Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Missing meditation: Circulating the Elements...

Gearshift

https://web.archive.org/web/2018081...empire/serpentis666/Circulating_Elements.html

User luis in a Munka thread posted this meditation. Is there a reason why it's missing from the main site.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13045

I also notice the meditation makes no mention of the hips, shoulders, and temple chakras circulation. As well as the chakras above the head 8th-11th.

I've done this meditation a few months back and recently within three days as of the time of this post into my routine. It takes perhaps about 20 minutes give or take and I can provide some advice.

Tips:
1. Circulate it like the energy circulating meditation when you reach the base again or if your cycling around pass it back into the center base then do the hips return to center muladhara. Raise it down the middle till Anahata center and raise it to the shoulders back to center Anahata then back up till center Ajna do the temples, back to center Ajna. Then to sahasrara then up to the 8th-11th(Gold, Silver, Variable color, variable color). As for the elements remaining not sure I usually just return it to the 8th gold chakra.(In other words Muladhara LH -> Muladhara -> RH, up till Anahata LS -> Anahata -> RS, up till Ajna LT -> Ajna -> RT, up to upper out of body chakras.)

2. This meditation produces effects that keep you awake so morning/afternoon are the best times.

3. Don't be surprised if the imagination(images) come to you with gold glowing chakras and white soul at least in my personal experience. There is feedback images that may or may not surprise you.

Code:
I also have my own personal take. Is it possible to compress/concentrate the elements while reciting the mantra for the chosen element? It is only one rep per each element chosen would that cause problems?

I'm aware the elements are powerful visually and more so through mantras. Just providing some insight.

Code:
Akausha (AH-KAH-OO-SHAH) for Ether/Quintessence.
Vau (VAH-OO) for Air.
THEAUS (TH-AY-AH-OO-SS) for Fire.
YALAUM (YAH-LAH-OO-MM) for Water.
PRITHIVI (P-RR-II-TH-II-VV-II) for Earth.

Gear88 said:
https://web.archive.org/web/2018081...empire/serpentis666/Circulating_Elements.html

User luis in a Munka thread posted this meditation. Is there a reason why it's missing from the main site.

I also notice the meditation makes no mention of the hips, shoulders, and temple chakras circulation. As well as the chakras above the head 8th-11th.

I've done this meditation a few months back and recently within three days as of the time of this post into my routine. It takes perhaps about 20 minutes give or take and I can provide some advice.

Tips:
1. Circulate it like the energy circulating meditation when you reach the base again or if your cycling around pass it back into the center base then do the hips return to center muladhara. Raise it down the middle till Anahata center and raise it to the shoulders back to center Anahata then back up till center Ajna do the temples, back to center Ajna. Then to sahasrara then up to the 8th-11th(Gold, Silver, Variable color, variable color). As for the elements remaining not sure I usually just return it to the 8th gold chakra.(In other words Muladhara LH -> Muladhara -> RH, up till Anahata LS -> Anahata -> RS, up till Ajna LT -> Ajna -> RT, up to upper out of body chakras.)

2. This meditation produces effects that keep you awake so morning/afternoon are the best times.

3. Don't be surprised if the imagination(images) come to you with gold glowing chakras and white soul at least in my personal experience. There is feedback images that may or may not surprise you.

Code:
I also have my own personal take. Is it possible to compress/concentrate the elements while reciting the mantra for the chosen element? It is only one rep per each element chosen would that cause problems?

I'm aware the elements are powerful visually and more so through mantras. Just providing some insight.

Code:
Vau (VAH-OO) for Air.
Its Vayu VVV-AAHH-YYYUUU for air and Aggnnniii for Fire. I don't know the water word though

Gear88 said:

Tips:

Code:

Code:
Vau (VAH-OO) for Air.
It wasn't listed on the main meditations page on Jos, i found it on the Yahoo groups. I don't know why it wasn't listed. Maybe it's a mistake or it was done on purpuse. The meditation at the end is like the 'full steps' of the Rotating the elements on Jos, so it's okay to do.

I did try it some time with the mantra's of the elements and it was pretty powerful. This is obviously not for newbey. It could be dangerous or they just won't have any results.

I wonder why phones have been updated since the 1990's.

Things do get updated, and things updated, removed, etc. There is better knowledge now, more refined.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I wonder why phones have been updated since the 1990's.

Things do get updated, and things updated, removed, etc. There is better knowledge now, more refined.
That is what i thought too. But in the end it's just the Rotating the elements meditation, so it doesn't hurt anybody.

At first i thought HP Maxine forgot to put it on the site just like the Full King and Queen meditation that was posted only on the Yahoo groups. This is why i posted it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back