Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meditation for cooling?

I want to know different ways to cool down in hot weather. I read of the different meditations to produce heat during the cold weather but the only meditation I know for cooling down is using the water element. Is there any other methods I could use?

Zeffie of the Wind said:
I want to know different ways to cool down in hot weather. I read of the different meditations to produce heat during the cold weather but the only meditation I know for cooling down is using the water element. Is there any other methods I could use?
There were two other techniques I can remember off the top of my head. It was from some former high priest who wrote on several advanced stuff like teleportation etc.
The first one is a quick method, mostly for emergencies where you need to cool down asap (like if you showered and for some reason the water came out almost boiling hot or something). You'd just imagine a cooling blue aura of energy around you and "will" it to cool down the surroundings.
The other one is more extensive and advanced. You'd use intense focus to perceive (in your mind) all the atoms surrounding you. Visualize them vibrating. The faster they vibrate, the hotter it is around you. You'd then try to "will" those atoms to slow down in their vibrations. With practice, this can cool down a room/area around you tremendously.

Hope this helps.

I would visualize the air particles around me slowing down if I wanted to it to get colder and the reverse to heat up. You could also try remembering a sensation from changing your temperature before such as the feeling of having your feet in cold water or warm sand.

tumeric paste on forehead is said to have cooling effect. but meditation will carry you beyond all this.

Vibrating Isa can do this. Isa can slow down anything, stagnate anything, bind anything.

It can slow down growth but also decay, it can slow down emotions and feelings, etc.

Just be careful when applying Isa to yourself, don’t invoke it unless you really know what you are doing and often just a few vibrations can be enough to do the trick.

I have used Isa to cool myself down, and to make fever more tolerable when I had it, often no more than 9 vibrations were needed for this to work.

Heat is caused by vibration as I’m sure you know. The radiation from the sun bombards the atoms and etc here on Earth, causing them to vibrate faster and faster, which heat everything up.

Isa can be used to slow these vibrations down and make it more tolerable if it is so hot you can’t bear it.

Vibrate it and visualize it slowing down your environment, preferably avoid applying it directly to yourself (I had accidentally wrongly invoked Isa a couple of times, causing great lethargy to myself for a few days, but it can be done in small reps if you are careful and know what you are doing to do things like slow down and infection or lower a fever, or calm your emotions if you are overly emotional in some way, etc).

To practice this I tried placing my hand into as hot of water I could endure without harming myself and vibrating Isa to try and make it feel more tolerable.

From this I also found Isa can also slow down pain and other unwanted sensations (very useful if you stub your toe or something else which causes a lot of pain without doing any actual harm).

Just remember to be careful with it. The Isa rune is extremely versatile but can also be very harmful when wrongly applied.

Thanks for the replies everyone, I'll try them out!

@VoiceofEnki
I had never imagined to use the rune ISA for this purpose. The runes are more versatile than I had thought them to be.

This meditation is similar to invoking element of water and it works for me.

All you need to do is visualize yourself in a sphere of icy cold water. Relax and breathe slowly as you visualize this.
I've tried this and I felt sensations of being cold, but not 'physically' or uncomfortably.

After a few minutes had passed, and being really relaxed, it felt like i was inhaling and exhaling cold water vapor.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back