diabetic lancet; they're quite inexpensive at pharmacies and can make pricking your finger an easy, precise process. They're also pre-sterilized so that issue is taken care of as well.

StyleCoin said:

If you don't want to sacrifice your blood, you could do the ritual in your astral temple. All you need is visualization :D ;)

Ryan666RR said:
StyleCoin said:

If you don't want to sacrifice your blood, you could do the ritual in your astral temple. All you need is visualization :D ;)

Hello, I can do the ritual with my blood on April 1st :), I'm very curious to know who my guardian demon is. =)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back