Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About summoning demon Feminist.

Abdullah

I had tried a lot to summon the frimost demon but I can't feel yet his energy.But I summoned the energy of many demon and I also felt them.I have dedicated my soul to Satan 2 years ago in my birthday time. It was Monday and full moon. I didn't follow jos introduction about dedication but I did my dedication privately.So my point is how can I summon FRIMOST?
Thank you

You're probably just not open enough yet to sense him. So he might have tried to answer but you didn't hear. Work on your clairaudience and clairvoyance points and your main chakras.

Valontuoja said:
Why is your nickname arabic for "slave of Allah"?

Abdullah is a name very common in many arabic countries. It is sort of like Mohammed.

It's the same shit with how many Gentiles are called "David", "Samuel" and other things like that.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Abdullah is a name very common in many arabic countries. It is sort of like Mohammed.

It's the same shit with how many Gentiles are called "David", "Samuel" and other things like that.

Yes, I'm aware of it but I think that he should consider changing his nickname to something that doesn't have such a meaning. It's understandable that Abdullah might be his real name and he can't change it (safely) if he lives in an islamic theocracy but he is completely free to choose his internet nickname. His account is brand new so he doesn't lose much for creating a new one with not so islamic name...

Valontuoja said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Yes, I'm aware of it but I think that he should consider changing his nickname to something that doesn't have such a meaning. It's understandable that Abdullah might be his real name and he can't change it (safely) if he lives in an islamic theocracy but he is completely free to choose his internet nickname. His account is brand new so he doesn't lose much for creating a new one with not so islamic name...

He probably just registered on a whim and is very new, give him some time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back