Page 1 of 1

JoS recommended books

Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:07 pm
by TopoftheAbyss
What are the books the JoS recommends?
I'm interested in history and especially in the pirates. I'm also interested in occult history, what is the best book on Atlantis?
I'm currently reading The Lost Civilization of Lemuria by Frank Joseph and it's great except when he uses BC and AD as notation system for the time and feet to measure length instead of the superior versions BCE and CE and meters.
I plan to read The Cosmic War.

Re: JoS recommended books

Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:52 pm
by Aquarius
Pirates of the caribbean is a good movie if you ask me.

Re: JoS recommended books

Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:46 pm
by The Alchemist7

Re: JoS recommended books

Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:31 pm
by TopoftheAbyss
Aquarius wrote:Pirates of the caribbean is a good movie if you ask me.

I disliked the last one and I saw the others when I was younger.

Re: JoS recommended books

Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:20 pm
by Academic Scholar
TopoftheAbyss wrote:What are the books the JoS recommends?
I'm interested in history and especially in the pirates. I'm also interested in occult history, what is the best book on Atlantis?
I'm currently reading The Lost Civilization of Lemuria by Frank Joseph and it's great except when he uses BC and AD as notation system for the time and feet to measure length instead of the superior versions BCE and CE and meters.
I plan to read The Cosmic War.

This is a list of most of the books JoS has used/cited: https://pastebin.com/50gwFmQ2

Archived version: http://archive.is/FyHVr

Re: JoS recommended books

Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:44 pm
by SdD
Aquarius wrote:Pirates of the caribbean is a good movie if you ask me.


One Piece … better

Re: JoS recommended books

Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:54 pm
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Just a disclaimer - many of these books contain a large amount of disinformation that has been distilled and cleared out by the Clergy.

Re: JoS recommended books

Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:14 am
by Specter
SdD wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Pirates of the caribbean is a good movie if you ask me.


One Piece … better


666%

Re: JoS recommended books

Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:59 pm
by Aquarius
Specter wrote:
SdD wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Pirates of the caribbean is a good movie if you ask me.


One Piece … better


666%

Image

Re: JoS recommended books

Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:20 am
by Specter
Aquarius wrote:
Specter wrote:
SdD wrote:
One Piece … better


666%

Image


Lol Pirates of the Caribbean was one of the things that popularized the anime so I'll give you that. But it's a Satanic masterpiece with a DEEP satanic and anti-jewish message, mostly realized near the end of the latest episodes, it's more than what it seams to be and proof that Satans influence is still powerful to the masses. It's worth getting in to. I made a post of their movies in the anime thread but I'll explain more about the anime when it's actually finished, best to keep unwanted audiences to other things for now.

Re: JoS recommended books

Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:26 pm
by Aquarius
Specter wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Specter wrote:
666%

Image


Lol Pirates of the Caribbean was one of the things that popularized the anime so I'll give you that. But it's a Satanic masterpiece with a DEEP satanic and anti-jewish message, mostly realized near the end of the latest episodes, it's more than what it seams to be and proof that Satans influence is still powerful to the masses. It's worth getting in to. I made a post of their movies in the anime thread but I'll explain more about the anime when it's actually finished, best to keep unwanted audiences to other things for now.

Haha I posted the gif for the lolz, I havent watched one piece but it's on my to-watch list :D

Re: JoS recommended books

Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:40 am
by Powstanie Pogańskie
Specter wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Specter wrote:
666%

Image


Lol Pirates of the Caribbean was one of the things that popularized the anime so I'll give you that. But it's a Satanic masterpiece with a DEEP satanic and anti-jewish message, mostly realized near the end of the latest episodes, it's more than what it seams to be and proof that Satans influence is still powerful to the masses. It's worth getting in to. I made a post of their movies in the anime thread but I'll explain more about the anime when it's actually finished, best to keep unwanted audiences to other things for now.


I wouldn't mind getting caught up and watching some of those latest episodes if "getting caught up" with One Piece wasn't the show-binging equivalent of cleaning a supermarket floor with half a toothbrush.

From what I can recall though it was a pretty interesting anime, it's nice to know it has some Satanic elements to it.