Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"‘How to spot a Jew’: Front-page headline in Polish paper openly sold in parliament sparks fury"

This gave me a good chuckle.

Shocked Polish lawmaker Michal Kaminski discovered that the newsstand in the nation’s parliament offered a newspaper with instructions on how to spot Jews by name and face, and tackle their “disinformation activities”, RT.com writes.

Right-wing Polish-language weekly Tylko Polska (Only Poland) ran a story with the headline ‘How to spot a Jew’. The purpose of the jarring article was to teach readers about the “names, anthropological features, expressions, appearances, character traits, methods of operation” of Jews, along with their “disinformation activities,” it said on the front page.

The text also read: “How can they be defeated? This can’t go on any longer!” The front page contained a photo of Polish-born US historian Jan Gross, whose works on Polish compliance in the Holocaust during the Nazi occupation has made him a frequent target of the nation’s right-wingers.

The paper, published by a local nationalist politician, was openly sold at a newsstand located in the Polish parliament building, where it was discovered by lawmaker Michal Kaminski. “I consider it an absolute scandal that such obscene papers are sold here in the Sejm [parliament], as if they were taken straight from the Nazi-era press,” he told reporters.

The incident sparked outrage on social media and led critics to accuse the government of inaction against hate speech.

Following the backlash, Andrzej Grzegrzolka, who leads the parliamentary information center, explained that the newsstands are operated by a private firm which is responsible for the selection of papers.

“The people selling the papers are not employees of the parliament’s chancellery,” he tweeted.

Grzegrzolka said he would demand that the “paper with anti-Semitic articles” be removed, and that a review of all material would be launched.

Poland, ruled by a right-wing government, has seen an upswing in anti-Semitic and nationalistic incidents, which has led to scandals at home and diplomatic spats with Israel. In January, far-right activists marched through Auschwitz on Holocaust Memorial Day, calling for a “fight against Jewry” in Poland.

https://voiceofeurope.com/2019/03/how-to-spot-a-jew-front-page-headline-in-polish-paper-openly-sold-in-parliament-sparks-fury/

I guess the purge for the rats it's coming ;)

So its gone to that point already, its not too late now....
images

We should be on the lookout for a scan of this article. If it featured imagery from the How to recognize & identify a jew guide hosted at Satan's Library, that would be hilarious. :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back