Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Unrequitable love..

TempAnon

I only made this second account to ask certain personal questions which I don't want those who can identify me who read the forums to know I asked.

Here goes.

I have this strange and deep connection to a woman who is a bit older than me, not too much just enough to be considered a babysitter if we were both younger.

The thing is I've never really had the chance to hang out with her in person but we've talked about plenty of her life, my own, the occult, our strangely similar mental patterns despite a different astrology (I'll explain synastry in a bit).

I think she is really genetically compatible for me and her temperament, behavior, and overall personality seem nearly exactly what I often tell friends I'd want in a woman, my own ideal woman for the long term.

She's extremely nurturing yet warrior like, has a water sign signature (it might surprise you which one considering how much of an endurant fighter she is), and we typically enjoy the intellectual conversation - her noting a few times in the past that she liked my expanded rhetoric and such.

We'd share our opinions on wanting to be young, vital, unique etc.

She definitely prefers to achieve the godhead if possible with her busy schedule.

It's been years of me not getting my shit together and dilly dallying on securing a means to meet her in person while I had this unseen connection brewing for her every time I'd look at her face and eyes..

Here is the thing, she has three kids, two from an ex husband who was too controlling, and now a toddler with the man she is presently engaged to...

I knew her just around the time she divorced her ex and before she met the guy she had a kid with and is now engaged too.

As I said about her and I bonding occult wise and achieving the godhead, you can probably see she is SS, and a long term one as an I at that.

As far as I know this guy is not exactly SS but is likely good to her.

It's been hurting me a lot since the Moon went into Scorpio and has been lasting long after it left.

She has her South node on a planet of mine in the 12th which I know implies karma for both the 12th and ones south node.

The planet is one of the major ones for relationships of any kind but for my particular make up gives me security and satisfaction others rarely give.

My moon is conjunct her Mercury and that is nearby her Venus.

Her Moon is conjunct my Jupiter, which is also near my Pluto.....

Her Mars is on my Saturn, but considering the sign this is in the energies seem to be more about my tempering affect on her rather than being controlling or anything.

I'm not the type to dictate a partners life, if I fall in love with them and it remains then obviously I don't want to change them, I want them to thrive as they are.

That's where the difficulty comes in, with some friends having suggested that the marriage might not last seeing as she already got rid of one unstable manipulator she had two kids with to begin with.

It's implied they think I should use magic to get her..but it scares me to think about using something like this when it is technically an unappreciated advance to alter her life, which in addition to it feeling fake may likely just make her life more unstable.

Her children are not my mine, yet I'm so close to her that I'd even risk myself for her and her children, I'd help her raise them, it's that serious for me.

I thought this was some minor crush I'd get over, but a couple years later and I still feel a painful longing and "home" with her.

Her extremely strong and motherly instincts coupled with our generally similar psychological handling on the occult and sensitive temperament just reel me in so deeply.

I doubt she has any idea Ive felt this way, but she like me does notice signs, non coincidental things etc.

There is implications through astrology that she is the primary attractor and me the persuant, with me having some beneficial affect on her because of my Jupiter to her moon.

Being a younger man with no present financial stability to support children (I would gladly step up for her and bond with her children), and her being engaged to this guy for about a month now, I'm just in a lot of pain and it's giving me this paradoxical weakness yet strength.

I have this morbid realization that I don't have much to offer her and her children practically speaking, so applying magic to break up something that is apparently working for her just smacks me around.

I do have a sensitive conscience for the obvious here, and I obviously prefer a genuine circumstance where we could be together if she understands where I come from with this connection.

I just feel like a loser and despite normally being a confident person in this phase of development, I just lose my gut when I see I can't do anything useful for her and I'm like this creep admiring her without her apparently knowing..

I don't know if I'll use magic on her, but this really hurts.

I don't want to remove the connection to her either, it just doesn't feel right to do so and if there was any chance we could be together we'd be a great team in SS...

I just can't take this it's driving me insane, though I have calmed down significantly enough to bear reason, this clearly is not going to just go away, and I'm acknowledging that I am actually wanting to maintain this connection.

We don't even talk that often because she is so busy, but when we do I lose the pain in the throat and feel at ease..

I feel weak yet strong here, my motivation to get shit done has gone way up, and my usual indifference to things dissipates when I think of developing myself for her..even though she's already with someone...

Thinking of doing life with her feels like personal purpose to me.

She has acknowledged a connection of sorts before but never really specified it like I am here.

I'd really appreciate any advice, from various perspectives on how to go about this, because I feel tossed around by it.

TempAnon said:
This is quite the painful situation to be in. I'm unsure if I can give much helpful advice here, but I will try to atleast give you something.
Hopefully others will have more in-depth advice for you aside from this.

The first thing that comes to mind, is that you might want to order a synastry reading for you two from HC over on https://josmarket.org, if you haven't already. This should hopefully bring you even more clarity.
And also, perhaps if your financial situation leaves you atleast with a little bit of additional spare change, you could order a synastry for her and her current fiancé, too. Just to have a more accurate comparison over all.

Generally it's of course not a nice idea to try and break up another happy couple, but you know that already. I think that for now it would help you most to focus on improving yourself and your financial situation, and getting the necessary astrological intel. Just make sure to not make hasty decisions, and think everything through carefully.

This is about as much advice as I can give you, as relationships in general are more of a weak point of mine.

I wish you the best of luck.

TempAnon said:
I only made this second account to ask certain personal questions which I don't want those who can identify me who read the forums to know I asked.

Here goes.

I have this strange and deep connection to a woman who is a bit older than me, not too much just enough to be considered a babysitter if we were both younger.

The thing is I've never really had the chance to hang out with her in person but we've talked about plenty of her life, my own, the occult, our strangely similar mental patterns despite a different astrology (I'll explain synastry in a bit).

I think she is really genetically compatible for me and her temperament, behavior, and overall personality seem nearly exactly what I often tell friends I'd want in a woman, my own ideal woman for the long term.

She's extremely nurturing yet warrior like, has a water sign signature (it might surprise you which one considering how much of an endurant fighter she is), and we typically enjoy the intellectual conversation - her noting a few times in the past that she liked my expanded rhetoric and such.

We'd share our opinions on wanting to be young, vital, unique etc.

She definitely prefers to achieve the godhead if possible with her busy schedule.

It's been years of me not getting my shit together and dilly dallying on securing a means to meet her in person while I had this unseen connection brewing for her every time I'd look at her face and eyes..

Here is the thing, she has three kids, two from an ex husband who was too controlling, and now a toddler with the man she is presently engaged to...

I knew her just around the time she divorced her ex and before she met the guy she had a kid with and is now engaged too.

As I said about her and I bonding occult wise and achieving the godhead, you can probably see she is SS, and a long term one as an I at that.

It's been hurting me a lot since the Moon went into Scorpio and has been lasting long after it left.

She has her South node on a planet of mine in the 12th which I know implies karma for both the 12th and ones south node.

The planet is one of the major ones for relationships of any kind but for my particular make up gives me security and satisfaction others rarely give.

My moon is conjunct her Mercury and that is nearby her Venus.

Her Moon is conjunct my Jupiter, which is also near my Pluto.....

Her Mars is on my Saturn, but considering the sign this is in the energies seem to be more about my tempering affect on her rather than being controlling or anything.

I'm not the type to dictate a partners life, if I fall in love with them and it remains then obviously I don't want to change them, I want them to thrive as they are.

That's where the difficulty comes in, with some friends having suggested that the marriage might not last seeing as she already got rid of one unstable manipulator she had two kids with to begin with.

It's implied they think I should use magic to get her..but it scares me to think about using something like this when it is technically an unappreciated advance to alter her life, which in addition to it feeling fake may likely just make her life more unstable.

Her children are not my mine, yet I'm so close to her that I'd even risk myself for her and her children, I'd help her raise them, it's that serious for me.

I thought this was some minor crush I'd get over, but a couple years later and I still feel a painful longing and "home" with her.

Her extremely strong and motherly instincts coupled with our generally similar psychological handling on the occult and sensitive temperament just reel me in so deeply.

I doubt she has any idea Ive felt this way, but she like me does notice signs, non coincidental things etc.

There is implications through astrology that she is the primary attractor and me the persuant, with me having some beneficial affect on her because of my Jupiter to her moon.

Being a younger man with no present financial stability to support children (I would gladly step up for her and bond with her children), and her being engaged to this guy for about a month now, I'm just in a lot of pain and it's giving me this paradoxical weakness yet strength.

I have this morbid realization that I don't have much to offer her and her children practically speaking, so applying magic to break up something that is apparently working for her just smacks me around.

I do have a sensitive conscience for the obvious here, and I obviously prefer a genuine circumstance where we could be together if she understands where I come from with this connection.

I just feel like a loser and despite normally being a confident person in this phase of development, I just lose my gut when I see I can't do anything useful for her and I'm like this creep admiring her without her apparently knowing..

I don't know if I'll use magic on her, but this really hurts.

I don't want to remove the connection to her either, it just doesn't feel right to do so and if there was any chance we could be together we'd be a great team in SS...

I just can't take this it's driving me insane, though I have calmed down significantly enough to bear reason, this clearly is not going to just go away, and I'm acknowledging that I am actually wanting to maintain this connection.

We don't even talk that often because she is so busy, but when we do I lose the pain in the throat and feel at ease..

I feel weak yet strong here, my motivation to get shit done has gone way up, and my usual indifference to things dissipates when I think of developing myself for her..even though she's already with someone...

Thinking of doing life with her feels like personal purpose to me.

She has acknowledged a connection of sorts before but never really specified it like I am here.

I'd really appreciate any advice, from various perspectives on how to go about this, because I feel tossed around by it.
Please don't do this. If it we're a simple boyfriend I would have supported you to break them up but this a man who has already had had a kid with her and apparently he treats her well too. And she's already had 3 kids in total. Think about this logically, the cards are simply stacked against you. You've never met her in person so you don't know if you'd click in person and youd have to seduce her after breaking them up which might destroy her life and what she expects in the future. She might get psychological damage , get depressed etc. There are a lot of variables which are out of your control. You don't have a good paying job. You can't provide for her. She's older than you so that shed be your baby sitter when you we're a baby ? There's a huge problem here. She might be talking to you as a friend. She might think your a kid. It sounds harsh but it might be reality. Its simply very very hard to change this situation in your favor.
Breaking her up+gaining a good job+seducing her+convincing her+.... There are simply a lot of things that may go wrong. My advice to you Is simply don't do it. Your obsessing over her over the internet and never having met her in person.

Don't obsess over her. Slowly cut contact with her. Delete her Facebook, her contact info , whatever that allows you to see her. Simply eliminate it. And look for girls your age. Cut all contact and hit on the girls your age who are physically near you and you can talk to them physically. That's the best you can do to get your mind to stop obsessing over her. Simply walk up to girls and talk to them and flirt with them. It'll surely take your mind off of her. And cutting contact with her and keeping busy in your life with make you permanently forget her. You need to make your own kids with a woman whose not married or engaged .Take that as an important consideration .

I hope I can help you with my input. Because I don't have all the data I will spread ideas and maybe one or two might be of use.

For me families are sacred and outsiders who want to break them because 'they are in love' deserve ...the worse...

First of all, you are s*****. I hope you don't mind me calling you like that. You created a new account to hide your other account so I can speak freely with you. I still need to respect the forum rules. Again, my instincts are telling me you are a very stupid individual and I will tell you why (at least, partially).

First of all, you are s***** because you want to complicate your life. Smart people don't do that. It's like in math, you know. Life's too damn complicated as it is. Make it liveable! That's the first rule of life!

Love is simple. remember: SIMPLE! if the circumstances are not met, forget about it and move on, don't waste your precious seconds, if they are any 'precious'...

Stupid people need to fight like in fairy tales in order to make it worth it (love),- to fight and suffer and bullshit. no! Trust me, make your life simple and functional. up until you MASTER YOURSELF YOU SHOULD EXPLOREEEE, know yourself, and basically have enough experiences to compare.

I don't think I become cynical or something, I just LAUGH at people who think they sound so deep and profound but who lack a fundamental sense of reality and genuine care for the others... they pretend to love but don't have the slightest idea what the hell is that.

Stupid people want what is beyond their reach because of whatever reason, is just stupid and a waste of time. No!

you don't love that woman or her kids not even yourself. you just have a dangerous ambition based on the above reasons.

Your mind is so stupid that you actually fantasise about this woman because is an 'impossible thing'. The impossibility of the situation is the so-called 'attractive part'.

Why are you so selfish to actually not THINK? Now, think about the KIDS NOT YOUR D***. Where is your thinking ability, empathy and etc?

You are currently 'in love' with a woman who has 3 kids. the toddler is having a father, a loving father according to your description.
So not only that you are stupid but a ****** as well: you want to destroy a family because of muaaahh 'feelings'. CHEAP FEELINGS, I would beat you with my empty hands s**sh your face again and again and again in an urge, WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?!!!!!!!!????

you are a loser with no money otherwise still you want to destroy a family???? As I haven't said it enough, you are totally an .... and ... and ...

WHY DO I LIVE ON THIS EARTH OH MY MIGHTY SATAN?, WHY WHY WHY??!!!

The rest of your description is rubbish. No touch with reality. There are MILLIONS OF WOMEN OUT THERE. GO FUCKING OUT, GO OUUUUT AND FIND ONE! Also, start making money I mean do what a real man should do with his time! - this should be your absolute priority at the moment, and after, women.

Put yourself together and leave this family alone! This is my absolute honest advice.

TempAnon said:
You should cut connections with her, spiritual as well, by doing the meditation in the link below,
http://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html

despite the synastry aspects you mentioned i believe this is more of a strong plutonian aspect if not in the synastry in one of your natal charts.
[url=http://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/VENUS.html said:
Azazel's Astrology for Satanists[/url]"] Venus/Pluto
This aspect can bring trouble. The nature is often obsessive, and the emotions are very powerful, intense and with the hard aspects in tight orb, can even be out of control. These people can never get enough love. When they fall in love, they often lose control of their emotions. This is the aspect of 'fatal attractions.' If the love is unrequited, an unhealthy obsession can develop. In some cases, intense love can turn into intense hatred. These people are jealous, possessive, and controlling. They can be stifling and should never get involved with freedom loving signs. They desire total possession of their beloved. When this aspect is activated by a transit or through progression or worse, with one's Venus making an aspect by progression to the Pluto of the one who has this aspect, fatal attractions often occur.
this seem to perfectly describe the feeling you have for her in your post.

either way, obsessive relationships like this is quite unhealthy, as since you're the one who is left unsatisfied this can be draining for you, in this case, she would become an unintentional psy-vamp, here's a quote from the link i mentioned above:

[url=http://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html said:
How to Detach Unwanted People/Entities from Your Aura[/url]"] There is another kind of attachment and that is what is called "psychic vampirism." Psychic vampirism occurs when an individual attaches him/herself astrally to another's soul. He/she usually attaches at one or more of the host's chakras [in most cases, the heart], and drains the host's energy. In all close relationships, there is a mutual soul attachment for better or for worse. In the case of a psychic vampire, the relationship is analogous to that of a parasite and a host. A psychic vampire does not even have to be involved in a relationship, as it is natural for his/her soul to feed off of the energies of others.
In almost all cases of psychic vampirism, there is a weakness on the part of the host person. The parasite/host relationship often satisfies an unfulfilled need for one or both of the individuals involved. The attaching person's energy feeds off this.

besides cutting connections what you should do, is a love ritual and make sure you affirm that it's a perfect lover for you,
honestly lets say you do go after the woman you're obsessed with, that time, effort and energy could be better used for attracting someone much better,

but, i just think it's an unhealthy obsession, that you should cut before it becomes worse.

also you mentioned occult and such, unless she's a dedicated SS, that's not a good indicator tbh, people without Satan's protection and guidance end up deluded and attracting a bunch of negative astral influences to themselves.

Do it, your only going to regret it later if you haven't. And it wont feel fake lol, its not like you sprinkle some type of dust on her and shes instantly in love with you. Either that or move on, shes engaged mate. You can also just like find a time to meet her personally, and work that courage up to tell her how you feel. Nothing shameful in that, its obviously very difficult but once you let the words slip its so much easier. Just do what you desire, when it comes to this stuff being selfish is good.

TempAnon said:

How about getting your life fixed first. good job = income = capable of caring for a family.
If you and she achieve godhead her husband will die before you.
Use this time gab to become the best person you can.
This includes meeting other girls, training for your dream girl.
Maybe you find a other even better girl who knows.
I once said to a "friend" if you ever leave your girl i will take her, better don´t leave her ;) (I introduced her to him, he was to shy)
They are up to this day a happy couple :D

Alright everyone, I got what I needed from your responses.

I appreciate your advice.

In addition to your advice, I came to reason with the more essential parts of myself as to what I can do with this, so again, thank you for the assistance.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back