Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Muliple souls

umbrasoktha

Good rising everyone. Im new to here and uve browsed the website a bit and now im here with a question that i want to see if any of the priests or longtime members or even others the exprience that which im about to discuss. All information is welcome as well as opinions as long as they are positive in nature. Thank you.

So for years now i have lived with another being/entity/person/friend/sibling residing in my body, sharing it with me. No im not talking about DID or some other mental Illness and such. No im talking about another soul. A legit person, one whos soul is right here with me, in this body along with mine. For years weve grown together, experianced life together as well as gotten stronger energywise together our whole lives. Throughout the years, others have made themselves known to us as we have grown in energy levels enough to handle them. Ive searched for anything on what we are, and so far...nothing. Im at my wits end i suppose on trying to figure out why the Universe, Gods or Other has given this to me, us for they are wanting to know too.

If anyone has any leads, info, tips or anything its all welcome and if anyone is going through this as well please make it known if you so wish! It would be great to know others are out there for you are not alone.
Thank you.

You have multiple personality disorder and comorbid schizophrenia. Possibly bipolar disorder too.

umbrasoktha said:
Good rising everyone. Im new to here and uve browsed the website a bit and now im here with a question that i want to see if any of the priests or longtime members or even others the exprience that which im about to discuss. All information is welcome as well as opinions as long as they are positive in nature. Thank you.

So for years now i have lived with another being/entity/person/friend/sibling residing in my body, sharing it with me. No im not talking about DID or some other mental Illness and such. No im talking about another soul. A legit person, one whos soul is right here with me, in this body along with mine. For years weve grown together, experianced life together as well as gotten stronger energywise together our whole lives. Throughout the years, others have made themselves known to us as we have grown in energy levels enough to handle them. Ive searched for anything on what we are, and so far...nothing. Im at my wits end i suppose on trying to figure out why the Universe, Gods or Other has given this to me, us for they are wanting to know too.

If anyone has any leads, info, tips or anything its all welcome and if anyone is going through this as well please make it known if you so wish! It would be great to know others are out there for you are not alone.
Thank you.
More than likely this is not a natural condition. This is not my area of expertise, but I am fairly sure that no two souls can inhabit one single physical body. There are many possibilities as to what this actually is.

For one, until a full ida & pingala unison has happened, every person operates as two 'halves' or 'sides' of themselves. The male and the female, ida and pingala. So this might be one potential explanation for what you are experiencing.
For two, sometimes enemy thoughtforms can attach themselves to us we are not sufficiently protected. These can act nice in the beginning, and even for a long time after that, while subtly fucking you over in the grand scheme of things. They usually attach themselves when there's an opening due to a particularly strong emotion. Like extreme loneliness, fear, anger, etc.

There are many more potential options here, but additional details on your situation will be necessary to find out which one actually fits your case.

You say you've lived with this 'entity' for years. When was it that it first "entered" your body? In what situation were you personally? What were you doing/feeling when it happened?

There can't be two souls in a body, I think you already made a post about that but didn't accept the fact that you are experiencing something made up by your mind so you made another post to seek someone who will say "oh you're so special you have two souls in a body how super special you are". lol

Shael said:
umbrasoktha said:

Thank you.
More than likely this is not a natural condition. This is not my area of expertise, but I am fairly sure that no two souls can inhabit one single physical body. There are many possibilities as to what this actually is.

For one, until a full ida & pingala unison has happened, every person operates as two 'halves' or 'sides' of themselves. The male and the female, ida and pingala. So this might be one potential explanation for what you are experiencing.
For two, sometimes enemy thoughtforms can attach themselves to us we are not sufficiently protected. These can act nice in the beginning, and even for a long time after that, while subtly fucking you over in the grand scheme of things. They usually attach themselves when there's an opening due to a particularly strong emotion. Like extreme loneliness, fear, anger, etc.

There are many more potential options here, but additional details on your situation will be necessary to find out which one actually fits your case.

You say you've lived with this 'entity' for years. When was it that it first "entered" your body? In what situation were you personally? What were you doing/feeling when it happened?

Pretty much since birth. As far back as i can remember honestly. They have been there and we have helped each other through alot of shit that goes on in daily life and existing as best we can. I know this seems highly unlikly and i get that this just isnt something people deal with on a daily basis as there is no information about or records. All there is, is a bunch of people being thrown into asylums and getting "exorcisms" for talking to the ones residing within that just want to be there and live and experiance life in a positive manner. I know who they are just like you and others on here know who they Gods are. So like. Im not sure how best to describe this.

All i know is that ive known them from previous lives and my memorys confirm that as well as others who ive meet have given me accounts on how they feel them, they see the auras and the enerys and its all different. I call the feel of our energies "textures" its how i am able to understand things. The texture of this and that and well their energies have different textures. Its kinda cool.

Really keep up your aura of protection and if its bad it will leave you and not be able to return. They cant per say take you over not that I am claiming posession (angels greys NOT our demons) can never happen its just rare and your a Satanist so you are protected. What happened to me was back when i was a teenager I had a negative entity come inside me that was from my parents being xtian. I was paralyezed and then it came into my body like a white light. I recently got it to leave for good. A huge relief I dont know for sure what it was doing but it wasnt an angel in the classic sense. My advice if this is bad go into a trance like focus blue fire on entity follow it around with all your consciousness till it leaves then seal your aura and do insane amount of protection with the sun and runes such as algiz and saul. My guess is this thing is what gave me anxiety and disturbing thoughts when i meditated and didnt allow me to open to the astral. I assume something positive could do this but its not good if its against your will.

umbrasoktha said:
Pretty much since birth. As far back as i can remember honestly. They have been there and we have helped each other through alot of shit that goes on in daily life and existing as best we can. I know this seems highly unlikly and i get that this just isnt something people deal with on a daily basis as there is no information about or records. All there is, is a bunch of people being thrown into asylums and getting "exorcisms" for talking to the ones residing within that just want to be there and live and experiance life in a positive manner. I know who they are just like you and others on here know who they Gods are. So like. Im not sure how best to describe this.

All i know is that ive known them from previous lives and my memorys confirm that as well as others who ive meet have given me accounts on how they feel them, they see the auras and the enerys and its all different. I call the feel of our energies "textures" its how i am able to understand things. The texture of this and that and well their energies have different textures. Its kinda cool.
At this stage, all I can recommend to you is to read the entirety of the JoS, currently accessible on https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/index.html, and do the dedication ritual if you agree with our teachings.
If you decide to do so, you will receive guidance from Satan and the Gods, and you will discover the full Truth about all of this over time.

Best of luck.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back