Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

NEW ZEALAND SHOOTINGS FALSE FLAG

Horizon666

Hi all,

Don't know if this message got through or not as server suddenly went down, so apologies if this is double posting.
Anyway experts at security have re-examined the vide from the New Zealand allegged shooting, found many anomalies
and have concluded that it appears to be false flag.

Please go to https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/03/18/undeniable-proof-cgi-used-in-new-zealand-shooting/

Thanks
Horizon666

This is interesting but I cannot see a video there.

Just remember, False Flag means an event is staged by the powers that be to impose certain measures. It doesn't mean an event didn't happen, nor it decides the conditions of what this means.

Even if an event is 100% FAKE, or 100% real, it can still be a False Flag. It is also a psy-op despite of truth, fakeness, or victim count, with certain purposes from the jews to enforce more memetics to brainwash the populace.

The very low quality of the video is really sabotaging anyone from trying to analyze it meaningfully. There was a higher quality video where you can see the bullet loops falling on the ground.

I also had a couple people with military experience to see the video and they said that a lot of things were inconsistent.

The fact this FALSE FLAG made it to Veterans Today (Aka, Veterans are AWARE of this kind of shit, which is perfect) shows that the RTR's are working. It was Veterans today also who became aware in regards to Trump trying to withdraw troops from Syria being cockblocked later.

This means they are becoming REALLY aware.

Thank you,

HP. Hoodedcobra666, good to see the jew enemy panicking, gentile people are now seeing through the jew bullshit and they're tactics. We gentiles are winning.

Thanks again from Horizon666

Hail Father Satan all the Gentile Gods and Goddess's
:D :D :D :D :D :D

I must confess of being convinced by the video upon the first few viewings, but...

Here we go:
Fake confirmed.
If you have the original video, the pre-planted magazine is fairly easy to spot.

John Pedosta was in the country couple of days before this. Now that New Zealand has gotten its own 9/11, there is an obvious coup underway.

TimberWolf said:
I must confess of being convinced by the video upon the first few viewings, but...

Here we go:
Fake confirmed.
If you have the original video, the pre-planted magazine is fairly easy to spot.

John Pedosta was in the country couple of days before this. Now that New Zealand has gotten its own 9/11, there is an obvious coup underway.

This 240p version is totally confusing. There was a high definition version, but there were two videos, one was about 8 minutes, the other around was said to be about 15 minutes and at way better resolution.

Now, it can't be found.

This is 100% Mossad False Flag operation. Makes you wonder how they shut up all the actors, but probably a few shekels here should be perfectly enough.

I just double checked the original 16:54 minute long video, and this is correct. The mag was there when he entered. There are too many inconsistencies overall in the video, but this is the definite proof. Personally, I also haven't felt anything ugly at all watching this. Besides his face.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back