Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How do I correctly vibrate the T in Satanama?

Ignisalas

I was wondering how do you correctly vibrate the T part in Satanama. I never figured it out even after watching the video about it. Is it like a S/Z combination sound, or is it like a TH sound? Little confused with it, and I wish someone would reply telling me how its properly done. Little details like this with some of the mantras is what I have trouble with a lot, but most of the time I figured I just wouldn't make a topic about it, since it seems too small and nonimportant. But anyways I wanted to start using Satanama and I just didn't know how to properly do the T sound, could anyone help please?

Sun said:

There's no such thing as an 'unimportant question' when it comes to spiritual satanism.

It's best to not over-complicate everything for yourself lest you make things seem more difficult than they actually are. The T is spoken like a D and TH merged into one, like a hard 'THe'. If you say the word 'width' and keep your tongue in the position of the D while making the THHH sound that combination will be the proper pronunciation of the T in Satanama.

Sun said:
I was wondering how do you correctly vibrate the T part in Satanama. I never figured it out even after watching the video about it. Is it like a S/Z combination sound, or is it like a TH sound? Little confused with it, and I wish someone would reply telling me how its properly done. Little details like this with some of the mantras is what I have trouble with a lot, but most of the time I figured I just wouldn't make a topic about it, since it seems too small and nonimportant. But anyways I wanted to start using Satanama and I just didn't know how to properly do the T sound, could anyone help please?
I've always vibrated it simply as a held "T" sound, nothing special. Like if you say "T" and just stretch that sound out. This stuff is a little difficult to explain in words.
I've never bothered too much to look into these things. I just vibrated Satanama based on what felt best intuitively, and so far I've had great results. But if anyone here has more specific insight into this, I would also be interested.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back