Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satanic Art For the Upcoming site

Lately, I have been working on some informative Satanic art, and since our beloved joyofsatan.org is stolen by a race that doesn't know how to do anything else; I would like to propose something to all the artists we have in these groups...

Sooner or later when we get even a better website that cant be taken down, it should be truly spectacular. Something that is fitting for Satan's new domain. While we have some time until everything gets back up, instead of sitting around let us create illustrations, poems video, and photo art so we will come back with a bang. Lets us create such a beautiful website that once the enemy sees it let them bang their worthless head on their desks crushed by the reality of how inferior their souls are compared to us.

PS: I tried uploading pictures by using photobucket but I just couldn't make it work for me, how can I share my work with u guys? If it isn't too much to ask for; if someone can provide a proton mail I can just e-mail you all my stuff that would be a great time-saver for me!!!

HAIL SATAN

MoonlessNight666 said:
Lately, I have been working on some informative Satanic art, and since our beloved joyofsatan.org is stolen by a race that doesn't know how to do anything else; I would like to propose something to all the artists we have in these groups...

Sooner or later when we get even a better website that cant be taken down, it should be truly spectacular. Something that is fitting for Satan's new domain. While we have some time until everything gets back up, instead of sitting around let us create illustrations, poems video, and photo art so we will come back with a bang. Lets us create such a beautiful website that once the enemy sees it let them bang their worthless head on their desks crushed by the reality of how inferior their souls are compared to us.

PS: I tried uploading pictures by using photobucket but I just couldn't make it work for me, how can I share my work with u guys? If it isn't too much to ask for; if someone can provide a proton mail I can just e-mail you all my stuff that would be a great time-saver for me!!!

HAIL SATAN

We must be careful and vigilante when sharing creations of importance that we have made lest the enemy alter or mock them. I like the idea of making art on behalf of the ministries like the decoration of a grand temple of the truths we share within as a whole as we are an organization under Satan's rule like others of the past in ancient egypt such as the Order of the Serpent/The Brotherhood of the Snake.

The integration of such art may be a slow process though as every subliminal thing whether intentional or unintentional will be placed under scrutiny to ensure that nothing gives off the wrong messages or anything harmful is accidentally placed within the art as many, many people will view it. We have some things to take care of first of course but I've no doubt this will be a consideration in the future once we are on a much more solid foundation, this may not happen in the immediate year or even the next one, but it can be something put on the back-burner for now.

Satan embraces beauty and individuality, it would only make sense for our 'home' to show this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back