Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Final RTR

darkmonkey666

Keep up the good work everyone. Always strive to do more. The more you do it the more you help the world. Remember the gentile children who will go "missing" on passover. Remember all the wars that have happend in the middle east. Remember Isis goddess of spring (i believe) who was slandered with her name used as a terrorist group while her statues and temples were torn down by these people. I just wanted to post some encouragement. Thank you to everyone on here who helped me out and answered my Questions and thank you to Enlil for helping me out in a situation twice so far. I was going through a depressive mode and angry and on edge cause of all the enemy energy being poured out on earth recently so I thought I would post that too. I am sure others noticed that energy. Lets make it so they dont even survive now. I think we can do this. The last few weeks I have been trying to do the Rtr a lot more. Yeah i messed up and forgot about it one day cause I didnt get sleep and passed out but I try to do this always. Meditate and advance as much as you can. Good luck everyone.

If you lack motivation either try the Jupiter square or the Sun square while its in Aries. You can also add I am always motived as an affirmation in your aura of protection. https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13421&p=53255&hilit=Aura+of+Protection+Satanas#p53255
I have found this one powerful but i only use the second affirmation cause i dont figure i need to affirm things twice but this has helped increase my motivation a lot. The Jupiter square i know does this the spiritual one even if you are affirming it foe something else.

Have a happy spring and Easter and Fuck the Nazerene that is not what this time of year should be about lets take it back.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back