Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cancer for an SS

OnedayHPimaybe

A fellow SS I know in person was recently operated on for cancer. They found it to be malignant and specks of it on their organs. This person is more than likely going to deny chemo as it's useless. Any advice for them to get through this besides healing with programmed gold energy?

White energy works just as good if not better than gold light.

Cancer basically depends on if the person truly wants to live or not.

I think spiritual techniques are for making subtle but steady improvements to yourself. When there is cancer already existing, something more powerful and fast-acting might be required...

Most people reading this won't agree with the following, but I think it's better for me to just post it even if there's only a 1% chance someone might take it seriously as opposed to not posting it at all, especially in the case of something as serious as cancer: high-dose aspirin along with Vitamin K is effective for all sorts of cancer, based on the work of a researcher who I have been following for over three years now and whose ideas I have implemented into my life with great success. The reason is that aspirin acts on very fundamental metabolic system to make your whole system unfavorable for the growth of cancer.

There's a very strong cultural prejudice against aspirin (possibly engineered by Jews because of how strengthening aspirin actually is on a hormonal level), so I might be attacked by you/others for this post, but if you are willing to be open-minded, let me know if you would like more information.

You could look into using mantras and the spooky rife machine.

OnedayHPimaybe said:
A fellow SS I know in person was recently operated on for cancer. They found it to be malignant and specks of it on their organs. This person is more than likely going to deny chemo as it's useless. Any advice for them to get through this besides healing with programmed gold energy?
Mantra's or runes? Doing yoga or/and breathing exercise's and then use an affirmation to heal it? This will help him. If he is a SS then he should know about all of this. He should meditate everyday and do the Final Rtr. I don't think he should refuse the 'normal' cures like chemioterapy but he should add the thing that i said.

There is a PDF on Jos called One minute terapy. Look into it and all the other natural cures. If i had something like that i would look into everything until i'm healed. As a SS he should know that there is a way out.

indrasoma said:
I think spiritual techniques are for making subtle but steady improvements to yourself. When there is cancer already existing, something more powerful and fast-acting might be required...

Most people reading this won't agree with the following, but I think it's better for me to just post it even if there's only a 1% chance someone might take it seriously as opposed to not posting it at all, especially in the case of something as serious as cancer: high-dose aspirin along with Vitamin K is effective for all sorts of cancer, based on the work of a researcher who I have been following for over three years now and whose ideas I have implemented into my life with great success. The reason is that aspirin acts on very fundamental metabolic system to make your whole system unfavorable for the growth of cancer.

There's a very strong cultural prejudice against aspirin (possibly engineered by Jews because of how strengthening aspirin actually is on a hormonal level), so I might be attacked by you/others for this post, but if you are willing to be open-minded, let me know if you would like more information.

Aspirin works as a bloodthinner, on one side.

And the reason people aren't all about 'take aspirin' is because some people (especially children) may be sensitive to the use of these, which, if they are, can lead to serious injury in impairment of the nervous system.

That is not to be taken lightly.

Also aspirin is an isolated component from the willow tree.
For so far I am aware, the willow tree is not used in cancer treatment.

However, aspirin is a painkiller. So it could be to lessen the amount of pain.

I'll have to recheck some books on this though.

You think they should go with chemo anyways? They are still in the hospital and could but from what I've read here isn't it a waist of time? And which mantra would be useful for agressively spreading cancer? I'm almost wondering if Isa could help. And this person would rather not have their hair fall off from chemo.

Give him this book as quick as possible.
Don't let the disease to grow.
https://www.pdfdrive.com/the-one-minute-cure-the-secret-to-healing-virtually-all-diseases-e11824902.html

Is free to download. Is only 100 pages. Is 3% food grade hydrogen peroxide therapy. This should seriously boost his immune system to heal him. Tell him to read the entire book first and to be VERY careful and patient about it because hydrogen peroxide is not like normal water.

luis said:
OnedayHPimaybe said:
Mantra's or runes? Doing yoga or/and breathing exercise's and then use an affirmation to heal it? This will help him. If he is a SS then he should know about all of this. He should meditate everyday and do the Final Rtr. I don't think he should refuse the 'normal' cures like chemioterapy but he should add the thing that i said.

There is a PDF on Jos called One minute terapy. Look into it and all the other natural cures. If i had something like that i would look into everything until i'm healed. As a SS he should know that there is a way out.

1. Depending on which kind of cancer it helps to fast with the chemo. normal body cells if they get les nutrients they fall into a hybernation. this shuts the cells from most of the chemo /radiation(also the cancer grows slower, less energy providet to grow). The cancer cells can´t shut down they get the full radiation dose. = normal cells get less damaged. If the cancer is one of the above where this treatmend is succesfull it is also good to not drink alcohol and also not eat refined sugar (short-chain sugar) they help the cancer to grow faster.

2. i heared of a new cancer treatment which involves the injektion of influenza viruses in the form of influenza vaccine high concentrates. a virus also needs cells to multiply, the cancer cells multiply much faster then normal cells. the virus takes over the cancer cells change it to produce it self. this destroys the cancer.

What about using a crystal and putting in the afflicted area that is is you have the money for it I guess,crystals can be charged with energy and can be incredible in healing

There is a similar topic on the SSHealth forum section.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=18447

A few different things have been said there as well. It may be for the best to gather as much information as possible together for such a serious disease.

Message to moderators that I am not trying to advertise any product or sell anything. It seems you disapproved the post because i mentioned Spooky2 rife machines but i did admit its shortcomings too. Their website introduced me to rife machine's working and in general even taught me how to make my own.
Now since someone has already mentioned rife machine, you can try out spooky2 rife machine. Or atleast use their database which ia free and has a large collection of frequencies. But when using rife machine you will need to keep budget in mind. As the best way to use rife machine is by using it by connecting it to a gas discharge tube. Plasma has highest penetration and that is what dr rife used as well but plasma tubes are expensive. Rf waves can also be used like Dr. Rife did(direct wave and Amplitude modulation)and are in fact cheap but they may cause RF interference unless you block them.
Now spooky2 does have some quality issues if you plan to buy it. You may need to buy a tester to check every now and then if its accessories like the handheld electrodes and such actually work.

Other options
Vitamin C IV(It is banned in USA, I read but you can dilute the IM vitamin C to make it more suitable for IV. I am not a medical guy so read it more.)

Baking Soda IV(It can be done. All you need to do is request a doctor and the doctor can arrange this. Baking soda iv is commonly used for other problems. Never do baking soda iv and vitamin c iv together. It produces salt)

https://natureworksbest.com/dr-tullio-simoncini-sodium-bicarbonate-cancer-treatment/

You can still join spooky2 forums(some christards may be present there so dont speak anything Satanic) and FB group to speak and discuss working cancer cures from doctors as well as patients.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back