Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Attracting friends working

Aquarius

I'd like to do a working to attract people I can be friends with, since I have quite a hard time staying with goyim people, not that I don't have social skills, but being with them and listening to their completely limited mind really makes you feel as if you were pulled down to their own shitty dimension. I have checked the calendar but the closest date for that is on august :cry: :cry: Is there a date I can do such working before august?
Also, can you guys suggest an affirmation to use?

I'm your friend! :D

I had a dream early this week that I wanted to share then but I decided not to. In the dream, all of us Satanists here were in a big room together, like an award ceremony room. Cobra and Mageson set it all up for us and Cobra was reading all our names and describing the awards that we each won for our unique personalities and jobs we do here. Everybody got their own special reward for their work. It was the first time all us here have physically seen each other, so we were all talking and saying things like "of course you look like that :lol: " Many of us here are similar ages and of course we already know each other through here anyway, so it was instant friends. There were trivia games about spiritual knowledge. Us musicians were all playing our music. Then Mageson uncovered a giant table of food for us all to eat, I started biting into what could only be described as a giant grape like 10 inches long and oval shaped (tasted a lot better than a grape though, maybe it's some food the gods eat). Then all our families showed up to come congratulate us, so the rest of the dream I was just sitting talking with my family and playing my guitars. I didn't see all of the rest of us anymore, but I guess you were all still there somewhere with your own families.

I had this dream a day or a couple days before Maxine told us the great news that the gods will be coming back soon. So I think I was feeling a message from the gods telling us how proud they are of all of us and they wanted to reward us with congradulations and a party. Maybe after the gods come back something like this could really be possible.

The Moon is in Aquarius all day tomorrow on the 30th and most of the day on the 31st depending where you are. Aquarius is home sign of 11th house in astrology which rules over friends, associations, social activities

Affirmation idea: "I am attracting compatible friends offline that are receptive to/aligned with Spiritual Satanism in every positive way for me."

Ol argedco luciftias said:

I had a dream early this week that I wanted to share then but I decided not to. In the dream, all of us Satanists here were in a big room together, like an award ceremony room. Cobra and Mageson set it all up for us and Cobra was reading all our names and describing the awards that we each won for our unique personalities and jobs we do here. Everybody got their own special reward for their work. It was the first time all us here have physically seen each other, so we were all talking and saying things like "of course you look like that :lol: " Many of us here are similar ages and of course we already know each other through here anyway, so it was instant friends. There were trivia games about spiritual knowledge. Us musicians were all playing our music. Then Mageson uncovered a giant table of food for us all to eat, I started biting into what could only be described as a giant grape like 10 inches long and oval shaped (tasted a lot better than a grape though, maybe it's some food the gods eat). Then all our families showed up to come congratulate us, so the rest of the dream I was just sitting talking with my family and playing my guitars. I didn't see all of the rest of us anymore, but I guess you were all still there somewhere with your own families.

I had this dream a day or a couple days before Maxine told us the great news that the gods will be coming back soon. So I think I was feeling a message from the gods telling us how proud they are of all of us and they wanted to reward us with congradulations and a party. Maybe after the gods come back something like this could really be possible.
Lolz, but I don’t want to wait to meet some people for 20 years!! Hahahaha so that’s why i wanna do a nice working.

I wish this will happen !I had see o vision of gods coming back a lot time ago too and some days before Maxine tells us so I did saw that again!It will be so amazing! :)

Aquarius said:
I'd like to do a working to attract people I can be friends with, since I have quite a hard time staying with goyim people, not that I don't have social skills, but being with them and listening to their completely limited mind really makes you feel as if you were pulled down to their own shitty dimension. I have checked the calendar but the closest date for that is on august :cry: :cry: Is there a date I can do such working before august?
Also, can you guys suggest an affirmation to use?
You cannot imagine how much I understand you!I hope all of us ,the spiritual Satanist,meet one day!

I had a similar dream around that time. I think, for the most part, I have kept myself closed off personally for security reasons and other things. In my dream, I was behind a sort of see through wall. But we were in a great white hall. I didn't really see people in detail, more like their aura basically. I knew my next step was to go beyond the wall I had set between us. I walked through it and in that instant I felt someone reach out to help me steady myself. The atmosphere was one of joy. "Its about time. We've been waiting for you."

Kind of grandiose in the perspective of me just trying not to alienate myself, but the message of the dream came through well enough. ^^

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back