Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Adamu

Darksage666

Hey guys, kind of a silly question but do you think the Adamu and souls from ancient times still exist? Would they be reincarnated or does Satan have these souls, did they reach godhead? Any opinions on what happened to our ancestors that had ascended serpents and such?

They're with the gods. There's thousands of gods, many of them were humans who advanced to that level. They don't need to be reincarnated to a body on earth because they can work as gods from Duat. There's probably a few ascended gods still hidden on Earth somewhere, but most are in Duat.

Darksage666 said:
Hey guys, kind of a silly question but do you think the Adamu and souls from ancient times still exist? Would they be reincarnated or does Satan have these souls, did they reach godhead? Any opinions on what happened to our ancestors that had ascended serpents and such?
I think that the vast majority of these ancient souls, especially the very first ones to be created, have successfully reached godhead. Most of the others (who are not Gods yet) are likely in duat right now waiting for the right time to reincarnate. Also, many very strong souls have already reincarnated during the time between approx. 1995 and 2005, so that they can join us fully in this fight as they mature again physically.

These are all just theories of course. I could be wrong.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back