Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Italy: Senegalese bus driver tried to kill 51 children

Valontuoja

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/20/driver-arrested-in-milan-after-allegedly-setting-school-bus-on-fire

The driver of a school bus has been arrested in Milan after allegedly setting the vehicle on fire with 51 children onboard.

One of the children called the police after the driver stopped the bus on a highway in the outskirts of the city, Italian media reported.

After police arrived, the suspect allegedly doused the vehicle with an inflammable liquid, reportedly shouting: “Nobody gets off here alive.”

The bus, which had been travelling from the city of Cremona in Lombardy, went up in flames but the police managed to get all the passengers off. Twelve children and two adults were taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation.

The suspect, a 47-year-old man from Senegal, is accused of arson and kidnapping. It is unclear what the motive for the alleged attack was, but he reportedly told police that he wanted to kill himself and “stop the deaths in the Mediterranean”.

The Ansa news agency reported that some of the children’s hands had been tied together with electric cables during an ordeal that lasted about 40 minutes.

Francesco Greco, Milan prosecutor, said: “It was a miracle they survived and we have to thank the police for that.”

Ansa reported that, before stopping the bus, the driver tried to ram through a roadblock. Police were carrying out investigations at the man’s home. He reportedly had previous convictions for drink driving and sexual assault.

Matteo Salvini, Italy’s far-right deputy prime minister, said: “At this moment the police are searching his home. I want to know why someone with similar precedents was driving a bus carrying children?”

This is just another disgusting thing those non-White immigrants and refugees are doing in Europe. Luckily this one failed.

One just needs to take a look at media coverage, to see the obvious bias.

Yesterday, we had a lunatic shoot people in Netherlands. Today, this. Media seems shocked and everyone judges only when white people do this, and when their cause is self preservation.

Happy Purim, good thing his plan didn't work! Usually things like this happen every year on certain "hollidays" this is the first year I heard of everybody coming out safe.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Happy Purim, good thing his plan didn't work! Usually things like this happen every year on certain "hollidays" this is the first year I heard of everybody coming out safe.

The jew tried to get some more blood up for Purim, they fail miserably.

*Unhappy Purim

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Our RTRs are literally saving lives. Who knows how many other terrorist attacks the Jews will attempt to manifest today.

The bastard said that he did that because he hates the new government. He has prooved why we should not allow these bastards in. also, the kid who managed to call home from the bus and is muslim is now apparently a hero and they want to grant him citizenship.

It's amazing how the news broadcasts distort things.
This was a clear and declared attack on the white race, and eventually the focus was put on the Arab heroes.
That bus was full of whites and Italians and 3 Arabs and the only ones awarded were the Arabs.
I am glad that foreigners have also been saved because they are children and even if they should not be in Italy, it is not their fault that they are here.
But it is incredible how the political debate has shifted to discussing the citizenship of those who, naturally, not being white, do not have the right to make all the NPCs forget that the main fact that a Muslim has made a real attack in Italy

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back