Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

One of the strongest meditations I've found

HP Mageson666 said:
This was shown to us in a book that had a picture of an ancient Hindu yantra that contains the symbolic images of the letters and how to place them. The full meaning was given to us directly.
Do you mean a mandala ?
Btw, how do you actually work with the yantras and mandalas ? I think this should be an important topic to be covered in itself and i think as a HP whose written so much about vedic system of spirituality , none is better than you for this job.

Jack said:
HP Mageson666 said:
This was shown to us in a book that had a picture of an ancient Hindu yantra that contains the symbolic images of the letters and how to place them. The full meaning was given to us directly.
Do you mean a mandala ?
Btw, how do you actually work with the yantras and mandalas ? I think this should be an important topic to be covered in itself and i think as a HP whose written so much about vedic system of spirituality , none is better than you for this job.
HP Mageson666 said:
The point is he was asking for specific books which makes sense. However there is no specific book for his question it was an image with no explanation of its meaning.

Now you can find this image in several books but the easier is on the cover of  the book "Yoga" by Alain Danielou you can find this image online with a search.

Now  look at the cover Ganesha is red and in the root chakra the color red is the R letter in Sanskrit kabala. Then you have Brahma in the navel, Brahma rules the letter A, Visnu in the solar, Visnu rules the letter U and Shiva in the heart and Shiva rules the letter M. Ganesh is also connected to Shiva as His son and here He is shown with His consort and this usually involves the son Ganesh the R. In the throat shows Sada Shiva which represents the element of Ather which is the A letter in Sanskrit Kabala the next chakra the solar disc is shown which is the symbol of the U letter in Sanskrit and the next the crown chakra, Shiva is placed in the crown Hinduism and Shiva is the letter M. This is how much you have to search thought with this stuff I wouldn't have known this is if I was not shown this and later I was shown the rest in different books. A lot of people wouldn't even understand that Sada Shiva and Brahma are the letter A. They don't understand the Tantra Traditions and their histories.

Further into Tantric images the left and right side and front and back are shown as male and female, literally one half God the other Goddess and the back and front as well. Then the letters that go with such.
yoga-43.jpg

Yantra can be like a mandala but its focus is on specific's. Its simple take the yantra of the chakra's that have the bija mantra's inscribed in them. That chakra has this mantra vibrated into it. For a yantra to be meaningful it has to have the mantra with it.

Jack said:
Do you mean a mandala ?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back