Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What race for Native american?

Zammel

Ok exist three race(White,Asian and Black). The Maya,Aztechi,Inca and American Indian...what is their race? I says Originally not after the conquest and mix with black slave imported by jews.

Usually a mix of white and asian, with multiple subraces that each have different amounts of white and asian. For example, the tribes in north western Canada are perfectly genetically identical to the ancient people who were first to settle in Japan. This is the exact same people who split into 2 groups and sailed to both places.

Thousands of years ago, there were societies all throughout north and south America of white peoples with a culture basically identical to ancient Egyptian. The Mound Builders are an example. Part of the full global Vedic civilization which was centered around Lemuria/Mu in the Pacific.

Since then, most of these white american populations have mixed into the other (originally more asian) tribes. Many tribes still talk about these things in their histories.

The greatest ancient civilizations were all created by white pagans. Even in the ancient territory of India, where now most are mulattos. I think even in that times, the jews infiltrated and infested those empires and pushed the racial mix from inside, leading to their end. They try to do exactly the same today with the modern powerful "empires" like USA, Germany, UK.

Of course: The native american of North aren "asian" and the Inca,Maya and atzec are White like the ancient egyptiam? Very intristy! :D

Zammel said:
Of course: The native american of North aren "asian" and the Inca,Maya and atzec are White like the ancient egyptiam? Very intristy! :D
The native Americans,Mayans and Incas are not white,they are mixed race

shinninglight said:
Zammel said:

These group of people are closer to the Asian race than whites. A lot of them hardly have or don't at all have any white genes. This is why if you look at a lot of indigenous central Americans they look Chinese or even straight up Thai.

I'll give shinninglight the benefit of the doubt and say he or she got some stuff confused and meant to say that the Mayans, native Americans and etc adopted their culture and spiritual knowledge from Aryans that lived in these areas before they did. These group of people have legends and stories admitting this. They mention god-like humans with blue eyes and even blonde hair that were there first and showed them spiritual and agriculture knowledge. Even the original main Aztec god to this day is said to have blue eyes. This later was changed to a reptillian "god". This monster along with its kind and also jews who replaced the spiritual leadership led this civilizations to their demise.

hailourtruegod said:
shinninglight said:
Zammel said:

These group of people are closer to the Asian race than whites. A lot of them hardly have or don't at all have any white genes. This is why if you look at a lot of indigenous central Americans they look Chinese or even straight up Thai.

I'll give shinninglight the benefit of the doubt and say he or she got some stuff confused and meant to say that the Mayans, native Americans and etc adopted their culture and spiritual knowledge from Aryans that lived in these areas before they did. These group of people have legends and stories admitting this. They mention god-like humans with blue eyes and even blonde hair that were there first and showed them spiritual and agriculture knowledge. Even the original main Aztec god to this day is said to have blue eyes. This later was changed to a reptillian "god". This monster along with its kind and also jews who replaced the spiritual leadership led this civilizations to their demise.
So I just noted that it was actually a reply to another post.I was trying to correct him or her because I thought it was serious

shinninglight said:
hailourtruegod said:
shinninglight said:

So I just noted that it was actually a reply to another post.I was trying to correct him or her because I thought it was serious

You know what? My mistake. I actually meant to say Zammel and not you since he/she was the one that said they are white and not Asian. My apologies :oops:

hailourtruegod said:
shinninglight said:
Zammel said:

So in practice, whites lived in those areas first. Then are the Asians with migrations?

Zammel said:
So in practice, whites lived in those areas first. Then are the Asians with migrations?
No it's the opposite in many places. Most tribes were asian, but were visited by white people who migrated from Lemuria who showed them how to do things from spiritual practices to setting up cities, and basically whatever they needed to know. But there were also ancient "egyptian type" cities of white people, like the Mound Builder civilisation is one easy example. So there were some white cities but most tribes were asian. Then thousands of years ago many of them mixed together which is why now you'll see native tribes who are mostly asian looking but also with very prominent white features, and some individuals in many of these tribes are even sometimes born looking almost completely white. And after thousands of years of these tribes, they have became their own individual races like what happened in India. So much that different tribes are different races from each other, even though genetically they both contain asian and white. There are also some tribes with some black mixed genetics in them because escaped slaves and other black people sometimes went to live with the natives. So mostly asian, then white, then sometimes some small amount of black in some tribes. But this is only genetically, it's more honest to say the tribes have developed into their own individual races now.

Read The Return of the Serpents of Wisdom by Mark Amaru Pinkham, and read The Lost Civilization of Lemuria by Frank Joseph. Or at least look the books up on the internet and see what they are about. When taken together, they explain all of this in much clearer detail than I could ever write.

Zammel said:
hailourtruegod said:
shinninglight said:

No, if you check only tribes lived in america when it was discovered.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Zammel said:
No it's the opposite in many places. Most tribes were asian, but were visited by white people who migrated from Lemuria who showed them how to do things from spiritual practices to setting up cities, and basically whatever they needed to know. But there were also ancient "egyptian type" cities of white people, like the Mound Builder civilisation is one easy example. So there were some white cities but most tribes were asian. Then thousands of years ago many of them mixed together which is why now you'll see native tribes who are mostly asian looking but also with very prominent white features, and some individuals in many of these tribes are even sometimes born looking almost completely white. And after thousands of years of these tribes, they have became their own individual races like what happened in India. So much that different tribes are different races from each other, even though genetically they both contain asian and white. There are also some tribes with some black mixed genetics in them because escaped slaves and other black people sometimes went to live with the natives. So mostly asian, then white, then sometimes some small amount of black in some tribes. But this is only genetically, it's more honest to say the tribes have developed into their own individual races now.

Read The Return of the Serpents of Wisdom by Mark Amaru Pinkham, and read The Lost Civilization of Lemuria by Frank Joseph. Or at least look the books up on the internet and see what they are about. When taken together, they explain all of this in much clearer detail than I could ever write.
Lumuria? Another name of Atlantis? Or Another continent vaished under the sea?

Zammel said:
Lemuria was a huge continent in the pacific where all humanity and culture was first started, and spread from there to the rest of the world. This land sunk about 14,000 years ago and everyone who lived there escaped to lands all around the pacific rim and took their educated culture with them. Atlantis is not the same, but a similar kind of idea

You can read The Lost Civilization of Lemuria in my link, it's all about the archeological and anthropoligy evidence left from this land

hailourtruegod said:
shinninglight said:
Zammel said:

your theory is wrong. the white and blond beings were our Gods in all respects. Viracocha recently said that it is Satan while Quetzalcoatl is one of the names of the God Thoth. They taught civilization to these peoples by promising their return to the future. In fact, some Incas confused the Spanish for the gods.

Elias Sebastian said:
hailourtruegod said:
shinninglight said:

your theory is wrong. the white and blond beings were our Gods in all respects. Viracocha recently said that it is Satan while Quetzalcoatl is one of the names of the God Thoth. They taught civilization to these peoples by promising their return to the future. In fact, some Incas confused the Spanish for the gods.

I believe it was both. The gods did teach them but so did the ancient Aryans.

Zammel said:

Lemuria, Atlantis, Mu... All the same continent once called Kumara Kandam. After the destruction of Phaeton that brought the rise of the seas, what is left of it is now places like Sri Lanka, New Zealand, the Easter Island and others.

hailourtruegod said:
Elias Sebastian said:
hailourtruegod said:

What evidence do you have?

Elias Sebastian said:
hailourtruegod said:
Elias Sebastian said:

What evidence do you have?

I crossed information. I'm sorry but you're right.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back