Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Brenton tarrant mosque massacre false flag

Jack

I started digging into this and found some evidence of the possibility that it was a pre planned false flag. Follow along and try to connect the dots.

1)Christchurch mosques produced Alqaeda muslim terrorists

A Christchurch mosque has been linked to the drone killing of New Zealand al-Qaida suspect Daryl Jones.

The parents of an Australian killed alongside Jones say their son was taught radical Islam in Christchurch, where he also met Mr Jones.

Christopher Havard was killed alongside Mr Jones by a US drone in Yemen last year.

His parents, Neill and Bronwyn Dowrick, say their son told them he was first taught radical Islam at the Al Noor mosque.

Mr Havard moved from Australia to New Zealand in 2010. He’s remembered at the mosque by the name of Saleem Khattab.
https://www.newshub.co.nz/nznews/christchurch-mosque-linked-to-alqaida-suspect-2014060417

Jones was killed alongside Australian Christopher Havard, whose parents said he was introduced to radical Islam at the Al-Noor mosque in Christchurch.

Mosque leaders confirmed Havard stayed there and studied in 2011, but denied radical teaching took place. But a man who attended a converts’ weekend at the mosque 10 years ago said a visiting speaker from Indonesia talked about violent jihad and plenty shared his views. “Most of the men were angry with the moral weakness of New Zealand. I would say they were radical.”
https://web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/www.stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-Kiwi-lads-death-by-drone

AQAP, the Yemeni branch of Al Qaeda that Jones and Havard were involved with? They were the ones that trained the Charlie Hebdo killers, no joke.
https://www.lejdd.fr/Societe/Said-Kouachi-s-etait-entraine-au-Yemen-711226

Tahuhu is one of Christchurch’s fundamentalist Muslims. To some, he fits the description of an extremist.
A member of the Aotearoa Maori Muslim Association, he openly supports Islamic State and claims to be in contact with people on the front lines in the Middle Eastern conflict.
His Facebook page features articles and videos about the group and many of his friends are Muslim converts.

Tahuhu said that if New Zealand did engage in fighting with the Islamic State he would be forced to travel overseas.
“I can’t stay in a country that’s going to be fighting my religion. If my country is going to make me an enemy of my country then I have no choice but to go and move to the Islamic State where I will be welcomed as a citizen . . . and not be persecuted for my religion or my beliefs.”
https://archive.fo/Sqpru

A Kiwi teenager radicalised online planned to ram a car into a group of people in Christchurch and then stab them.
The teenager wrote a goodbye note to his mother, then started a violent incident, but has since told a psychologist when it began he “decided not to hurt anybody because he did not have the means to kill enough people”, Crown prosecutor Chris Lange told the Christchurch District Court at sentencing on Thursday.
https://archive.fo/n1Q3h#selection-908.0-914.3

This Christchurch town is no normal town. These churches have been directly linked to alqaeda terrorists who caused high level terrorist attacks. Theyve on record produced two high level terrorists and possibly numerous small ones we don't know about. They openly call to support the ISIL terrorist organization and go ram cars and attempt to stab random people. No one in the media is talking about this.

2.Brenton tarrant was a mercenary with 300 confirmed kills once on the NATO payroll
https://youtu.be/sf6_DBqF7UQ
(Save the video)

They're trying to create disinformation stating that tarrant was a gym trainer. He might be now but he once killed 300 alqaeda terrorists in Iraq and Afghanistan. He's a hardcore mercenary. Now think about it.

A man who once was on the payroll for NATO, couldn't they recruit or pressure tarrant (already a cold blooded mercenary) to commit this atrocity and create public opinion for a more centralized authoritarian state where more of the rights of whites are taken away and free speech is completely censored.

I saw the video. Many people outside didn't get hurt and some even saw him go inside with a gun. He took 10+ minutes in the first mosque. Then he drove his car to the second mosque in (broad daylight) while he shot another Muslim through his window with his shotgun. He shot his windshield (while) driving. In the (highway). Are the NZ police so incompetent that they couldnt catch him 20 minutes after it was reported ? While he was shooting random people on the street and driving a car with a broken windshield in the highway. Where were the patrol agents ? Did no one really not contact the police ? Why did the people outside who saw everything didn't do anything ? Was this all set up through detailed planning ? Is this a CIA op ? Remember some thousands of Jews were (Cohencidentically) not in the towers when 9/11 happened, another example of a scripted attack. I think that brentant tarrent is a decoy, a fake CIA-Mossad agent, and this act is completely scripted.

3. Why does this happen ? What do the jews want ?
To take a look at this, you have to see two sides of the coin.
1) The Zionist side. The imperialist Zionist oil and big companies led by Jews attack civilian populations of foreign countries of Africa,south america and the middle east, create wars, assassinate presidents which creates radical islamists with the white genocide agenda to rise and mostly they are even funded by Jews. (Ex-Isil).
2)The Marxist side. The Marxists in the media and the academic institutions who have a deep hatred for nationalism, protectionism and cultural preservation get their joys worth when Muslims and immigrants who have been displaced by numerous wars and their countries destroyed and with a deep rooted hatred against the western countries and white people invade the western countries, they open the borders. They want a mixed race that will have no identity, no sense of self, no culture, no roots, no feeling of belonging to a nation and thus easy to be chipped as laborer workers, whose technology they are working on and is being tried as I have shared such articles before.

Both of their agendas ? Creation of a mixed race easy to control. A plantation of greys if you will.

4)What do the Jews hope after creating such a situation ?
Brenton tarrant in his manifesto states he doesn't hate Islam and has visited Islamic countries before and found them to be quite 'peaceful'. He couldn't care less about the Jews and states it clearly he isn't antisemitic. Anyone with a brain who reserachs the migrant crisis will easily find the Jewish hand in all this. Instead Tarrant mentions Trump as a semblance of white hope. The main problem bugging tarrant is the white genocide issue but he can't figure out and blame the Jews a no brainer question that they are responsible.

So what happens next after such an attack ? Free speech gets banned. Any legitimate concern about violence labeled as islamaphobia. Guns get outlawed. You can't get guns now to defend your young children from Muslim grooming gangs and protect your house from thugs. White genocide labeled racist. You can't speak out about anything. The right wing gets shut down. Leftist Marxists open borders. More immigrantion. More miscegenation.
Its all about building and selling that narrative. Destroying the nationalist sentiment that was created with Italys salvini and trumps election. They want to bury nationalism into the ground. They don't want any more obstacles to their one world and kalergi plan. This is all within their plans and helps their narrative for votes to elect more radical Marxists into power who play hand in hand in synthesis with the Zionist warmonengers.

Its the Jews.Always. Every single time.
RTR for your new Zealand gentile brothers.!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back