Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What do you think about Chaos/Sigil Magik?

Seby

Basically you just write what you want to manifest in positive form, than cut the vowels and repeating letters and use the remaining ones to create a sigil or drawing.
Then you charge it with energy and burn it.
Many people state they get good results.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Basically you just write what you want to manifest in positive form, than cut the vowels and repeating letters and use the remaining ones to create a sigil or drawing.
Then you charge it with energy and burn it.
Many people state they get good results.

If you're talking about the stuff Black Witch S / Black Witch Coven teaches, I'd leave it be.

Stick with what Satan teaches, and the meditations that have been proven to work. As well, chaos magic is extremely unstable (hence why it's called Chaos Magic).

Sigil making / drawing however is another matter though. And sadly I don't know enough about that to give any advice :/

Burning the Sigil would quite defeat the object. If you charge it then burn it, then it is destroyed; if you charge it then keep it and continue charging it, then you can meditate upon the Sigil you created again and again and gain more from it. Sigil work/meditation is part of the 8-fold path (Yantras).

FancyMancy said:
Burning the Sigil would quite defeat the object. If you charge it then burn it, then it is destroyed; if you charge it then keep it and continue charging it, then you can meditate upon the Sigil you created again and again and gain more from it. Sigil work/meditation is part of the 8-fold path (Yantras).
When I burnt them I imagined the spell was cast.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back