Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jewish streamer raided by FBI.

Bardhonen2

Our spiritual warfare is destroying even the most insignificant of jews. All jews jewry will be exposed sooner or later, and their lives will be destroyed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaKSEwMogeE

Ice Poseidon was an obvious jew streamer. You could see it just by looking at the guy, he was a nasty and sadistic motherfucker. A long time ago I remember watching some video of him and a few other streamers (probably jews too) where they got a bunch of homeless people and talked them into getting shot with paintball guns for money. That's just wrong...

I plan on getting into the streaming world some time soon and start making actual good and fun content and earn money from it. Other streamers out there just abuse the absolute fuck out of their streaming career and only see it as a easy way to make money. Of course its an easy way to make money, but most people do the dumbest shit to try and make a dollar from their viewers. One of the best examples of this is the 'boob streamers' the women that show off a lot cleavage on all of their streams hoping that some horny guy would donate money.

Theres other streamers out there that do stupid things like letting their viewers play embarrassing songs and stuff out in public while they're streaming like 'Asian Andy' who lets people donate money to him to do stupid things in public.

Of course when I start my own streaming career im not going to expose myself as a Satanist, that's just dangerous. Im just going to stream games and vlogs and things like that, and hopefully after some time and some magical workings i'll be able to get really popular.

I don't think ice is a jew. He might just be med decent with some Arabic blood in him. Which a lot of them have the same type of nose. Also he obviously isn't right in the head and just another autistic gamer or acts autistic for the views.

I recommend not getting your info from blatant incels. I understand calling out hypocrisy of some platforms or when someone like Alinity steps out of line because she got overconfident in the privileges she has and people pointing out her bullshit but that dude in that video obviously has a grudge against women who get by on their looks as he has made many many videos of said "thots" as he loves to call them in every single title.

Then you have the fact that he goes around looking to be offended if someone makes a slightly racial joke but only if they're white of course... :roll:

Im pretty sure if pewds didn't shout him out he would of gone after him as well. what else is expected from somone who wants people to refer to him as "king" for his name.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back