Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Using Aum in Magical Workings

Ignisalas

Whats the best way to use Aum in magical workings to get the best effect out of the working?
Ive heard using Aum at the end of workings makes the working a lot more powerful, so that's what ive been doing for a long time. Like after a money working or something like that, I vibrate the mantra a certain number of times, then say the affirmations, then I vibrate Aum when im done.

I was wondering is there any other mantra like Aum that works to empower our magical workings.
Also is there a better way of using Aum to get an even better benefit from it?

AUM, being AU - gold - in the periodic table, also works with the Solar/666 Chakra, which is the powerhouse of the Soul and in one sense is the most important Chakra. If we strengthen our Solar/666 Chakra, this is helpful in results, plus this Chakra also is to help us regarding being bothered and actually working, instead of being lazy and apathetic. AUM can also be vibrated into the Aura, as well. As you said, AUM can be used to empower workings more, and you can also use SATANAS, vibrated [hiss]ayyy-taaa-naaa-[hiss]. SATANAS is also very powerful and can be used for more or less anything, irrespective of other Words (but other Words, i.e. Sanskrit Words or Runes, are specific/more direct).

I believe AUM is the top-level of AUM; there is nothing more powerful or stronger with it, other than vibrating it more times - the same with SATANAS; SATANAS is the top-level of SATANAS, and vibrating it more is more powerful - if you are able to concentrate and handle more repetitions, of course. Also the use of power numbers is very important; 9 is a super number regarding power, which not only has permanence in terms of endings, it can also help to break down walls/barriers, as well. 3 is the number of creation/destruction (which also multiplies into 9); apparently, 108 has now been revealed to be a bad number to use, whereas 54 and 216 are fine. 8 is the number of eternity. 13 is a number which I think ties into the number 4, which is of Satan. 111, for example with SURYAE, ties into the Sun (SURYA/SURYAE is the seed mantra of the Sun), so I think also vibrating AUM 111 times, or multiples thereof, can also be of benefit. I have seen some say they do, or would try to do, 666 vibrations.

For each Rune, they can be vibrated these power number of times or vibrated the number of times of each Rune respectively. More vibrations equals more power. It's OK to start small/low and build up higher, but staying small/low won't get you very far. You might get some results but they wouldn't be very great. For more severe problems, higher numbers of vibration multiples are needed and doing perhaps 2 times 40 days in a working and/or doing the same working twice per day - once in the morning and once in the evening. Again - if you can handle it.

It is recommended to start and finish with AUM and/or SATANAS - but certainly finish with them, and as far as I have seen the recommendation is to vibrate either or both of these once; vibrating them 3 or 9 times, for example, surely would help more - but as long as you can handle it. It is better to build yourself up to a higher number of vibrations, than to start high and try to manage it.

FancyMancy said:
AUM, being AU - gold - in the periodic table, also works with the Solar/666 Chakra, which is the powerhouse of the Soul and in one sense is the most important Chakra. If we strengthen our Solar/666 Chakra, this is helpful in results, plus this Chakra also is to help us regarding being bothered and actually working, instead of being lazy and apathetic. AUM can also be vibrated into the Aura, as well. As you said, AUM can be used to empower workings more, and you can also use SATANAS, vibrated [hiss]ayyy-taaa-naaa-[hiss]. SATANAS is also very powerful and can be used for more or less anything, irrespective of other Words (but other Words, i.e. Sanskrit Words or Runes, are specific/more direct).

I believe AUM is the top-level of AUM; there is nothing more powerful or stronger with it, other than vibrating it more times - the same with SATANAS; SATANAS is the top-level of SATANAS, and vibrating it more is more powerful - if you are able to concentrate and handle more repetitions, of course. Also the use of power numbers is very important; 9 is a super number regarding power, which not only has permanence in terms of endings, it can also help to break down walls/barriers, as well. 3 is the number of creation/destruction (which also multiplies into 9); apparently, 108 has now been revealed to be a bad number to use, whereas 54 and 216 are fine. 8 is the number of eternity. 13 is a number which I think ties into the number 4, which is of Satan. 111, for example with SURYAE, ties into the Sun (SURYA/SURYAE is the seed mantra of the Sun), so I think also vibrating AUM 111 times, or multiples thereof, can also be of benefit. I have seen some say they do, or would try to do, 666 vibrations.

For each Rune, they can be vibrated these power number of times or vibrated the number of times of each Rune respectively. More vibrations equals more power. It's OK to start small/low and build up higher, but staying small/low won't get you very far. You might get some results but they wouldn't be very great. For more severe problems, higher numbers of vibration multiples are needed and doing perhaps 2 times 40 days in a working and/or doing the same working twice per day - once in the morning and once in the evening. Again - if you can handle it.

It is recommended to start and finish with AUM and/or SATANAS - but certainly finish with them, and as far as I have seen the recommendation is to vibrate either or both of these once; vibrating them 3 or 9 times, for example, surely would help more - but as long as you can handle it. It is better to build yourself up to a higher number of vibrations, than to start high and try to manage it.
Who told you 108 was a bad number to choose ? Can I see the source ?

Jack said:
FancyMancy said:

"Re: Exposing Enemy Corruption The Seven And The Mystery Of The Gan Edin

Report this post

Postby High Priestess Maxine Dietrich » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:29 pm
The number 7 is a number of death. In that rotten Bible, 7O years is the life expectancy for humans. This ties into the 7 chakras in the way of falling short. No different from the 66 books of the bible, falling short of 666. The number 66 is false and is for spiritual slavery.

Azazel is working with me in regards to spiritual alchemy and true knowledge regarding the chakras. I will post new knowledge here as I learn more.

Nearly all of the mainstream books on yoga and the chakras are authored by Jews.

High Priest Mageson also wrote regarding how the 108 ties into Saturn. Azazel told me never to do 108 repetitions. 216 is OK. 100 is OK.

In closing, the entire concept of yogic breathing is to draw in energy. For example in the alternate nostril Sun/Moon breath, one should slow down and concentrate on breathing in energy. This can be strongly felt if one is doing this correctly. NEVER breathe in energy near animals or children. It's best to do this in another room, especially as you advance. " Well HP. Hoodedcobra666 did say he will provide aditional information about it in a sermon but now we have other problems.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18092&p=69365&hilit=108#p69365

Jack said:
FancyMancy said:

High priestess Maxine was told by Azazel not to do 108 never because it ties to Saturn!She is also told that 100 is ok and 216 is ok!

Jack said:
I have just noticed it recently, first in this post by VoiceofEnki, quoting HPS Maxine.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=71349#p71349

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back