Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New Zealand shooter was supposedly a White Supremacist & Now gun laws are changing

Ignisalas

The shooter at the New Zealand mosque was supposedly a white supremacist and now the prime minister of New Zealand is stating that gun laws will change.
Man, this is obviously a jewish attack, it has jews written all over it. They are attacking whites with this so called "white supremacist" figure (who is probably a jew and not white at all). And trying to take guns away and disarming people. This is the most obvious shit ive seen so far.
After a long time of seeing these kind of events happen that are caused by jews, it really makes you just sick of seeing these type of things. It just makes me facepalm anymore whenever this type of shit happens around the world. The jews are just ruining themselves by doing this, since theres so many people in the world now that are awake to the truth. You really get used to understanding and knowing that jews are behind these types of attacks. Just by the nature of it, and the events and things that happen shorty afterwards where laws are being changed and freedoms are taken away.

This shooting has been the headline in news and its been all over social media since yesterday, and its just been all over the internet.
When I look at youtube videos about this shooting, im happy to see a lot of people pointing the finger at jews and explaining things in the comments on those videos. A lot of people are awake and aware of whats going on these days.

Mossad spy ring 'unearthed because of Christchurch earthquake'
The Israeli secret service Mossad has been accused of conducting an intelligence-gathering operation in New Zealand which was unearthed because of February's Christchurch earthquake.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html

Obviously it's a jewish attack...of course they don't care of the many crimes the musly committed agains Whites but as soon as one """White""" guy does something (wich can be even fake) then they have to changes the gun law so when shits comes the jews will not be attacked with guns in the ass. Don't worry kikes i'm sure that your weak body can't even take a punch from any gentile's.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back