Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Origin of the Nordic Aliens and their Evolution?

SilentFlame

The human races were created by alien intervention, but the Nordics themselves were not. I would assume that means that they originated through normal evolution without the help of an alien race, just on another planet. But that brings up something:How did whatever pre-humanoid primate race they evolved from acquire and maintain all their superior traits? Essentially, the question here is whether consciousness has any involvement with evolution, and if the Nordic Aliens were able to intentionally acquire their superior traits through a combination of eugenics in not mixing with others as they slowly got to their superior state, and actually doing something to improve their genetics. If there was no way for them to consciously cause the creation of superior genetic traits, then it would seem to have just been an incredibly long process of building up civilization while waiting for superior mutations to randomly occur and then intentionally letting them spread, one by one.

Of course, there is a third option I can think of for how the Nordic Aliens could've gotten their superior traits, that being Genetic Engineering of some kind, after hitting the threshold of intelligence needed to form a civilization that can get that far with science. Or a combination of multiple options. So, is it one of these three? Or something else I'm not thinking of? It just seemed important to ask since the main important articles on this site don't mention the origin of the Nordics as far as I know.

The Physical/Geographical/Astronomical location affects a person. The weather, the climate, the events, the energies all play a part... Betelgeuse is a massive Star, and it has its own energies which are not the same as ours here. You could say Betelgeuse has 'magickal properties'. Consider it not from a layman's perspective but from the perspective that everything is energy; a Star with different types of energies causes different things to happen. Not to mention that the Nordics are hundreds of thousands of years older, in actual Birth-age, than we are; of course, they didn't just spring-up out of the middle of nowhere and be Godly instantly; they have to develop and learn and advance and empower...

They have used genetic engineering, as well. The Technoligcal tools for genetic engineering can also be done Spiritually, with energy-manipulation and the lack of Physical tools to manipulate energy/DNA/genes/events/things... They came here and altered our DNA/genes with this. The White Race of Humans is descended, Biologically, from the Aryan Race of Gods/Goddesses - Satan. There are non-White Races of Gods and Goddesses, as well. We have it, literally and actually, in our DNA to be Gods/Goddesses. Alternatively, we could have been given technology to manipulate our own DNA, but instead we were impregnated with actual DNA code which is (to use this word for a second time today) inextricably a part of us, in our very Nature, our very Being; thus, the enemy cannot defeat us, unless it defeats us entirely. If every last White individual was dead, our Souls would still be alive - but a lot of them would dissipate into nothingness...

Maybe think of it this way - drink healthy water and that causes healthy things to happen; drink... erm... acid, and... It's a bunch of stuff in a particular combination, pattern, consistency, strength...and it causes things to happen. Betelgeuse also does. There are certain types of much-less-evolved living creatures which can, and do, live in the harshest of environments which would be deadly to us; their combinations, etc., of things caused them to be able to live there with their own properties and abilities - or lack thereof, as the case may be. I forgot the name of the living beings I am referring to, so I did a quick search -

Top Ten Places Where Life Shouldn’t Exist… But Does

10. Yellowstone's Hot Springs

If you wanted to kill something, or maybe just dispose of a body, you couldn’t do much better than the conditions in Yellowstone’s hot springs. The springs are near the boiling point of water and acidic enough to dissolve nails. But some microbes thrive there, and the pigments they produce give the springs vivid, otherworldly colors.

3. At Very, Very Old Ages

Bacteria under stress often form spores, little shelled nuggets that contain the bacterial DNA and some cellular machinery but are dormant. The spores can survive all kinds of trauma—heat, cold, gamma radiation, ultraviolet radiation, high pressure, low pressure—for a very long time. How long? Well, there have been some spectacular claims, some of which scientists are still debating.

In 1995, scientists reported that they had isolated spores from the gut of a bee in 25-million to 40-million-year-old amber. They said they had revived the spores and grown bacteria from them.

Imagine, given a long-enough amount of time, these microbes (and other things) could eventually, perhaps, exist as advanced as we are. Imagine one day that, as far above these microbes as we are, that these microbes could be as far above...something below them. We are to these microbes as these microbes are to (blank). Perhaps in a silly manner, given enough time, monkeys/apes could 'evolve' into being able to communicate in more complex language than they do now, with higher brain functions and abilities. Maybe think of it this way - people ingest steroids which gives them (fake) muscles, quicker than pumping iron. Others use speed to engage with a lot of energy dangerously, instead of improving their health and fitness so they can have more energy...

As for the jew -
8. Entirely Alone

Most ecosystems are complicated. A member of any given species has to find other species to eat and avoid those species that want to eat it. If it’s a parasite, it needs a host; if it’s a plant, it may need bacteria to help it process nitrogen or bees to pollinate its flowers.
The jew is a literal, actual - albeit very-much-more-advanced - parasite.

1. In the Stratosphere

Yes, the stratosphere—the layer of Earth's atmosphere that starts at about six miles above the ground. Massive dust storms from the Sahara and other deserts move millions of tons of soil each year, and a shocking number and variety of microbes go along for the ride. Dale Griffin, of the U.S. Geological Survey, has collected microbes in dust at altitudes of up to 60,000 feet (more than 11 miles high).

What's up there? Bacteria, fungi, viruses—hundreds of different kinds. Disturbingly, many of the identified microbes are known human pathogens: Legionella (which causes Legionnaire's disease), Staphylococcus (which causes staph infections), and many microbes that cause lung diseases if (ahem) inhaled.
https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/top-ten-places-where-life-shouldnt-exist-but-does-144112310/

Imagine, given enough time, that these viruses might 'evolve' into something like the jew... Let's argue that (on a different topic) the jew, who uses weather-controlling technology, is using these swarms to infect the peoples of the world, and cause "biblical plagues" of "god" as "wrath and punishment"...

Regarding reviving these millions-of-years-old spores - their entire existence is encased, encapsulated in and as they are; ours, on the other hand, is below what we should be. A microbe/spore can exist for hundreds of millions of years in isolation in amber or somewhere, and be revived; it is not very advanced. The more advanced beings - us - need more to be able to reach such a threshold where we can be properly; thanks to the jew, we are lower than what we should be. Given the freedom and ability to do so, Naturally we would be advancing at as very close to 100% efficiency as we could, or as efficiently as we wished to do so. In other words, the jew slows things down and makes things difficult for us; if we could be and be without the jew, then we'd advance much more efficiently - and we'd be so much, much, very, very further than we are now.

If Satan and some of the Gods and Goddesses hadn't have come here and advanced us, we'd still be 'unevolved'. I have said before that they helped us skip tens or hundreds of thousands of years of evolution. As for the Nordics themselves; they had to go through processes of advancement and learning and understanding, etc. It may very well be that in the very early stages, with being reincarnated again and again, that some may have full-died or Soul-died in the process of advancement or 'evolution'. Alternatively, due to the 'magickal properties' of Betelgeuse and the lack of enemy fuckery and bullshittery against the Nordics way back when, the total and entire energies may have been so much better and Souls wouldn't have dissipated while waiting to be reincarnated.

I have said before that they helped us skip tens or hundreds of thousands of years of evolution. As for the Nordics themselves; they had to go through processes of advancement and learning and understanding, etc.
So in other words you think that it is not just random mutations. To be honest, I was looking for a more official answer. AKA from one of the moderators.

ConsistentMeditator said:
I have said before that they helped us skip tens or hundreds of thousands of years of evolution. As for the Nordics themselves; they had to go through processes of advancement and learning and understanding, etc.
So in other words you think that it is not just random mutations. To be honest, I was looking for a more official answer. AKA from one of the moderators.
There is certain knowledge and information which must be kept a secret, such as stages in the Magnum Opus which are revealed to you only if you have proven yourself to be worthy and trustworthy. While we might not have, or reveal, a 100% definite answer about a topic, you can still use your logical and common-sense imagination to fill in the gaps. There have been times where I have not been certain about something but someone else mentioned the same thing relatively soon after I thought about it and while they had no idea about my thoughts of the question/topic, they still helped correct/confirm/bring more clarity to what I thought.

Advancing and empowering ourselves more and more reveals things to us naturally and in due course. With our Third Eye Chakra open and empowered properly, we then have the ability to not be deceived. As we advance and empower ourselves, we can communicate with Satan and the Gods and Goddesses directly and we can ask them questions and learn things in that way.

Do realise that there is a plethora of things to be done, and while it is very intriguing to know the answers to particular questions, deep or trivial, there are more important topics which need to be addressed in the meantime. It may be that They have not revealed to us Their origins, or it has been shared with us but we haven't seen it on the sites yet (I don't think I have seen it, if it exists on the sites, myself).

Sorry that my replies fall short of what you hoped for.

The Gods have earth animals as familiars, are the animals on Duat the same as earth?

I don't think it was ever about random mutations in every living being. "Humans were the most lucky", say the jew Darwin, while his theory is full loaded with fake proofs obviously hidden by the media.
How had nature created animals, I don't know, but if an animal is adapted to his environment, it doesn't mean that it was " luck" or "random" mutations. During the ages the animals had adapted to their environment, suffering changes during the time.

The Alchemist7 said:
I don't think it was ever about random mutations in every living being. "Humans were the most lucky", say the jew Darwin, while his theory is full loaded with fake proofs obviously hidden by the media.
How had nature created animals, I don't know, but if an animal is adapted to his environment, it doesn't mean that it was " luck" or "random" mutations. During the ages the animals had adapted to their environment, suffering changes during the time.
All of his proofs we're proven false. With the depictions of the embryos of all related species showing same development to the actual skeleton proof his followers tried to cook up by attaching different skeletons together. Not a single physical proof has been found till date that connects us with any proto humanoid in any way shape or form. Also genetic similarity doesn't mean a thing. Its not an evidence for evolution because its unrelated to the idea behind Darwinist evolution. It just means some species have similar genetics nothing more. Without any sound archaeological data that shows us exactly how we morphed from one form to another, the genetic data is useless.

Jack said:
Also genetic similarity doesn't mean a thing. Its not an evidence for evolution because its unrelated to the idea behind Darwinist evolution. It just means some species have similar genetics nothing more. Without any sound archaeological data that shows us exactly how we morphed from one form to another, the genetic data is useless.
Are you trying to say that we arent really 75% identical to bananas? :cry:

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Jack said:
Also genetic similarity doesn't mean a thing. Its not an evidence for evolution because its unrelated to the idea behind Darwinist evolution. It just means some species have similar genetics nothing more. Without any sound archaeological data that shows us exactly how we morphed from one form to another, the genetic data is useless.
Are you trying to say that we arent really 75% identical to bananas? :cry:
We are but that doesn't mean we're evolved as in morphed from one type to another from a ((banana)) without archaelogical proof.

FancyMancy said:
There is certain knowledge and information which must be kept a secret, such as stages in the Magnum Opus which are revealed to you only if you have proven yourself to be worthy and trustworthy. While we might not have, or reveal, a 100% definite answer about a topic, you can still use your logical and common-sense imagination to fill in the gaps. There have been times where I have not been certain about something but someone else mentioned the same thing relatively soon after I thought about it and while they had no idea about my thoughts of the question/topic, they still helped correct/confirm/bring more clarity to what I thought.

Advancing and empowering ourselves more and more reveals things to us naturally and in due course. With our Third Eye Chakra open and empowered properly, we then have the ability to not be deceived. As we advance and empower ourselves, we can communicate with Satan and the Gods and Goddesses directly and we can ask them questions and learn things in that way.

Do realise that there is a plethora of things to be done, and while it is very intriguing to know the answers to particular questions, deep or trivial, there are more important topics which need to be addressed in the meantime. It may be that They have not revealed to us Their origins, or it has been shared with us but we haven't seen it on the sites yet (I don't think I have seen it, if it exists on the sites, myself).

But it isn't like you can think of a reason why this information shouldn't be known. You say it might be secret but you are basically just speculating. Why would knowing more about evolution be a problem?

Reading the rest of the replies it seems like some people here think that evolution is not random. But there is no real consensus as nowhere on this site is there any official opinion on how evolution works, including all the articles.

TopoftheAbyss said:
The Gods have earth animals as familiars, are the animals on Duat the same as earth?

It's more like they brought some animals from their home planet here.

I believe Earth and their home planet are similar. Therefore life on their planet is compatible with life on this one.

Anyway, I do not like to talk about this, because it is mostly unfounded speculation, and we know so little to say anything for sure.

Larissa666 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

It's more like they brought some animals from their home planet here.

I believe Earth and their home planet are similar. Therefore life on their planet is compatible with life on this one.

Anyway, I do not like to talk about this, because it is mostly unfounded speculation, and we know so little to say anything for sure.
Cats and dogs were brought here from other planets that the gods live on. But I don't know about any other animal.

FancyMancy said:

But it isn't like you can think of a reason why this information shouldn't be known. You say it might be secret but you are basically just speculating. Why would knowing more about evolution be a problem?

Reading the rest of the replies it seems like some people here think that evolution is not random. But there is no real consensus as nowhere on this site is there any official opinion on how evolution works, including all the articles.
Yeah, one way to discover, as what is done generally, is to think of an idea what we think might be possible then work around that to find an answer, then have others do the same to test if we are correct or not. I haven't sought the answer in depth, but you can ask your Guardian Daemon/Daemoness for some clarity about it.

FancyMancy said:
FancyMancy said:

Yeah, one way to discover, as what is done generally, is to think of an idea what we think might be possible then work around that to find an answer, then have others do the same to test if we are correct or not. I haven't sought the answer in depth, but you can ask your Guardian Daemon/Daemoness for some clarity about it.
That basically doesn't answer my question at all, since multiple members could decide on an idea being correct, but they will abandon that belief if an official moderator opinion overrides. The main question is if I can get an official moderator response, and that does not seem to be happening. I might try re-asking this in the official questions thread but that does not seem very frequented by moderators.

FancyMancy said:
...you can ask your Guardian Daemon/Daemoness for some clarity about it.
That basically doesn't answer my question at all
Really? We don't know everything automatically; we have to learn. Maybe you should do a lot of meditations and work so you can speak with your Guardian Daemon/Daemoness. "That basically doesn't answer my question at all." Interesting.

FancyMancy said:
FancyMancy said:
...you can ask your Guardian Daemon/Daemoness for some clarity about it.
Really? We don't know everything automatically; we have to learn. Maybe you should do a lot of meditations and work so you can speak with your Guardian Daemon/Daemoness. "That basically doesn't answer my question at all." Interesting.
I think you are not understanding what I mean. What I can do individually is irrelevant if the HPs can already obtain this information. So if they can do so effectively, then clearly they could get an answer on the subject, which would also be a lot more trustworthy than any random individual's attempts.

Jack I really love this Billy Idol Samurai picture you got now :D
Jack said:
file.php

Jack I really love this Billy Idol Samurai picture you got now :D
Jack said:
Well thank you. He looks like billy idol but he's actually Vergil from Devil May Cry. One of the two sons of sparda(read Satan). His brother Dante being the shakti and he being the Shiva, a dualistic couple. The enemies name I'm that game was Mundus(read Moloch, Jehovah).

FancyMancy said:
I think you are not understanding what I mean. What I can do individually is irrelevant if the HPs can already obtain this information. So if they can do so effectively, then clearly they could get an answer on the subject, which would also be a lot more trustworthy than any random individual's attempts.
Are you interrogating the members/staff here? Maybe I'll ask - are you interrogating the members and staff here instead of discovering the wonders of the Universe yourself, for yourself? Is it that if the members/staff don't/can't answer any or all of your questions then you won't bother trying yourself and this lack of answering would equal the premise of, and the entire ministry itself, false? Why not just get on with it? (Damn - are you an anti-Brexit, pro-European jewnion politician?!) and find out yourself?

If you are just going to rely on the HPs/HPSs, and other members, to spoon-feed you everything, then you're going to starve and thirst to death, I'm afriad. I know that learning and being pro-active for oneself can be difficult but it is not impossible. Would you not recieving an answer mean you are going to either stop meditating (if you are doing so) or not start meditating because you don't know 1 thing?

I used to hate this next saying but...well...it is true - you need to make your own mistakes; if someone doesn't know or have an answer, then fake it until you make it, safely - find out yourself and learn. It's OK to be wrong, if you get things wrong or misunderstand, as long as you try to obtain the truth and proper knowledge and then apply that properly. If you don't trust your own judgement, then work on that. Start somewhere and work around that, then gain things from experience. Learning yourself, for yourself, is not irrelevant; it is extremely relevant. No-one else is going to advance and empower you - that would be rape, changing a person without their knowledge/permission, but at the other extreme you, yourself, cannot be lazy, either. Practice is better than theory; you might want textbook answers, but the practice doesn't always correlate with the theory; there is only so much that text and knowledge can do and only so far it can go; we must put things into actual practice. There is no teacher like experience.

Jack said:
Well thank you. He looks like billy idol but he's actually Vergil from Devil May Cry. One of the two sons of sparda(read Satan). His brother Dante being the shakti and he being the Shiva, a dualistic couple. The enemies name I'm that game was Mundus(read Moloch, Jehovah).
Exactly, the son of Satan! We're talking about the same person
Billy-Idol.JPG

FancyMancy said:
FancyMancy said:
Are you interrogating the members/staff here? Maybe I'll ask - are you interrogating the members and staff here instead of discovering the wonders of the Universe yourself, for yourself? Is it that if the members/staff don't/can't answer any or all of your questions then you won't bother trying yourself and this lack of answering would equal the premise of, and the entire ministry itself, false? Why not just get on with it? (Damn - are you an anti-Brexit, pro-European jewnion politician?!) and find out yourself?

If you are just going to rely on the HPs/HPSs, and other members, to spoon-feed you everything, then you're going to starve and thirst to death, I'm afriad. I know that learning and being pro-active for oneself can be difficult but it is not impossible. Would you not recieving an answer mean you are going to either stop meditating (if you are doing so) or not start meditating because you don't know 1 thing?

I used to hate this next saying but...well...it is true - you need to make your own mistakes; if someone doesn't know or have an answer, then fake it until you make it, safely - find out yourself and learn. It's OK to be wrong, if you get things wrong or misunderstand, as long as you try to obtain the truth and proper knowledge and then apply that properly. If you don't trust your own judgement, then work on that. Start somewhere and work around that, then gain things from experience. Learning yourself, for yourself, is not irrelevant; it is extremely relevant. No-one else is going to advance and empower you - that would be rape, changing a person without their knowledge/permission, but at the other extreme you, yourself, cannot be lazy, either. Practice is better than theory; you might want textbook answers, but the practice doesn't always correlate with the theory; there is only so much that text and knowledge can do and only so far it can go; we must put things into actual practice. There is no teacher like experience.

For some reason, as I look back through my previous posts to check if i missed anything I find that i didn't respond to you at some point in the thread. But here is an answer.

No, I am not going to stop meditating if i don't receive an answer on a random subject like this. I just thought it was important to ask about. The only way it would have anything to do with that would be if i could somehow gain direct knowledge of what happened long in the past on a distant planet or communicate with someone who does, which I don't think could happen anytime soon. So, that's why I asked. Thanks for saying your estimates on their past, I suppose it'd have been a lot easier for the Nordics than us since they didn't have the Jews around in their environment to interfere.

The only way it would have anything to do with that would be if i could somehow gain direct knowledge of what happened long in the past on a distant planet or communicate with someone who does, which I don't think could happen anytime soon.
On the previous forum, it was said that while we can't go back, Physically, in time, we can still look back, like watching a DVD from recorded history. You perhaps could look back to any point and any location to re-see certain things which you enjoyed or which were/are important to you, including watching things from when and where you were not present. There is talk about...is it the CIA?...using psychics/mediums who can or could use remote viewing to see certain criminals and things.

FancyMancy said:
The only way it would have anything to do with that would be if i could somehow gain direct knowledge of what happened long in the past on a distant planet or communicate with someone who does, which I don't think could happen anytime soon.
On the previous forum, it was said that while we can't go back, Physically, in time, we can still look back, like watching a DVD from recorded history. You perhaps could look back to any point and any location to re-see certain things which you enjoyed or which were/are important to you, including watching things from when and where you were not present. There is talk about...is it the CIA?...using psychics/mediums who can or could use remote viewing to see certain criminals and things.

As nice as that would sound I have no idea how to do that. And I'd imagine remote viewing something several lightyears away would be entirely impossible.

FancyMancy said:

As nice as that would sound I have no idea how to do that. And I'd imagine remote viewing something several lightyears away would be entirely impossible.
I'm going to be very religious in my reply here - well, with that attitude, you won't ever get there! (Sorry!)

If it might be something you might like to do, then I wouldn't put too much focus on it because for a lot of people (of course, you're an individual so it might be a bit different or a lot different for you) it would distract you/them. Just go on with meditating and working and things would work sooner or later. There's a nice saying regarding money which can be used in other ways - take care of the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves.

FancyMancy said:

If you think that's impossible then that will be impossible for you.

FancyMancy said:

The mind can travel anywere in the universe,how do you think Satan and our demon gods communicate with us

FancyMancy said:
FancyMancy said:

I'm going to be very religious in my reply here - well, with that attitude, you won't ever get there! (Sorry!)

If it might be something you might like to do, then I wouldn't put too much focus on it because for a lot of people (of course, you're an individual so it might be a bit different or a lot different for you) it would distract you/them. Just go on with meditating and working and things would work sooner or later. There's a nice saying regarding money which can be used in other ways - take care of the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves.

If distance did not matter for remote viewing it would be a very odd situation. As if the light speed limit of information has been bypassed. If that is true I guess it would be useful, I just am not able to do that right now so the only way I can know of these things is from someone else.

The longitudinal/translational waves through the æther/akasha plane are instant. Capable of being basically infinitely faster than the speed of light, because it's instant and the distance does not make any difference. Joseph Farrell's book The Cosmic War describes the physics of this in detail with the experiments that have shown it.

If distance did not matter for remote viewing it would be a very odd situation. As if the light speed limit of information has been bypassed. If that is true I guess it would be useful, I just am not able to do that right now so the only way I can know of these things is from someone else.

If just saying it doesn't prove it then have a look at the tests done by the CIA which was released to the public and out bro Jack put in a recent post. The distance distance did not affect remote viewing whatsoever. You'll probably say that maybe it as to be further for it to be some bad affect and I'll tell you where you're wrong.youre seeing something spiritual and trying to comprehend it solely on your knowledge of the physical. That's like trying to see color with your tongue, lol.

"Very odd situation"

Well scientist have called things that happen in a Quantum level as "odd" but it still happens no matter what they think of it so that assessment is correct but only if you're viewing it from a purely physical point of it and because you obviously aren't familiar with what happens at the quantum/spritual level which isn't a rip at you since many here are like this but are currently working on understanding.

My advice is to not get caught up on how to explain things in a physical sense when it comes to advance spirituality. This looks like it can lead to making you go crazy or shutting off your mind to advancing because your not letting it open up to something new and different. Continue your daily meditations and see things for yourself and don't have expectations based on current physical understanding.

FancyMancy said:

Yeah, time and distance are not important for Astral/Spiritual travel. I am quite convinced, albeit quite ignorant, that it is related to quantum science - affecting one quantum particle, if it is 'entangled' with another elsewhere, will affect this partner particle, regardless of distance, instantaneously. (That's about the extent of my knowledge on it!)

It's fine to learn from others, but it is super important to learn and rely on ourselves. I realise that that can be quite difficult, though, but it is a learning curve and it might be a steep one.

The longitudinal/translational waves through the æther/akasha plane are instant. Capable of being basically infinitely faster than the speed of light, because it's instant and the distance does not make any difference. Joseph Farrell's book The Cosmic War describes the physics of this in detail with the experiments that have shown it.
If anyone wants a sort-of semblance of a type of explanation of this, consider the "subspace" entity in Star Trek. While it is not defined exactly, you get a small sense of understanding of what it is. Similarly, consider "transwarp" also from Star Trek (breaching Warp 10, a theoretical 'infinite velocity' meaning you are everywhere in the Universe simultaneously, literally). I know I go on about Star Trek a lot, but it is very revealing. I also mention Futurama a bit, as well. One might consider sci fi to be a deliberate, piss-taking mocking of us, showing us what's what in real life, in terms of science "fiction", that the jew knows the truth and us Goyim are retarded idiots.

Remote viewing is just using your clairvoyant abilities.

It's just a different name for clairvoyance.

I feel pressure on the forehead on all areas where the clairvoyance points are located. Also, the frontal lobe gets pressured as well which becomes little aching in one sessions but the ache goes away as soon as the session ends.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back