Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Brutal RTR effect:Salvini’s Border Control Migrant Policy Reduces Arrivals by 95 Percent

Jack

Salvini-Stop-640x480.png

Italy has seen a radical drop in migrant arrivals in January under the migration policy of populist interior minister Matteo Salvini, down around 95 percent compared to January 2018.
The interior minister compared the approach of the previous government under the left-wing Democratic Party of January 2018 with the populist coalition of the Five Star Movement and the League with Salvini saying, “the data shows that the Democratic Party had not blocked arrivals,” Il Giornale reports.

The official data showed that 3,176 illegal immigrants arrived in Italy in January 2018 under the leadership of the Democratic Party which had told Italians they were actively working to reduce the number of landings and had reduced the number somewhat compared to 2017.

https://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/08/01/migrants-boat-arrivals-down-80-percent-italy-up-350-percent-spain/ …

Much of the credit for the reduction of illegal migrant arrivals rests on the policy of Salvini who, last year, told migrant transport NGOs that they would not be welcome to dock in Italian ports and drop off migrants in what many referred to a “taxi service.”

“For the first time, returns are superior to arrivals,” Salvini said following the release of the new statistics. After closing the ports, Salvini and the Italian government have focused on increasing deportations and, as a result, have seen more deportations of radical Islamists than any other country in Europe in 2018.

While the number of migrants has been significantly reduced both in the Mediterranean and on the land border with Slovenia, the migrant transport NGO Sea Watch has continued attempts to land in Italy, with their vessel Sea Watch-3 currently off the coast of Syracuse with 47 migrants on board.

Last week, Salvini ordered Italian authorities to investigate the vessel and the NGO and demanded that the Dutch government take in the migrants due to the fact the ship had been flying under the flag of the Netherlands.

Source
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/01/29/migrant-landings-italy-during-january-decrease-3000-155/

Salvini should listen to the party "Fratelli d'Italia" and put a naval block so no ships can come to Italy and we don't have a problem of distribution because nobody will take illegal immigrants in and he should not expect that the other nations that don't let immigrants in take out own. I live a video here that better explain this. https://youtu.be/xbLj_MMXyhg
I don't have the time now but if you look into the channel you'll find better videos.

Blocking Italy's border also reduces the same amount on Europe. It's three coastal lines they come from, secure these, and everything will settle down.

People diss Salvini, but I think he is clever, and knows how to play the game, and also deliver results.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Blocking Italy's border also reduces the same amount on Europe. It's three coastal lines they come from, secure these, and everything will settle down.

People diss Salvini, but I think he is clever, and knows how to play the game, and also deliver results.
I'm not dissing him and i think he is doing some good stuff. I'm just saying that there are better ways. Here in Italy they always talk about how distribuite the illegal immigrants but what they don't understand is that nobody will take them in because in the other nations they don't let them in, so why they should take our illegal immigrants while they usualy don't let them in?

He closed the borders but still those ships come here and so they always have the same arguments, the poor immigrants can't stay on a ship on the sea so they can't decide if they should let them in or not. Like what happened with the Sea Watch.
He is doing good but if he put a naval block near the borders of Libya (wich can be done with diplomacy and with a bit of help with money from Europe) so the ships don't come in Italy and all those arguments about "poor immigrants on the sea se should let them in" cannot be made.

I hope my explaination can be understand. I would have a lot to say but unfortunately because of my not-so good english i can't explain a lot of stuff. The videos or articles that can explain what i'm trying to say are all in italian. But i suggest people to what that channel wich doesn't diss Salvini, actualy they would like to govern togheter because of the 5 star Movement Salvini and his party are accepting a lot of left BS, to make an example the view of the 5 Star Movement on the immigrants is that we should let them in not only the ones that come but even their family even if they don't come here we should use all the tax money to go and take them here...they made this propose but it was not accepting. Many Italians don't know that this happened but it did. 5 star Movement is going down day after day becuse people's are fed up with left (or more like jewish) BS.

I am not saying not diss him, I'm not his uncle.

The situation is however if they do something good we also have to recognize that.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I am not saying not diss him, I'm not his uncle.

The situation is however if they do something good we also have to recognize that.
I agree, i think you said in another post that we SS *don't* have preferences in politics but we go with who help us and i agree with this 100%. I just see who can help us and who does shady or bad things. I don't trust some politician compleatily and i always try to judge them for what they do.

I do like Salvini but i do think that things could be better both for the immigrants situation and the economic wich the 5 star movement is ruining a lot...things have to change a bit. I think the Final Rtr will help a lot.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back