Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Thought

iu

Obergruppenfuhrer said:
Bla bla bla I'm a troll bla bla bla read my lengthy & disturbing message so I can waste your time Goy

Welcome to The mental virtual-reality projection, where you state facts as you see fit !
Choose your character :

1. Mentally distressed and heavily jewed individual ,that gets tramped under the flush of smelly jewish ''truth'' that circulates the internet and his hospice group. Reality distortion +11 (Bonus effect :draw mental cubes on Aryan Hero face, +3 good goy points)

2. Internet troll hand in hand by proxy with anarcho-communists that tries hard to misdirect guilable youngsters (himself being one in the first place) Attention horeing +2 , Ignorant Cloak of immunity +4

3. Keyboard Jew : Passive effect (be a jew) , Bad smell +111 , Hate for goys-special attack -shabbes goy Aryan King card (+crucified leech mental virus). (Bonus effect : Submersion via shitting on already owned special attack cards -flatearth - holohoax. gains perceived sympathy +0000000000,6)

Obergruppenfuhrer said:

You clearly have no sense of logical direction at all nor have you done any actual research among our library with the heaps upon heaps of sources, facts, references and evidence. From what it sounds like you don't even know the very basics of how our universe works or even who we are as a ministries, you don't even seem to know what is even going on around you.

You're going on about this whole thing like a Darwinist which is an adherent to the bullshit teachings of the enemy, you disrespect the true gods who created us gentiles out of some misplaced sense of 'I read like 3 conspiracy articles written by jews and now I know everything' bullshit and you honestly expect us to even consider your garbage nonsense?

You are uneducated, delusional and don't even understand the very fundamental ways the universe works around us. The Earth is a plane? What the fuck are you even talking about? It's not some separate dimension, it's a planet in space, our physical reality, just like the sun or neptune or even us. You're going on about some weird fucking LARP fantasy and seem to be living in some dream world. You think Saturn has a PORTAL TO GALAXIES in it, what the fuck are you even reading?

Take notes members, this is what happens when you do your 'research' using the corrupted and manipulated garbage distributed by the enemy to confuse gentiles from the true path and believe all of it without a doubt. You become like this guy who doesn't even know if he's living in a square or a circle and thinks he 'knows everybody's secrets'. Living in confusion and delusion is just another way of suffering from the enemy's jewtrix.

All I'm saying is that the communication is terrible and needs to change now. We have advanced spiritual people on our side who could reach out to me but choose not to. If you think you will treat me like this, wait until after you have sunk the illuminati. You will find yourself stuck in another spiritual war. Your enemies will not be gone, they will be exchanged one for another. That's what you deserve for the way you are behaving with me. You have no leg to stand on to criticize me. Go tell everybody I am wrong. And that they too should act as witches for your strategy and your benefit and should ask no questions while doing so. I am reasonable in this sentiment. How could that be questioned? If you don't like my tone, don't give me reason to use this tone.

Obergruppenfuhrer said:
All I'm saying is that the communication is terrible and needs to change now. We have advanced spiritual people on our side who could reach out to me but choose not to. If you think you will treat me like this, wait until after you have sunk the illuminati. You will find yourself stuck in another spiritual war. Your enemies will not be gone, they will be exchanged one for another. That's what you deserve for the way you are behaving with me. You have no leg to stand on to criticize me. Go tell everybody I am wrong. And that they too should act as witches for your strategy and your benefit and should ask no questions while doing so. I am reasonable in this sentiment. How could that be questioned? If you don't like my tone, don't give me reason to use this tone.

Do not worry, we will finish off any of you on your so called 'spiritual war'. Just wait until we are done with the jews first, whom, you as cuckolds cannot take down, and then if you want to open war with us, then do it, and you will get what you deserve.

Just keep at it.

We will treat you as we see fit.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Obergruppenfuhrer said:

Do not worry, we will finish off any of you on your so called 'spiritual war'. Just wait until we are done with the jews first, whom, you as cuckolds cannot take down, and then if you want to open war with us, then do it, and you will get what you deserve.

Just keep at it.

We will treat you as we see fit.
Lmao

The Illuminati is your tribe. Did they kick you out for not reciting your toilet prayers properly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back