Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Inquiry & suggestions about preparing meditation program

UMBRA_MESSENGER108

Hi all,

After gathering information from Web achieve of JoS I came to this type of conclusion for personal program but i'm open to suggestion if you think i'm missing something or If I'm wrong, please correct me!

I remember I read this earlier this week:
As far as Yoga is concerned, I see that the Kundalini spinal series contains most of the Eight fold path except for maithuna and the yantra, but one can incorporate that

Eight Fold Path:

1- Asanas: Physical Position: Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, The Five TIbetans & Tai Chi.
2- Pranayama: Breathing Exercises .
3- Dhyana: Meditation.
4- Mantras: Vibration of words of Power.
5- Yantras: Meditation upon Sigils and Symbols ( Used along with Vibration of Mantras )
6- Mudras: Hand Positions which activate the Vril.
7- Bandhas: Energy Locks which stimulate and direct the serpent.
8- Maithuna: Sexual Activity ( Orgams very important ..)

Monday:

- Cleaning Aura & Chakras.
- Empowering Aura.
- Spinning Chakras.
- Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga (PinkLotus website*with Kundalini spinal series*) & The Five Tibetan.
- Trance.
- Cobra Breath Technique.
- Void Meditation.
- King & Queen Meditation.
- RAUM Meditation.
- Invoking Element: Air & Fire.
- Directing Energy Meditation.
- Foundation Meditation.
- Opening & Empowering Hand Chakras.
- Opening 3rd eye(FOUR consecutive days) + 6th Chakra & Empowering too + Meditation of Satan & 10th & 11th Chakras( Extension of 6th Chakra ).
- 3rd, Pineal Breathing Meditation.
-Meditation on Spirit.

Tuesday:

- Empowering Aura.
- Spinning Chakras.
- Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga (PinkLotus website*with Kundalini spinal series*) & The Five Tibetan.
- Trance.
- Invoking Element: Earth & Air.
- Circulating Energy.
- Sound Meditation.
- Void Meditation.
- Energy Meditation
- Opening Feet chakras
- Opening & Empowering Sacral.
- Single Serpent Meditation.
- Concentrating the elements.
Wednesday:

- Empowering Aura.
- Spinning Chakras.
- Trance.
- Foundation Meditation.
- Invoking Element: Fire & Quintessence.
- Void Meditation.
- Flame Meditation.
- Opening ClairVoyance & ClairAudience chakras.
- Opening & Empowering Heart.
- Meditation on Spirit.
Thursday:

- Empowering Aura.
- Spinning Chakras.
- Trance.
- Invoking Element: Water & Earth.
- Circulating Energy.
- Sound Meditation.
- Void Meditation.
- Opening Minor Chakras.
- Opening & Empowering Crown.
- Pineal Meditation.
- Meditation of Satan.
- Opening Feet Chakras.
- 3rd, Pineal Breath Meditation.
- Concentrating on the elements.
Friday:

- Empowering Aura.
- Spinning Chakras.
- Trance.
- Foundation Meditation.
- Invoking Element: Quintessence & Water.
- Void Meditation
- Opening & Empowering Throat.
- Energy Meditation.
- Meditation on Spirit.
Saturday:

- Empowering Aura.
- Spinning Chakras.
- Trance.
- Invoke Elements: Air & Quintessence.
- Circulating Energy.
- Sound Meditation.
- Void Meditation.
- Opening & Empowering Base.
- 12th & 13th Chakras(Extension of Base chakra)
- Opening Feet Chakras.
- Concentrating on the elements meditation.

Sunday:

- Empowering Aura.
- Spinning Chakras.
- Trance.
- Foundation Meditation.
- Invoking Elements: Quintessence & Fire.
- Void Meditation.
- Opening & Empowering Solar.
- Opening Hand Chakras.
- Energy Meditation
- Meditation on Spirit.

Question(s):

1~ 8th & 9th Chakras are the extension of which chakra ? *Page is Down for many years in the Web Archive*

2~ Mer Ka Ba Meditation is to open chakras? *I read the 2 pages for more information but I still didn't understand well, Sorry*

3~ What is the point of Twin Serpent compare to Single Serpent Meditation and when should we practice it?

Philosopher's Stone > Working OF Alchemy:

1. To Merge twin Serpent (Ida & Pingala) = Ida (Female), Pingala (Male) and Sushumna (Sexual) >>> This Best done with Kundalini Yoga as it increases the sexual energy(The Power) of Sushumna which brings >> Ida & Pingala Together >>> Which is Best done with the Cobra Breath Technique.

UMBRA_MESSENGER108 said:
Hi all,

After gathering information from Web achieve of JoS I came to this type of conclusion for personal program but i'm open to suggestion if you think i'm missing something or If I'm wrong, please correct me!

As far as Yoga is concerned, I see that the Kundalini spinal series contains most of the Eight fold path except for maithuna and the yantra, but one can incorporate that

Eight Fold Path:

1- Asanas: Physical Position: Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, The Five TIbetans & Tai Chi.
5- Yantras: Meditation upon Sigils and Symbols ( Used along with Vibration of Mantras )

Monday:

- Empowering Aura.
- Spinning Chakras.
- Trance.
- Void Meditation.
- RAUM Meditation.
- Foundation Meditation.
- Opening 3rd eye(FOUR consecutive days) + 6th Chakra & Empowering too + Meditation of Satan & 10th & 11th Chakras( Extension of 6th Chakra ).
-Meditation on Spirit.

Tuesday:

- Empowering Aura.
- Spinning Chakras.
- Trance.
- Circulating Energy.
- Sound Meditation.
- Void Meditation.
- Energy Meditation
- Opening Feet chakras
Wednesday:

- Empowering Aura.
- Spinning Chakras.
- Trance.
- Foundation Meditation.
- Void Meditation.
- Flame Meditation.
- Meditation on Spirit.
Thursday:

- Empowering Aura.
- Spinning Chakras.
- Trance.
- Circulating Energy.
- Sound Meditation.
- Void Meditation.
- Opening Minor Chakras.
- Pineal Meditation.
- Meditation of Satan.
- Opening Feet Chakras.
Friday:

- Empowering Aura.
- Spinning Chakras.
- Trance.
- Foundation Meditation.
- Void Meditation
- Energy Meditation.
- Meditation on Spirit.
Saturday:

- Empowering Aura.
- Spinning Chakras.
- Trance.
- Circulating Energy.
- Sound Meditation.
- Void Meditation.
- Opening Feet Chakras.

Sunday:

- Empowering Aura.
- Spinning Chakras.
- Trance.
- Foundation Meditation.
- Void Meditation.
- Opening Hand Chakras.
- Energy Meditation
- Meditation on Spirit.

Question(s):

1~ 8th & 9th Chakras are the extension of which chakra ? *Page is Down for many years in the Web Archive*

2~ Mer Ka Ba Meditation is to open chakras? *I read the 2 pages for more information but I still didn't understand well, Sorry*

3~ What is the point of Twin Serpent compare to Single Serpent Meditation and when should we practice it?

1. To Merge twin Serpent (Ida & Pingala) = Ida (Female), Pingala (Male) and Sushumna (Sexual) >>> This Best done with Kundalini Yoga as it increases the sexual energy(The Power) of Sushumna which brings >> Ida & Pingala Together >>> Which is Best done with the Cobra Breath Technique.

I don't know your general progress or how much you've worked on yourself, but if you're relatively new then this looks like it might be too much and you'll end up burning yourself out. I would suggest starting with the 40 Days of Power program and gradually working your way up from there. Refer to this page to search for what you need from the broken links.

Because the enemy had taken down our original site everybody has been directed to the satanisgod.org domain, everything is still being worked on so be patient with any errors.

UMBRA_MESSENGER108 said:

I don't know your general progress or how much you've worked on yourself, but if you're relatively new then this looks like it might be too much and you'll end up burning yourself out. I would suggest starting with the 40 Days of Power program and gradually working your way up from there. Refer to this page to search for what you need from the broken links.

Because the enemy had taken down our original site everybody has been directed to the satanisgod.org domain, everything is still being worked on so be patient with any errors.

First of all, if your new, this is too much for someone to handle. Find a proper balance between your daily life and meditation, because otherwise you'll burn yourself out & it can cause problems.

Second, there needs to be consistency when working with chakras, and doing it weekly isn't going to cut it. You'd be wasting a lot more time doing it weekly. I can do 7 days worth of work that would have taken you 7 weeks, see my point? That's nearly 2 months, two months of hard work and you only made 7 days worth of progression.

Third, invoking elements on a weekly basis like you have planned out is just going to wreak havoc on your soul. Just like food and water, things must be balanced for the body to function properly, the soul is the same and invoking elements like that haphazardly is only going to do more damage then good. I've been meditating for 3-4 years straight now, and the elements are one of few meditations I never seriously get into because I understand its consequences when dealt with improperly, so if your new then you should avoid anything advanced like that.

I highly suggest you go along with the 40 day meditation program HP HoodedCobra666 wrote out, it saves a lot of effort for new folk to get a handle on what they should form their meditation program to be like. I've done it when I've started out, and its molded my regular routine and gotten me far to this day.

Here's the link, https://satanism-nazism.webs.com/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf

UMBRA_MESSENGER108 said:
Hi all,

Eight Fold Path:

Monday:

- Empowering Aura.
- Spinning Chakras.
- Trance.
- Void Meditation.
- RAUM Meditation.
- Foundation Meditation.
-Meditation on Spirit.

Tuesday:

- Empowering Aura.
- Spinning Chakras.
- Trance.
- Circulating Energy.
- Sound Meditation.
- Void Meditation.
- Energy Meditation
- Opening Feet chakras
Wednesday:

- Empowering Aura.
- Spinning Chakras.
- Trance.
- Foundation Meditation.
- Void Meditation.
- Flame Meditation.
- Meditation on Spirit.
Thursday:

- Empowering Aura.
- Spinning Chakras.
- Trance.
- Circulating Energy.
- Sound Meditation.
- Void Meditation.
- Opening Minor Chakras.
- Pineal Meditation.
- Meditation of Satan.
- Opening Feet Chakras.
Friday:

- Empowering Aura.
- Spinning Chakras.
- Trance.
- Foundation Meditation.
- Void Meditation
- Energy Meditation.
- Meditation on Spirit.
Saturday:

- Empowering Aura.
- Spinning Chakras.
- Trance.
- Circulating Energy.
- Sound Meditation.
- Void Meditation.
- Opening Feet Chakras.

Sunday:

- Empowering Aura.
- Spinning Chakras.
- Trance.
- Foundation Meditation.
- Void Meditation.
- Opening Hand Chakras.
- Energy Meditation
- Meditation on Spirit.

Question(s):

Hello,I would say that this meditation is too much for you,you know we shouldnt do more than we can handle,it is best to start small,you mustn't do all the meditations in the site in one week

I will speak as someone who has been trough this:

Writing down programs like this feels great, it looks awsome and the idea that you will do all this is thrilling, but It’s unrealistic. Even as a hardcore program, but your wiriting about “preparing meditation program”
It’s way too much and has no order in it, no logical/organic built up, no central focus whatsoever. It’s just an extreme list of spiritual practices/meditations in a list.

Trust me: If you want to save time for yourself, avoid self delusion and dissapointment, design a simple, realistic program that you can do day after day even if shit hits the fan and your whole,life turns upside down.
A simple program that can become an automated, a habit that you do everyday is superior to programs like these, because spiritual transformation does not happen in one day or a week, It’s a long process that becomes one with your daily life.

Writing down programs like this feels great, it looks awsome and the idea that you will do all this is thrilling, but It’s unrealistic. Even as a hardcore program, but your wiriting about “preparing meditation program”
It’s way too much and has no order in it, no logical/organic built up, no central focus whatsoever. It’s just an extreme list of spiritual practices/meditations in a list.

Actually i've been with joS for almost 8 years now.

Been meditating 5 successful years, until One day life decided to throw the biggest punch as I was getting advanced. ( Even today Im still not sure if thats what Maxine mean't by Spiritual attack )

Lost my job, credit companies harassed me for 7 years. The first 3 years, i took the beating until i realize it looked like a spiritual attack or something. Everything seemed to turn against me..people started to hate me like if someone possessed them, back luck started to get worse everyday until i stopped meditation **My biggest mistake** but at this point I was going crazy mentally because even my family started to turn against me and i was living with one of my parent and she kept being like a f*cking bitch...as some point i even wanted her death BUT i knew this is not my thoughts because i'm the quiet one in the family.. everywhere I go, things would always go wrong like none stop!! And all of these bad luck and bad moments in my life got me behind my schedule. I just want to raise my kundalini, reach GodHead and eradicate grays and all those stupid aliens who's messing with us and our beautiful world..

I didn't meditate for the last 4 years because i've been trying to rebuild my life after falling down on the ground...as far as having 1 Bankruptcy so far and each time I start little by little to get my meditation program back together, its hard to keep up.

My body always feel tired, i don't know why.
Feels like i'm getting old -_-..

Feels great to speak up for the first time.

So 'Voila' my weird life!

I'm sure i can handle a lot of energy and the reason for this huge complex program was to advance quicker kind of but if most of you says its not logical then i'm going to re-do it more logical i guess :/

Savitar said:
I will speak as someone who has been trough this:

Trust me: If you want to save time for yourself, avoid self delusion and dissapointment, design a simple, realistic program that you can do day after day even if shit hits the fan and your whole,life turns upside down.
A simple program that can become an automated, a habit that you do everyday is superior to programs like these, because spiritual transformation does not happen in one day or a week, It’s a long process that becomes one with your daily life.
Very well said, if he were to use this program he would most likely burn out by tuesday lol

Seems like after all these years of meditating, i might got a bit sensitive. Anyone else went through this stage? :/

I mean usually im emotionless.

UMBRA_MESSENGER108 said:

Been meditating 5 successful years, until One day life decided to throw the biggest punch as I was getting advanced. ( Even today Im still not sure if thats what Maxine mean't by Spiritual attack )

Lost my job, credit companies harassed me for 7 years. The first 3 years, i took the beating until i realize it looked like a spiritual attack or something. Everything seemed to turn against me..people started to hate me like if someone possessed them, back luck started to get worse everyday until i stopped meditation **My biggest mistake** but at this point I was going crazy mentally because even my family started to turn against me and i was living with one of my parent and she kept being like a f*cking bitch...as some point i even wanted her death BUT i knew this is not my thoughts because i'm the quiet one in the family.. everywhere I go, things would always go wrong like none stop!! And all of these bad luck and bad moments in my life got me behind my schedule. I just want to raise my kundalini, reach GodHead and eradicate grays and all those stupid aliens who's messing with us and our beautiful world..

I didn't meditate for the last 4 years because i've been trying to rebuild my life after falling down on the ground...as far as having 1 Bankruptcy so far and each time I start little by little to get my meditation program back together, its hard to keep up.

I'm sure i can handle a lot of energy and the reason for this huge complex program was to advance quicker kind of but if most of you says its not logical then i'm going to re-do it more logical i guess :/
And that right there is the reason why you are going to have problems,because you want to advance quick like in 1 month or so.advancement is a gradual process because you havent done meditation for four years dosnt mean you should do have of the jos meditation in a day.
You should start slow and build up,that his it is.you are going to put your self in more danger.
I would say work on your chakras first,do aura cleaning and aura of protection.if you have space and time you can do hatha yoga for few minutes and then rtrs
Don't burn yourself out

UMBRA_MESSENGER108 said:

And that right there is the reason why you are going to have problems,because you want to advance quick like in 1 month or so.advancement is a gradual process because you havent done meditation for four years dosnt mean you should do half of the jos meditation in a day.
You should start slow and build up,that how it is.you are going to put yourself in more danger.
I would say work on your chakras first,do aura cleaning and aura of protection.if you have space and time you can do hatha yoga for few minutes and then rtrs
Don't burn yourself out

Ghost in the Machine said:
40 Days of Power program and gradually working your way up from there.

is there a further plan for spiritual development ?

or is it enouth to daily work on the chakras and do hatha + kundalini joga for raising kundalini ?

(+ aop , ac, returning curser 1+2, rtrs)

It would also be interesting to see what your /or someone else advanced shedule looks like.

mine (not advanced) :

aop 216 reps planetary mantras base to head and back down ... (hope this counts as chakra working) + 4x satanas pillars soul
ac returning curses 1+2,
rtr (1-2),
money working 108 I´m to lazy to do 216 or change my counting bees. :lol:
falung gong the five exercises.

try to do hatha + kundalini in the future daily. and cut down the aop again maybe to 111 (solar number)

UMBRA_MESSENGER108 said:

To sum it up: You have a lot of experience and knowledge accumulated years ago and a history of years of successful spiritual evolution. That is definetly something you can build on.
However you cannot just ignore the lost years that were spent without meditation.

What happened is that the changed in energy intake created fluctuation Your whole being got used to recieving a lot of energy, this changed for the worse and the side effects of it are obvious: Feeling tired, emotional sensitivity, general bad luck in life etc.

The side effects are spiritual, psychological and physical at the same time, therefore you need to treat all of these issues while removing the root cause.
That is why you need a stable, realistic and well structured program that you can apply in practice day after day.
This will stablizie your energy levels and ensure a maintainable growth, which means a spiritually and physically wellbeing as well, not to mention the psychological aspect. You have to protect and uphold your integrity. If you say you will do something, especially something important, that is the core of your values such as satanic duties and meditation, you have to be able to keep your word. This will lead to self trust and self confidence, which is psychological strength and stability.

Fuchs said:

or is it enouth to daily work on the chakras and do hatha + kundalini joga for raising kundalini ?

It would also be interesting to see what your /or someone else advanced shedule looks like.

mine (not advanced) :

aop 216 reps planetary mantras base to head and back down ... (hope this counts as chakra working) + 4x satanas pillars soul
ac returning curses 1+2,
rtr (1-2),

try to do hatha + kundalini in the future daily. and cut down the aop again maybe to 111 (solar number)

There is the warrior training program that can be started after the 40 day one, it will likely have you repeat workings you've already done in the 40 day but I suggest you still do them and follow through. This program will help train one to fight spiritually and learn how to go on the offense. As with both programs if you are struggling with a certain section or exercise you can continue to practice for more days if you feel you need to.

I don't share my exact meditation schedule but the RTR is always my primary focus as it should be for everyone. I've had to cease a couple of major personal workings since I was burning myself out and redirected my focus more on self-advancement. Be careful that you do not do too much as this can actually set you back by spreading energy too thin. You advance more efficiently when your focus is more narrow and direct.

Fuchs said:

mine (not advanced) :

ac returning curses 1+2,
rtr (1-2),

There is the warrior training program that can be started after the 40 day one, it will likely have you repeat workings you've already done in the 40 day but I suggest you still do them and follow through. This program will help train one to fight spiritually and learn how to go on the offense. As with both programs if you are struggling with a certain section or exercise you can continue to practice for more days if you feel you need to.

I don't share my exact meditation schedule but the RTR is always my primary focus as it should be for everyone. I've had to cease a couple of major personal workings since I was burning myself out and redirected my focus more on self-advancement. Be careful that you do not do too much as this can actually set you back by spreading energy too thin. You advance more efficiently when your focus is more narrow and direct.

Thanks for the warrior training program link Ghost in the Machine.
Is there any disadvantage if someone shows his shedule online (like when you chare your birth time/data) ?
I respect your decision. I just wonder.

Fuchs said:
Is there any disadvantage if someone shows his shedule online (like when you chare your birth time/data) ?

If someone were to share their meditation schedule the enemy could deduce what garbage they need to throw at the individual to hinder them. I take quite a direct part against the enemy so there's no doubt they'd love nothing more than to hinder or stop me by any means, they've tried relentlessly in the past to no avail. I'm not saying this will happen but it's a risk I certainly don't have to take.

It is also a personal choice as it has been mentioned before that those of us who are advanced should hold back on sharing what we can do and every 'super cool' thing we're capable of as this discourages new members or can make others feel like they aren't worth anything to the ministries which is the exact opposite. Every member we have here who works towards our goals on behalf of Satan is of every bit as worthy of being part of JoS and working alongside us. We're not here to show off we're here to help so others can also reach these levels.

Fuchs said:

If someone were to share their meditation schedule the enemy could deduce what garbage they need to throw at the individual to hinder them. I take quite a direct part against the enemy so there's no doubt they'd love nothing more than to hinder or stop me by any means, they've tried relentlessly in the past to no avail. I'm not saying this will happen but it's a risk I certainly don't have to take.

It is also a personal choice as it has been mentioned before that those of us who are advanced should hold back on sharing what we can do and every 'super cool' thing we're capable of as this discourages new members or can make others feel like they aren't worth anything to the ministries which is the exact opposite. Every member we have here who works towards our goals on behalf of Satan is of every bit as worthy of being part of JoS and working alongside us. We're not here to show off we're here to help so others can also reach these levels.

With all respect, I disagree. Sharing templates, plans and schedules is a great opportunity for everyone to learn and use these to develop their own, especially with added explanations and experiences - what worked what didn’t, what happened, what was the result and why.

I’ve made a lot of mistakes and failed many times with scheduling and planning my meditations and learned a lot from these costly lessons. It would of been a lot easier for me in the past if I could read others testimonials and learn from their experiences and mistakes instead of wasting time/energy on commiting them.

Of course no one should feel pressurized to share their stuff if they want to keep it for themselves,
but in my opinion the skill and discipline to create realistic plans and systems that work is very important for new members and old timers as well. It think it would deserve a separate topic, on a blog/website of at least the basic principals to follow, with simple examples that can be used for templates.

Fuchs said:

I understand that but,

I thought if someone has no picture or name from you they can´t do something, or is it enouth to have a username and a random picture the user did choose to connect/send curses, bindings ...?

Fuchs said:
I understand that but,

I thought if someone has no picture or name from you they can´t do something, or is it enouth to have a username and a random picture the user did choose to connect/send curses, bindings ...?

It's just an extra layer of protection and privacy for me, that is all. The vast majority of the enemy on this planet can't do much about you if they don't know who you are, so typically you are fine. We are also protected by our guardians, Satan and from our own protective workings.

Savitar said:
With all respect, I disagree. Sharing templates, plans and schedules is a great opportunity for everyone to learn and use these to develop their own, especially with added explanations and experiences - what worked what didn’t, what happened, what was the result and why.

I’ve made a lot of mistakes and failed many times with scheduling and planning my meditations and learned a lot from these costly lessons. It would of been a lot easier for me in the past if I could read others testimonials and learn from their experiences and mistakes instead of wasting time/energy on commiting them.

Of course no one should feel pressurized to share their stuff if they want to keep it for themselves,
but in my opinion the skill and discipline to create realistic plans and systems that work is very important for new members and old timers as well. It think it would deserve a separate topic, on a blog/website of at least the basic principals to follow, with simple examples that can be used for templates.

It's perfectly okay if you disagree, this is mostly a personal choice of mine and if others want to share their schedules they can. I've even asked members before about their schedules to be able to help them further, I just don't share my own and if somebody else doesn't want to share then they don't have to. It's not some strict thing that I wanna turn into a full fledged law for everybody else, it's just me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back