Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Opening the upper chakras

Νίκος

Which is the best way to open them ?
I have open every other chakra using runes and white gold energy will this be enough for them or is a better way?
I would normally have done the same but I heard an other Satanist say that he needed 6 months with munka to open just the 8th (golden) upper head chakra!

Νίκος said:
I have open every other chakra using runes and white gold energy will this be enough for them or is a better way?
I would normally have done the same but I heard an other Satanist say that he needed 6 months with munka to open just the 8th (golden) upper head chakra!

Yes runes and visualizing either a bright white light or the color of the chakra engulfing it is good enough. Just dont listen to the weird advice the other member provides unless you want look foolish.

Zygisrko said:
Νίκος said:

Yes runes and visualizing either a bright white light or the color of the chakra engulfing it is good enough. Just dont listen to the weird advice the other member provides unless you want look foolish.
I wasn't going to do so :? ;also thank you for answering!

Try including alternate nostril breathing (holding your breath in) focusing on your upper 3 chakras, this will create a constant flow of energy towards them and will keep them active.

Νίκος said:
Before vibrating the mantras given in the section to open the soul, focus on your Chakras and try to feel them when you're holding the breath.

Savitar said:
Try including alternate nostril breathing (holding your breath in) focusing on your upper 3 chakras, this will create a constant flow of energy towards them and will keep them active.
I struggle to open the 4 above head chakras not the female ones!I have open them 2 to 3 years ago and the stayed active when I wasn't doing almost nothing to advance my self ,in fact there was a time that I didn't meditate at all and for some reason they stayed open(Probably I have worked with them to much in an other lifetime)!Anyway thanks for your post but I am already doing this every day for almost a year!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back