Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spirits and Magic

So I'm curious does anyone use creepy hollows? They offer an incredible amount of magic supplies and spells. But the spirit binding service they provide has me extremely curious. No conjurer I have ever met would bind spirits. Now they state that all Spirits are willing participants,but surely there is something wrong here. So if you order magic supplies or any of the like where do you go? Where might I find reliable and powerful spell books? And is this E.A Koeting guy serious? Like is he for real? I can't take him seriously for some reason. Also any opinions on toltec shamanism and Almine.

I think you are being seriously bullshitted, please read the websites on my signature ASAP to educate yourself spiritually.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I think you are being seriously bullshitted, please read the websites on my signature ASAP to educate yourself spiritually.
I don't see how that answers any of my questions. Not to be rude! I'm just looking for answers to these particular questions. I read the JoS website quite often,but I come from many spiritual paths most of which were horribly wrong. However what i want to know particularly i have asked. Personally i think E.A Koeting is a joke.

SorcererOfAntiquity666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I don't see how that answers any of my questions. Not to be rude! I'm just looking for answers to these particular questions. I read the JoS website quite often,but I come from many spiritual paths most of which were horribly wrong. However what i want to know particularly i have asked. Personally i think E.A Koeting is a joke.
Like you said they are a joke. They work for some people because of their own energy or those spirit are thoughtform wich i don't think you want to connect with or they are connected to the enemy.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is gonna sound elitistic and whatever but the only reliable source of information on meditation are these forums(Sermons by the high priests) and joyofsatan.com everything else is pure bullshit that will harm you or just will achieve nothing with it.

Aquarius said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is gonna sound elitistic and whatever but the only reliable source of information on meditation are these forums(Sermons by the high priests) and joyofsatan.com everything else is pure bullshit that will harm you or just will achieve nothing with it.
It just seems highly unlikely to me that Satan would only be giving information or powers to one particular source. Millions of years of human existence and only they have reliable information? Surely a being of such powers involved in a war would be spreading influence over a wide array of places. There must be more information more variants of the path.

Aquarius said:
It just seems highly unlikely to me that Satan would only be giving information or powers to one particular source. Millions of years of human existence and only they have reliable information? Surely a being of such powers involved in a war would be spreading influence over a wide array of places. There must be more information more variants of the path.

Are you aware that people until about 170 years later was mass eradicated from all Pagan countries worldwide in the hundreds of millions, and for around 2000 years, with all the ancient sites, libraries, and cities, all burned?

Even today, in most places of the world, anything 'spiritual' is punished with the punishment of brutal execution such as Islamic countries, and even some "Christian" Nations.

The Christian church spend 20 centuries and even to this day re-writes anything, destroys artifacts, and pushes jewish pseudo-occultism as a replacement for all the lost knowledge.

Satan gives information and power to us because we are his Church and actual representatives, in contrast to everyone else who only took on the spirituality of his enemies etc. He re-assembled his system as he considered it best through direct guidance, and also constantly updates us as we progress with even more relevant knowledge, as we grow spiritually.

If you want to waste a few years, do some larping spirituality around, and you will see it.

You could save yourself a lot of time by applying yourself to the truth directly, but don't take our word for it, we don't gain much anyway. If you feel like you need to LARP around to prove your convinctions, just do it, there is no point to bring these arguments here and pretend to be interested only if you are to instill doubts and reverse advertise.

Go do the monkey and dance around with skulls or light a little candle and talk to it and let others who seek to truly rise spiritually have their path without random spiels.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This was an awesome reply.

"Read the website on my signature ASAP to educate yourself spiritually".

Black sun said:
Personally, I have a lot of respect for Maxine's work regarding the Joy of Satan site, she has a lot of valuable and useful information.
But, on the other hand, I am surprised that there really are people who believe that their relationship with Satan and his path to divinity depend on a forum and a website.
"There are no mediators in Satanism," says the JoS website. So, to believe that only in this forum and on the website there is real information is a contradiction with the beliefs and values ​​of Satanism.
There are many people who are "out there" who are really powerful magicians and who have a real and close relationship with our Gods and other little known gods.
Ea Koetting is a magician, he is not a Satanist, he is a magician and he practices different magical systems and, apart from being a magician, he is a salesman, so he must promote his work just as he does. He has a real power, if you do not believe it, there is a very easy way to know it, just transfer your consciousness or your astral body to him and feel his power and the strength of his aura. This can be done with any person or magician to measure their power, scan their energy, etc.
Lol powerful magicians, these retards are idiots who play with fire, this fire is jewish crap that will destroy your soul and put all kind of crap on it. If you want to indulge in crap fine, but don't advertise that crap here.

Black sun said:
Personally, I have a lot of respect for Maxine's work regarding the Joy of Satan site, she has a lot of valuable and useful information.
But, on the other hand, I am surprised that there really are people who believe that their relationship with Satan and his path to divinity depend on a forum and a website.
"There are no mediators in Satanism," says the JoS website. So, to believe that only in this forum and on the website there is real information is a contradiction with the beliefs and values ​​of Satanism.
There are many people who are "out there" who are really powerful magicians and who have a real and close relationship with our Gods and other little known gods.
Ea Koetting is a magician, he is not a Satanist, he is a magician and he practices different magical systems and, apart from being a magician, he is a salesman, so he must promote his work just as he does. He has a real power, if you do not believe it, there is a very easy way to know it, just transfer your consciousness or your astral body to him and feel his power and the strength of his aura. This can be done with any person or magician to measure their power, scan their energy, etc.
Also the fact this is your first post can tell a lot.

Black sun said:
Well, you did not refute absolutely anything I said.
You can believe what you like does not affect me. If you want to live in your bubble of "Only JoS has all the knowledge and absolute truth" then it's fine.
My premise is this: "There are no mediators in Spiritual Satanism"
So: There have been real and powerful magicians and Satanists before, during and after the Joy of Satan website exists.
I spoke for a while with a crack addict at a train station who claimed to have a high spiritual awareness and sensitivities to religious connections. He spoke for 15 minutes on such great spiritual truths like how the Bevis and Butthead movie is 100% identical to the bible and contains all the same stories inside it. Who is anybody to deny that Crackhead Kevin is a great spiritual master with profound knowledge of religious history? Who is anybody to deny that Crackhead Kevin is at least equally as correct and knowledgeable as the Joy of Satan ministries? Because there are no mediators in Spiritual Satanism, so Crackhead Kevin is surely a powerful magician and a more advanced soul than anyone here. Well, you can not refute absolutely anything I said!
You can believe what you like does not affect me.

Black Sun, I think you specifically ARE meant to practice Qlippoth and Kabbalah. These are the systems that are aligned to your specific racial soul. Continue to practice your Judaism as that is the natural requirement of your soul, and us human gentiles here will continue our Satanism as that is the natural requirement of our gentile souls.

Your strange attempt here to distact or "use subterfuges to mislead the goyim" were not successful. Maybe you can ask your rabbis for advice on how to do it better. But it's so easy to spot what you are doing that you're just wasting your own time more than ours.

Black sun said:
Aquarius said:
Black sun said:
Lol powerful magicians, these retards are idiots who play with fire, this fire is jewish crap that will destroy your soul and put all kind of crap on it. If you want to indulge in crap fine, but don't advertise that crap here.

You can believe what you like does not affect me. If you want to live in your bubble of "Only JoS has all the knowledge and absolute truth" then it's fine.
So: There have been real and powerful magicians and Satanists before, during and after the Joy of Satan website exists.
Ok man, have fun with jewish crap <3

Black sun said:
Aquarius said:
Black sun said:

The reason why "there are no mediators in Spiritual Satanism" is true doesn't have anything really to do with the fact that outside sources of information are largely corrupted and need to be treated with extreme caution.

The whole no-mediators thing essentially means, you do not rely purely on JoS clergy and/or forum members for all of your spiritual education, progress, and workings. While the information and people here help get you the basics you need to start, you soon start to learn things and how to perform spiritual acts through your own experiences and your own interactions with the Gods who can teach you directly. Thus the role of a mediator becomes unnecessary for you because you, yourself, with your own spiritual ability, can commune with the Gods and work with them/learn from them directly. This would be the case regardless of whether or not outside sources of spiritual information could be trusted.

One big reason out of many that it's better to stick with JoS over outside sources is, if you're still learning and trying to make gains, it will be far, far easier for you to fall into traps and make use of corrupted knowledge designed to hurt you - as the enemy has intended. Thus when you have people like the clergy do research, read books by non-Satanists and whatever else, they have high levels of personal experience and guidance from the Gods - once again them being their own mediators for themselves, as is desired for all Satanists - that helps them discern the truth from the bullshit. Sure enough, you can find nuggets of truth out there, and the occasional but still rare individual who has made some gains. But then you must consider what you don't know. Like the possibility that that individual is tapping into some angelic shit and the enemy merely using this person to promote corrupted information to people who are almost hitting the mark of truth but don't know enough to strike it outright. It's a sad but very real risk for anyone interested in the occult, since Gentile practitioners of the occult are the greatest risk to them.

My basic point of this is, regardless of whether you trust only JoS or not, the no mediators bit still applies here because in the long run you are given the information to discover for yourself that these spiritual practices have merit, and you will develop for yourself the ability to commune with the Gods and learn what you need to do to keep advancing. It's really a great deal of the outside sources that necessitate mediators because a lot of them, if they're not just complete bunk, involve tying into hebrew/angelic shit where you're reliant on another person or an enemy entity to make shit happen, as opposed to you learning to perform workings using your own powers. And should that person/enemy entity ditch you, you're left with nothing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back