Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Sun Square

All Hail my Satanic Comrades.

I know we are using Surya instead of Suryae to Aura cleaning. A few days ago I wanted to start Sun Square I checked the mantra of Sun Square it's AUM HRAAM HRIM HRAUM SAU SURYAE NAMA. Then I wondered are we going to use Surya or Suryae ?
Thanks for the answers. Hail Satan.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Either works the same.
I'd been pondering this for quite a while also, High Priest. Is it truly the exact same? Because as you know, many members report increased power and effectiveness from SURYA (with the hissed Kabbalistic S) than with the old SURYAE. So wouldn't using SURYA in the Square be more effective also?

My kind regards.

PeppermintTaco said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Either works the same.
I'd been pondering this for quite a while also, High Priest. Is it truly the exact same? Because as you know, many members report increased power and effectiveness from SURYA (with the hissed Kabbalistic S) than with the old SURYAE. So wouldn't using SURYA in the Square be more effective also?

My kind regards.
I'm not HC, but I think these things are individual preferences. Perhaps these people you are referencing just had better results with "Surya" because it fit them better individually. A simple test to find out which is better for you, is to just vibrate one of them for several minutes and try 'feel' the energies. Then vibrate the other one a day or two later, and test again. The one that feels better for you is usually the best option. :)

Shael said:
PeppermintTaco said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Either works the same.

My kind regards.
I'm not HC, but I think these things are individual preferences. Perhaps these people you are referencing just had better results with "Surya" because it fit them better individually. A simple test to find out which is better for you, is to just vibrate one of them for several minutes and try 'feel' the energies. Then vibrate the other one a day or two later, and test again. The one that feels better for you is usually the best option. :)
Thank you for your valued input, brother (sorry if I mistook that!). I agree, that'd be the intuitive way. I personally like SURYA better also, even though it takes a good deal longer. I don't think there is anyone who knows of SURYA and still prefers SURYAE, I think it's a superior version?

Anyway, I was trying to get an "official" opinion from a High Priest, but it does boil down to what works for you at the end of the day, sure.

I plan on starting my first square working on the 7th.
Just wanted to post the affirmation i came up with if someone doesn't mind reviewing it for safety reasons.
Also I am in the middle of my soul opening program, I have done it before, but am re-doing them because i wasn't exactly sober at the time :oops:

Anyways here's what I came up with so far:
"My spine, chakras (or specifically my solar chakra?), and nervous systems are continuously, completely, and permanently empowered and functioning in the correct, healthy and positive way for me."

Would this be considered a spiritual working? and/or am I blending physical/spiritual here?
Thanks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back