Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I will not cause infighting. I am sorry. Let us continue on the spiritual path together.

Wulfen Stag

I realize that my posts are a little weird. I will not cause infighting and I realize that people may not understand. Thank the Priests and Priestesses for their invaluable knowledge and for their support. I will not talk about my lover anymore. Thank you.

Hail The Aryan Race and Their Father Satanas Forever!!!!!!

Can you not post your own face on the forums? I mean you go from one attention whoring thing to another, and this can put you in all sorts of danger. Please don't. Thanks.

This is good if you really mean it. I often regret what I say or not taking enough time to think things over.

Vx36 said:
This is good if you really mean it. I often regret what I say or not taking enough time to think things over.

Thank you, yes, as Satan said your words should not be separate from your heart. I speak genuinely regarding this as I intend to be longstanding in my membership with JoS.

With much gratitude, powers of premonition, pain with pleasure, and a melancholy happiness with Satan, the eternal enemy of Shek El, the power of gold to corrupt men's hearts. My eternal love extends to Lilith, who has been a comforting presence in my life, someone I can confide in, Satan, who sobers me from stupidity, and Furfur, who always watches mysteriously from the shadows. Before 2012, I saw the emergence of the old forums and I made mistakes, being banned or not keeping my mouth shut. Sometimes I have to be careful with my tongue, as I now realize that the one that understands you the most is your own self or your Guardian. I am disabled, so I haven't been able to donate very often, but things have changed and I can now buy a truck and finally get on my feet. I have kept myself persistently mentally occupied with Satanic writings, and I have even participated in RTRs while being in a Psychiactric Health Facility when my 'hallucinations' (enemy attacks and Satan misunderstood by others) got people suspicious. I have been stable on my meds and got back home finally.

If I can do RTRs while staff are constantly walking by and can do all of them each twice a day in a PHF, we can all contribute to Satan's cause. We are all capable. As our Fuhrer has stated, don't wait for someone to save you. HELP YOURSELVES AND THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE STRUGGLING MORE THAN YOU. Nobody has an excuse.

Ave Satanas!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back