Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

2 soul freeing workings at the same time

Aquarius

What is your opinion on doing more than 1 soul freeing working at the same time? I am doing one for freeing myself from physical issues and I’d like to start one for removing hangups about money.
I think the main problem here is that they will both be weakened since I am using energy on 2 instead of using my full energy on 1 working. Correct?

Aquarius said:
What is your opinion on doing more than 1 soul freeing working at the same time? I am doing one for freeing myself from physical issues and I’d like to start one for removing hangups about money.
I think the main problem here is that they will both be weakened since I am using energy on 2 instead of using my full energy on 1 working. Correct?
It depends on how powerful you are. There's a limit to how much energy you use on just one working. When you're somewhat advanced, you usually have a ton of energy still left over after doing the first working. In that case, doing the second working too, should be completely fine and with little to no dilution of energies.

However, when the hangups are big and hard to remove, it may indeed be better to just focus on one hangup at a time. For example, if you want to gain better health by removing these physical issues from yourself, you might want to do 2 workings just for that purpose alone, instead of trying to tackle the next hangup already.
Say you're doing 90x Munka right now. Instead of starting another 90x Munka to remove hangups about money, instead make this second working also about removing physical issues. It'll accelerate the removal of these hangups a lot, and once you're finally completely free of all of them, you can actually move on to deal with other hangups. Just make sure to adress the most severe and pressing hangups first.

Hope this helps :)

Shael said:
Aquarius said:
It depends on how powerful you are. There's a limit to how much energy you use on just one working. When you're somewhat advanced, you usually have a ton of energy still left over after doing the first working. In that case, doing the second working too, should be completely fine and with little to no dilution of energies.

However, when the hangups are big and hard to remove, it may indeed be better to just focus on one hangup at a time. For example, if you want to gain better health by removing these physical issues from yourself, you might want to do 2 workings just for that purpose alone, instead of trying to tackle the next hangup already.
Say you're doing 90x Munka right now. Instead of starting another 90x Munka to remove hangups about money, instead make this second working also about removing physical issues. It'll accelerate the removal of these hangups a lot, and once you're finally completely free of all of them, you can actually move on to deal with other hangups. Just make sure to adress the most severe and pressing hangups first.

Hope this helps :)
Ok I understand, thanks:)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back