Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about upcoming Sun Square and Leo Ascendant

Ignisalas

Hey guys! I have a question about the Sun square that i'll be doing in a few days.
Im a Leo Ascendant, so the Sun is my chart ruler. In my birth chart my sun is in Aires in my 8th house. So my sun is pretty strong in its exalted sign, and also the 8th house is a pretty fortunate house to have the sun posited in.
I was wondering which type of the Sun square should I do, the material or spiritual, because I was going to use the Sun square to empower my 1st house, but the reason I want to empower my first house is because I recently started weight lifting and exercising and trying to get myself in shape because most of my life ive been overweight. But for something like that, shouldn't a material square help the most? Or am I just missing something here. I know empowering the 1st house will help my overall health and appearance, but im just a little confused on what I should use.

I wanted to use some type of affirmation with it to help my overall appearance. I want to make my body muscular and beautiful and finally get myself into shape and have high confidence finally.
Also, how should I affirm with the square? Should I say "the energy of the sun" or should I use "The energy of the sun square" in the beginning of the affirmation?
Could anyone give me a few affirmation ideas please?
I was originally thinking about using a material square for money and things, but then I decided that id rather use it to help get myself into shape since im a leo ascendant and the sun square empowers the 1st house. Which rules our physical appearance and health.

Sun said:
Hey guys! I have a question about the Sun square that i'll be doing in a few days.
Im a Leo Ascendant, so the Sun is my chart ruler. In my birth chart my sun is in Aires in my 8th house. So my sun is pretty strong in its exalted sign, and also the 8th house is a pretty fortunate house to have the sun posited in.
I was wondering which type of the Sun square should I do, the material or spiritual, because I was going to use the Sun square to empower my 1st house, but the reason I want to empower my first house is because I recently started weight lifting and exercising and trying to get myself in shape because most of my life ive been overweight. But for something like that, shouldn't a material square help the most? Or am I just missing something here. I know empowering the 1st house will help my overall health and appearance, but im just a little confused on what I should use.

I wanted to use some type of affirmation with it to help my overall appearance. I want to make my body muscular and beautiful and finally get myself into shape and have high confidence finally.
Also, how should I affirm with the square? Should I say "the energy of the sun" or should I use "The energy of the sun square" in the beginning of the affirmation?
Could anyone give me a few affirmation ideas please?
I was originally thinking about using a material square for money and things, but then I decided that id rather use it to help get myself into shape since im a leo ascendant and the sun square empowers the 1st house. Which rules our physical appearance and health.
Let me start this off by saying that I am not an expert in astrology, so take this with a grain of salt.

From what I can see, your main idea here is correct. Using the sun square here should most likely work well for you.
To answer your question, the sun square empowers the affairs of your first house regardless of whether you do the material or spiritual one. So in your case, doing the material square should be the more beneficial choice.

As for affirmations, it is not generally a good idea to rely on others to make them for you. We're all individual, and therefore you will achieve best results by designing the affirmation yourself. However, what I can give you here are some general guidelines you can follow.

-Whenever making an affirmation for a personal working, always include "In a positive and healthy way for me", or an equivalent phrase.

-When working with one specific type of energy, such as with the energy of the sun, you can indeed use something like "...the energies of the sun are...". The following is just a personal theory, but from my experience, when you doing any working, you usually raise both the energies of whatever mantra you are vibrating, as well as also some of your own, internal energy. I believe that if you want maximum power, you would want to not use any phrase that refers to only a particular type of energies, such as the energies of the sun. However, if you want to really only use one specific type of energy, for maximum "purity" for example, then adding in something like this is the right choice as it prevents other energies from getting involved in the working. In your particular case, I would definitely recommend using it, as the sun square is a complex formular and works best when done exactly as described.
[Also, to any other members reading this - if you disagree with my theory here, please do speak up. As I said earlier, this is just that, a theory. So additional viewpoints are always appreciated.]

-In most cases, it's adviced to add some kind of phrase for permanence, such as "permanently", "eternally", "forever", etc.

-Now that all the outer layers of your affirmation are done, it's time to give it a 'core', so to say. This is what you want to achieve with it. It's important that you are as direct as possible. Don't try to get the means to achieve something, but rather try to achieve this thing directly.
For example, say you wanted an apple. You could be like "Hey, I bet if I found an apple tree, I would also get an apple!", and program the energy for that. You may find an apple tree, but it could have no apples at all, or it could be on restricted property, etc etc. This is the wrong way of doing it. Instead, if you want an apple, just program the energy to give you an apple. You may be invited to a friends house and offered an apple from him, or just be guided to a nearby store were you can easily buy one.
This is a very simplified example, of course.
So just take the exact thing you want, and make the affirmation directly for that.

Also, I would not worry about including confidence in the affirmation. The energies of the sun will naturally raise that on their own. Focusing on losing weight/gaining muscle, along with overall better appearance, should most likely be the correct choice for you here.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back