New bijas and their usage.

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Wulfen Stag

New bijas and their usage.

Postby Wulfen Stag » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:25 am

What is the order of the bijas to be used and in what order? Root to crown? Crown to root? What bijas are allocated to the 8 chakras?

What chakra is laum, vaum, raum, aum, haum, thaum, saum, yaum, gaum, maum, mana, is satanama used, what is the new discovered order and usage of the bija mantras, the spiritual medicine of Mageson666, Ave Satanas

Aquarius

Re: New bijas and their usage.

Postby Aquarius » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:09 pm

Wulfen Stag wrote:What is the order of the bijas to be used and in what order? Root to crown? Crown to root? What bijas are allocated to the 8 chakras?

What chakra is laum, vaum, raum, aum, haum, thaum, saum, yaum, gaum, maum, mana, is satanama used, what is the new discovered order and usage of the bija mantras, the spiritual medicine of Mageson666, Ave Satanas

Egrigore partner? man here we are Spiritual Satanists we do serious stuff ya know? having astral sex with a cartoon thoughtform is degenerated.....
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

luis

Postby luis » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:23 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Wulfen Stag wrote:What is the order of the bijas to be used and in what order? Root to crown? Crown to root? What bijas are allocated to the 8 chakras?

Egrigore partner? man here we are Spiritual Satanists we do serious stuff ya know? having astral sex with a cartoon thoughtform is degenerated.....

And four childrens (with the thoughtform)...lol

On a serious note to the OP, we are telling you this because we want to help you. Satanism is not having Astral sex and kids with random thoughtform. If you want Astral sex then there are succubus/incubus but before that i suggest you to clean yourself from lies. We are here to help and there is always joyofsatan.org that you have to read.

Wulfen Stag

Postby Wulfen Stag » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:32 pm

All consenual sex between two partners is free in Satanism.

TopoftheAbyss

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:10 pm

Is your egregor physical? Can you take picture of "her"?

serpentwalker666

Postby serpentwalker666 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:05 am

Yeah imagining sex with a princess midna thoughtform from legend of zelda twilight princess is not normal, I do not know what else to say on this post...

Bardhonen

Postby Bardhonen » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:35 am

Wulfen Stag wrote:...

I seriously hope you don't think you have sex with, a relationship with, and four children with, a fictional video game character. This is some troll, new age, otherkin shit right here lol.

Scion of Atlantis

Postby Scion of Atlantis » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:35 am

The only beings on the Astral that you should be communicating with and learning any kind of knowledge from are Demons of Satan, and they are actual beings which resemble us, not some kind of furry entity coming out of a cartoon.

As for the mantras, you already need to read the main Joy of Satan site anyway to get yourself straight on Demons, Astral Entities, and the Gods, so you may as well do your own reading in the meditation section and witchcraft section there after you deprogram your mind of the degeneracy plaguing it.

http://joyofsatan.org/

Best of luck.
Hail Lerajie! Goddess of Love and Pleasure.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:37 am

Wulfen Stag wrote:All consenual sex between two partners is free in Satanism.

Lol...
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

Savitar

Postby Savitar » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:29 am

You should go from Crown to Root, which follows the principal order of creation, manifestation and Power.
Going from Root to Crown is pralaya or dissulution, It will make you ungrounded and all the raised energies will dissipate.
The most reccomended bija use for Chakras:
-Crown - MAUM
-Pineal - GAUM
-6th. - YAUM
-Throat. - HAUM
-Heart - AUM
-Solar - RAUM
-Sacral - VAUM
-Root - LAUM

SATANAMA can be used for all chakras, but mainly for the upper “Moon Region” (The Crown, Pineal, 6th complex)

SAUM is a mantra used for raising Pranic energy.
"I feel awe of the Gods, I love, I revere, I venerate them,
and in short have the same feelings towards them
as one would have towards kind master,
or teachers or fathers or guardians or any beings of that sort"
-Julianus Imperator

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:49 pm

luis wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Egrigore partner? man here we are Spiritual Satanists we do serious stuff ya know? having astral sex with a cartoon thoughtform is degenerated.....

And four childrens (with the thoughtform)...lol

On a serious note to the OP, we are telling you this because we want to help you. Satanism is not having Astral sex and kids with random thoughtform. If you want Astral sex then there are succubus/incubus but before that i suggest you to clean yourself from lies. We are here to help and there is always joyofsatan.org that you have to read.

I guess Luis and Aquarius just don't understand TrUe SoRcErY
Do you even have your alter set up with every color of enchanted Dew Crystals? Come on get on our level! This the real magic right here.

winragefilled666

Postby winragefilled666 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:52 pm

Savitar wrote:

You should go from Crown to Root, which follows the principal order of creation, manifestation and Power.
Going from Root to Crown is pralaya or dissulution, It will make you ungrounded and all the raised energies will dissipate.
-Crown - MAUM
-Pineal - GAUM
-6th. - YAUM
-Throat. - HAUM
-Heart - AUM
-Solar - RAUM
-Sacral - VAUM
-Root - LAUM

SATANAMA can be used for all chakras, but mainly for the upper “Moon Region” (The Crown, Pineal, 6th complex)

If you don't mind mind me asking.
Is there a mantra that could be used to purge phlegm/kapha which obstructs the mind/heart(in chinese medicine). Causing mental problems.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:16 pm

winragefilled666 wrote:If you don't mind mind me asking.
Is there a mantra that could be used to purge phlegm/kapha which obstructs the mind/heart(in chinese medicine). Causing mental problems.

Look in my link for David Frawley's book Ayurvedic Astrology Self Healing Through the Stars. It teaches a lot about balancing the doshas with different mantras, it will tell you what to do. But be very careful with these because a sudden bad imbalance of the doshas can be painful. Be sure what the problem actually is and how to fix it, or you could make it worse if you do the wrong thing.

Savitar

Postby Savitar » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:13 pm

winragefilled666 wrote:

You have several options when it comes to fighting mental dullness and the kapha energy that is usually behind it:
-Most of the Fire natured mantras work for this purpose. My number one recommendation would be solar mantras such as Suryae, SAUM (with extra emphasis on the U sound) or Hrim due to the fact, that the Sun is sattvic in nature: it creates tranquility, calm, clean and balanced state of mind along with removing the subtle phlegm.
Try vibrating SAUM to the point between your two eyebrows. (It's a marma point, that connects into the 6th and regulates the flow of Prana.

-RAUM Meditation: It's based on fire energy mantra, creates an ascending flow of energy, but balances it at the end. It removes phlegm from all chakras, therefore the whole mind.
-King & Queen type of workings, or the Lucfer's Grail Breathing exercise: Connecting the Solar to the 6th Chakra means, that there is an interchange of rejuvenative energy from the 6th to the solar, and a heating, purifying one from solar to the 6th -> cleasing the mind.

-Develop Udana Energy: Udana is the ascending, expressive form of pranic energy, the flows from the throat to the head. many of the ayurvedic remedies fighting colds involves strenghtening Udana, because it removes Kapha from the head.
Head standing posture is exellent for this purpose.
You could also work with the following mantra: AUM HAUM UDANAYA SZVAHAH

-Alternate Nostril Breathing (4-16-8) - It works for everything. The lengthened retention directs energy into the head/ upper chakras.
-Breath of Fire - Also great for almost anything, especially fighting kapha.
-Right Nostril Breathing in case you feel Alternate Nostril Breathing is not enough.
-Julianus Imperator

Bardhonen

Postby Bardhonen » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:31 pm

This is what happens when you're a lonely teenager who falls too deep into occult corruption and fall in love with a shortstack furry character from your favorite video game.

Zygisrko

Postby Zygisrko » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:55 pm

Funny thing, I remember on the old forum there was another "member" here saying they were having sex with an astral entity from Legend of Zelda and I believe it was the same exact waifu you got, and they had babies too...
"This too, shall pass"
Keep that in mind if your resisting urges to do anything destructive against yourself.
[email protected]

Fourthreich entire libary
https://mega.nz/#F!dWgBFbpQ!kD-C4rEsSPIaZBvu-miXiQ

winragefilled666

Postby winragefilled666 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:48 am

Savitar wrote:
winragefilled666 wrote:

You have several options when it comes to fighting mental dullness and the kapha energy that is usually behind it:
-Most of the Fire natured mantras work for this purpose. My number one recommendation would be solar mantras such as Suryae, SAUM (with extra emphasis on the U sound) or Hrim due to the fact, that the Sun is sattvic in nature: it creates tranquility, calm, clean and balanced state of mind along with removing the subtle phlegm.
Try vibrating SAUM to the point between your two eyebrows. (It's a marma point, that connects into the 6th and regulates the flow of Prana.

-RAUM Meditation: It's based on fire energy mantra, creates an ascending flow of energy, but balances it at the end. It removes phlegm from all chakras, therefore the whole mind.
-King & Queen type of workings, or the Lucfer's Grail Breathing exercise: Connecting the Solar to the 6th Chakra means, that there is an interchange of rejuvenative energy from the 6th to the solar, and a heating, purifying one from solar to the 6th -> cleasing the mind.

-Develop Udana Energy: Udana is the ascending, expressive form of pranic energy, the flows from the throat to the head. many of the ayurvedic remedies fighting colds involves strenghtening Udana, because it removes Kapha from the head.

-Alternate Nostril Breathing (4-16-8) - It works for everything. The lengthened retention directs energy into the head/ upper chakras.
-Right Nostril Breathing in case you feel Alternate Nostril Breathing is not enough.

Thank you for the advice. The problem isn't just mental dulness though, but confusion at times, tunnel vision, absentmindness/lack of connection to physical body, changed/diminished sensory perception.(which I think all apply to kapha , but does your advice still apply for that?) This and other problems have prevented me from working with my chakras for months, so I can't use the advanced raum etc. meditations.

Could you suggest a starting point for doing alternate nostril breathing/breath of fire for more of a begginer with them? (4-16-8 seems too much to start with) Head/hand stand is enough adding into yoga rutine or should I also do it more as a standalone? Also how many reps of saum to start with and how long before a change should be perceived?

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:29 pm

Bardhonen wrote:

This is what happens when you're a lonely teenager who falls too deep into occult corruption and fall in love with a shortstack furry character from your favorite video game.

except he looks like he's 30

Adolf Hitler

Savitar

Postby Savitar » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:56 am

winragefilled666 wrote:
Savitar wrote:
winragefilled666 wrote:

Thank you for the advice. The problem isn't just mental dulness though, but confusion at times, tunnel vision, absentmindness/lack of connection to physical body, changed/diminished sensory perception.(which I think all apply to kapha , but does your advice still apply for that?) This and other problems have prevented me from working with my chakras for months, so I can't use the advanced raum etc. meditations.

Could you suggest a starting point for doing alternate nostril breathing/breath of fire for more of a begginer with them? (4-16-8 seems too much to start with) Head/hand stand is enough adding into yoga rutine or should I also do it more as a standalone? Also how many reps of saum to start with and how long before a change should be perceived?

What you described is not Kapha, They are the symptons Vata. Negativ kapha: the feeling of heaviness, fixation, sluggishness, hard to change, hard to move. It’s water and earth based.

Being nervous ungrounded, confused, worn and dryed out, changed sensory perception are all Vata symptons, which rules over nervous activity. It’s Air and Ether based, related to Mercury (mainly on the positive side) and Saturn (which represents the negative effects of Vata)

Vata not only needs heating, but lubrication, nurturing, stabilizing and grounding as well. It is the most unstable, mutatble Dosha, and is easily agitated/aggrevated.

There is two type of Vata: One is blocking in nature (such as the feeling of anxiety) while the other is drying, energy diminishing. (The feeling of being totally worn and dried out.)
Blocking Vata needs heat energy to be removed, while the latter needs lubrication and healing.

Please consider following advices

-Focus on developing a strong and protecttive Aura (which will fill your nervous system with energy, center you to keep the energy from dispersing. It will also reduce sensitivity to external stimuli, therefore your Vata won’t become agitated.

-Develop sexual energy and work with the pineal gland every day - lubrication, It will create a stable base and grounding for nervous energy and an increased resource which is the main weakness of Vata.

-Keep balance in the practices always aim for a calm, grounded and stable outcome. Give yourself time after meditations.

-Strenghten your core and lower body with Yoga

-Alternate Nostril Breathing is your best friend (start with 4-6-4 if 4-16-8 is too much)

-Do smaller amounts of Breath of Fire (Its’s good for nervous strenghtening and removing blocks, adding heat)

-Develop Apana (Downward flowing, eleminative force): AUM Kshaum Apanaya Svahah

General advices:
-Get enough rest and sleep, don’t stay up late.
-Regulate your time on computer, tablet, television etc - Its’s very bad for Vata.

As for the headstand: You can incorporate it into your Yoga practice or do it on It’s own whenever you feel the need of it,

SAUM: I use this technique as a quick energy recovery. Close my eyes, focus on the pojnt between the brows and vibrate SAUM (loudly if possible, if not, then mentally is okay) 9 to 18 times. It’s instant.
-Julianus Imperator

winragefilled666

Postby winragefilled666 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:44 pm

Savitar wrote:
winragefilled666 wrote:
Savitar wrote:

What you described is not Kapha, They are the symptons Vata. Negativ kapha: the feeling of heaviness, fixation, sluggishness, hard to change, hard to move. It’s water and earth based.

Being nervous ungrounded, confused, worn and dryed out, changed sensory perception are all Vata symptons, which rules over nervous activity. It’s Air and Ether based, related to Mercury (mainly on the positive side) and Saturn (which represents the negative effects of Vata)

Vata not only needs heating, but lubrication, nurturing, stabilizing and grounding as well. It is the most unstable, mutatble Dosha, and is easily agitated/aggrevated.

There is two type of Vata: One is blocking in nature (such as the feeling of anxiety) while the other is drying, energy diminishing. (The feeling of being totally worn and dried out.)
Blocking Vata needs heat energy to be removed, while the latter needs lubrication and healing.

Please consider following advices

-Focus on developing a strong and protecttive Aura (which will fill your nervous system with energy, center you to keep the energy from dispersing. It will also reduce sensitivity to external stimuli, therefore your Vata won’t become agitated.

-Develop sexual energy and work with the pineal gland every day - lubrication, It will create a stable base and grounding for nervous energy and an increased resource which is the main weakness of Vata.

-Keep balance in the practices always aim for a calm, grounded and stable outcome. Give yourself time after meditations.

-Strenghten your core and lower body with Yoga

-Alternate Nostril Breathing is your best friend (start with 4-6-4 if 4-16-8 is too much)

-Do smaller amounts of Breath of Fire (Its’s good for nervous strenghtening and removing blocks, adding heat)

-Develop Apana (Downward flowing, eleminative force): AUM Kshaum Apanaya Svahah

General advices:
-Get enough rest and sleep, don’t stay up late.
-Regulate your time on computer, tablet, television etc - Its’s very bad for Vata.

As for the headstand: You can incorporate it into your Yoga practice or do it on It’s own whenever you feel the need of it,

SAUM: I use this technique as a quick energy recovery. Close my eyes, focus on the pojnt between the brows and vibrate SAUM (loudly if possible, if not, then mentally is okay) 9 to 18 times. It’s instant.

Thanks for all the suggestions, I will try incorporate them. It's probably a combination of both imbalances. I was mostly coming from chinese medicine background which has this pattern http://www.itmonline.org/arts/phlegmmist.htm which I had been diagnosed with (pulse/tongue confirmation) and which seemed really similliar to kapha dosha.

It's great how you put vedic information into satanic context. Did you make these connections yourself or is there a source/book you would reccomend which would hint at them? For apana, is the triphala formula beneficial?
After how long should I progress to the higher count with the alternative nostril breathing?

Last and maybe a little stupid question but what about reading is it also bad for vata? And in case it isn't is reading on a tablet or physical book equal?

Savitar

Postby Savitar » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:58 am

winragefilled666 wrote:

Thanks for all the suggestions, I will try incorporate them. It's probably a combination of both imbalances. I was mostly coming from chinese medicine background which has this pattern http://www.itmonline.org/arts/phlegmmist.htm which I had been diagnosed with (pulse/tongue confirmation) and which seemed really similliar to kapha dosha.

It's great how you put vedic information into satanic context. Did you make these connections yourself or is there a source/book you would reccomend which would hint at them? For apana, is the triphala formula beneficial?
After how long should I progress to the higher count with the alternative nostril breathing?

Last and maybe a little stupid question but what about reading is it also bad for vata? And in case it isn't is reading on a tablet or physical book equal?

True, having a dual doshic constitution is actually quite frequent, with a primary and a secondary one, manifesting on different levels.

I have read a lot of books on Ayurveda and Tantric/Vedic spirituality and made the connections to incorporate it into Satanic spirituality.

Triphala formula is exellent for Vata persons. I recommend it. Ginger tea is also great, I is sattvic in nature and good for Vata and Kapha as well.

For Alternate Nostril Breathing, the point is, that the breath retention should not be forced, because the results you seek will reverse: The point of retention is to still the mind, open the Sushumna and normalize/balance the flow of energy. If you force it, it will only aggrevate and upset the pranic currents.
Therefore it depends on the individual. If you want to progress faster, do a few minutes of deep breathing and Breath of Fire before starting your practice. This will serve as a warm up and fills the cells with oxigen, your capacity to hold the breath is increased. I would start with 3-5 minutes of deep breathing and 3 rounds of 1 minute long Breath of Fire. Test it out, how long can you hold the breath before it becomes uncomfortable. That will help you to create a systematic plan for progress
An example with the warm up exercises included:
1. Week: 4-8-8, 5 rounds
2. Week 4-10-8, 5 rounds -> If too much, return to Week no. 1 and increase the repetition to 10 for the week, or stay with Week no. 2 and decrease the repetition to 2 rounds and do it twice per day.
3. Week 4-12-8, 5 rounds -> Follow the same pattern
4. Week 4-16-8 5 rounds -> Adjust it to your capabilities as above.

Reading in itself is not bad at all, but the problem for Vata is that It’s eletric in nature, meaning Vata persons have quick burst of large amount of energy but their reserve is very small, and end up depriving themselves quickly. Have you every started doing something with huge enthusiasm, spending hours with it intensly.... until you’re out of battery the next day, or the next 3-4 days. :lol:
Reading itself is great, but stop trying to read your favorite book in one day. That’s what the Vata gang does.
Using tablets or phones is also okay, but Vata gang members can easily forget about themselves and spend way too much time on it without doing anything meaningful.
Reading from books is a better option by the way.
-Julianus Imperator

Syt

Postby Syt » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:03 am

Hi Savitar,
Big question here. For SAUM, do you vibrate (as in the word snake) or hiss the 'S'?
What are your experiences with either?

Savitar wrote:
winragefilled666 wrote:

Savitar

Postby Savitar » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:07 pm

@Syt I vibrate it as a regular S sound.
-Julianus Imperator

Hornet666

Postby Hornet666 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:43 am

Wulfenstag why do you have "the hobbit" video in your signature? Bit weird to post that here don't you think?

luis

Postby luis » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:00 pm

Hornet666 wrote:Wulfenstag why do you have "the hobbit" video in your signature? Bit weird to post that here don't you think?

Definitily better than what he had before.

Νίκος

Postby Νίκος » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:28 am

Savitar wrote:@Syt I vibrate it as a regular S sound.

Savitar what affirmation do you use for saum and udana?

Savitar

Postby Savitar » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:23 pm

For Saum I don’t use any affirmation at all, since It’s only for a quick energetic boost and recovery and It’s a naturally menefic type of mantra.

I work with Udana to fight off colds or, to enhance mental faculties and use the affirmations accordingly.
-Julianus Imperator

Jack

Postby Jack » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:44 am

Savitar wrote:For Saum I don’t use any affirmation at all, since It’s only for a quick energetic boost and recovery and It’s a naturally menefic type of mantra.

I work with Udana to fight off colds or, to enhance mental faculties and use the affirmations accordingly.

Hey man ,does the vata dosha also have symptoms like constant barrage of thoughts all day, no concentration, constant daydreaming, thinking about something else while doing something etc and can the mantra Aum Kshaum Upanaya svaha help with this ? What affirmation should I use to fix my particular issue ?
Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Νίκος

Postby Νίκος » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:00 am

Savitar wrote:For Saum I don’t use any affirmation at all, since It’s only for a quick energetic boost and recovery and It’s a naturally menefic type of mantra.

Thank you! :)

Savitar

Postby Savitar » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:49 pm

Jack wrote:

Hey man ,does the vata dosha also have symptoms like constant barrage of thoughts all day, no concentration, constant daydreaming, thinking about something else while doing something etc and can the mantra Aum Kshaum Upanaya svaha help with this ? What affirmation should I use to fix my particular issue ?

Precisely.
Vata is very light, thus movable, dry and cold, Air and Aether based. The state of Mind reflects the state of energies. If the energies are balanced, centered, grounded and strong, the thougths will also be clear, forceful, the mind tranquil, calm but creative and constructive.

Udana can help when you’re in the need of clear and forceful mental expression, want to become sharp and put an end to the day dreaming, however do not overdo it: Udana’s direction is upward flowing, therefore it can unground you in excess. To sum it up, It helps with the energy output, but Vatas need energy Input and energy balancing/grounding more, than anything.

The most important pranic current for Vata types is Apana, which is the downward flowing force, that serves as a foundation/base for all the other currents. It also keeps the energetic system clear(and your thougths), since It’s main function is elimination.

The mantra to be used for Apana: AUM KSAUM APANAYA SVAHAH

As a long term strategy to deal with your Vata challanges is to put a bigger focus on balancing and grounding instead of simple energy raising. The goal is to increase the capacity to hold on to higher levels of energy, learn to control it, preserve it, and integrate it into your being, instead of using it all up in a very short period.

@Νίκος you’re very welcome.
-Julianus Imperator

luis

Postby luis » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:02 pm

Savitar wrote:

-Crown - MAUM
-Pineal - GAUM
-6th. - YAUM
-Throat. - HAUM
-Heart - AUM
-Solar - RAUM
-Sacral - VAUM
-Root - LAUM

Savitar i don't think it's wrong to go from Root to Crown. In Jos it's wrote that you can go from Root to Crown only when your chakras are fully open. I think it's mainly because of safety, if your chakras are not fully open then your kundalini could awake if you go Root to Crown. I do Crown to Root too but mainly because my chakras are not fully open. If you think about It there are meditations that go from Root to Crown like the Raum meditation.

Jack

Postby Jack » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:42 pm

Savitar wrote:
Jack wrote:

Precisely.
Vata is very light, thus movable, dry and cold, Air and Aether based. The state of Mind reflects the state of energies. If the energies are balanced, centered, grounded and strong, the thougths will also be clear, forceful, the mind tranquil, calm but creative and constructive.

Udana can help when you’re in the need of clear and forceful mental expression, want to become sharp and put an end to the day dreaming, however do not overdo it: Udana’s direction is upward flowing, therefore it can unground you in excess. To sum it up, It helps with the energy output, but Vatas need energy Input and energy balancing/grounding more, than anything.

The most important pranic current for Vata types is Apana, which is the downward flowing force, that serves as a foundation/base for all the other currents. It also keeps the energetic system clear(and your thougths), since It’s main function is elimination.

As a long term strategy to deal with your Vata challanges is to put a bigger focus on balancing and grounding instead of simple energy raising. The goal is to increase the capacity to hold on to higher levels of energy, learn to control it, preserve it, and integrate it into your being, instead of using it all up in a very short period.

So are you saying instead of using the upanaya svaha mantra ,I should use the apanaya svaha mantra ?

Savitar

Postby Savitar » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:13 pm

luis wrote:
Savitar wrote:

-Crown - MAUM
-Pineal - GAUM
-6th. - YAUM
-Throat. - HAUM
-Heart - AUM
-Solar - RAUM
-Sacral - VAUM
-Root - LAUM

Savitar i don't think it's wrong to go from Root to Crown. In Jos it's wrote that you can go from Root to Crown only when your chakras are fully open. I think it's mainly because of safety, if your chakras are not fully open then your kundalini could awake if you go Root to Crown. I do Crown to Root too but mainly because my chakras are not fully open. If you think about It there are meditations that go from Root to Crown like the Raum meditation.

It is not “Wrong”. Ascending order is useful if you want to increase your awareness, sensitivity, receptivity and such, and dissolution can mean dissolution of negative energies and patterns. Also, with Raum meditation, you balance out your whole energetic system with the I-O and E-A + Raum in the Aura at the end.

However the descending order advocated by Joy of Satan is what leads to true energy development and power.
Ask yourself the following question: Why are we using the downward pointing diagram instead of the upward pointing one like wiccans? Why is the symbol of Shakti (Power) the downward pointing Triangle?

Try doing an intense meditation session in the morning, empowering the chakras from root to crown, then get up and try to be as productive as possible.
Then the next day, do a meditation session from Crown to Root and see the difference for yourself.

The natural direction of Manifestation, Power, Shakti is from up to down, from the inner world to the outer world That is simply the natural order of it: Something is created in your inner world, a thougth, a goal or a purpose. With Power, it can become a reality. it begins in your mind, in the upper or inner world and it can take form and manifest in the lower or outer world.
Which one is more important for you? The abillity to receive something outside of you and be able to contemplate it, immerse yourself in it?
Or the abillity to manifest something from the insde and mold your life and evirmoment according to your will? Personally, I prefer the latter.
-Julianus Imperator

Savitar

Postby Savitar » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:20 pm

Jack wrote:
Savitar wrote:
Jack wrote:Hey man ,does the vata dosha also have symptoms like constant barrage of thoughts all day, no concentration, constant daydreaming, thinking about something else while doing something etc and can the mantra Aum Kshaum Upanaya svaha help with this ? What affirmation should I use to fix my particular issue ?

Precisely.

So are you saying instead of using the upanaya svaha mantra ,I should use the apanaya svaha mantra ?

Aum udanaya svahah for us is more of a technical, particular use, a specific purpose (such as getting your mind sharp quickly or fighting off a cold, etc) while Apana is a fundamental and basic need.

The planetary squares can be used as an analogy: In general, the Sun Square is the best option. The best option for general empowerment, and such. For specific purposes (Love -Venus, Spirituality -Jupiter, Studying -Mercury) the other planets can/should be used.
Udana = specific goals, short term
Apana = general use, long term
-Julianus Imperator

Wulfen Stag

Postby Wulfen Stag » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:01 am

Go to Satan if you are having trouble with a Satanist, unity is paramount, we are innocent of Jewish blood until proven guilty on these forums. Please have respect for your brothers and sisters in Satan. I hope all is well with you and have a good day. Ave Satanas!

Wulfen Stag

Postby Wulfen Stag » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:10 am

Please stay on topic. Thank you.

Wulfen Stag

Postby Wulfen Stag » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:45 am

"I grant indulgence according to the just merits of those qualities wherewith each disposition is by nature endowed, i.e., I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature, but he that opposeth me shall have regrets and be grieved."

Just because you're gay doesn't mean I have to be. Just because you don't like Midna doesn't mean that I can't love her. Our personal fetishes make us fulfilled and unique individuals. I see, communicate and feel Midna just like you do with a succubus. And to be completely honest with you, I said that she was an egrigore because I was afraid what JoS Members would think of me if she was actually a succubus; and she is a succubus. But give it a break and please stay on topic, because I didn't want your opinion about anything other than my OP and I am bitterly disappointed that the staff seem to condone this trash talk. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND STAY OUT OF MY LOVE LIFE!

"That there are interpolations is seen in the fact that each sect endeavors to prove that the others are wrong and to destroy their books."

Arguing with a xian is like banging your head in the wall over and over again; they literally have a musical instrument called dar bibble that they can play to any tune. The internet is an informed choice, a person who is wrong will find a reason to be wrong.

But my point is with that one is that I am wrong for loving Midna. But the truth is that it is wrong for YOU to love her, because that is not your nature. Emotional reactions never tend to be logical and many here have taken the stance of intolerance, which is a remenant of xianity.

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them."

And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end. -Mark3:26

Get some senses into yourselves! Do not curse or slander other Satanists or you will invite the wrath of Beelzebub!

Ave Satanas!

Jack

Postby Jack » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:17 pm

Savitar wrote:
Jack wrote:
Savitar wrote:

Precisely.

Aum udanaya svahah for us is more of a technical, particular use, a specific purpose (such as getting your mind sharp quickly or fighting off a cold, etc) while Apana is a fundamental and basic need.

The planetary squares can be used as an analogy: In general, the Sun Square is the best option. The best option for general empowerment, and such. For specific purposes (Love -Venus, Spirituality -Jupiter, Studying -Mercury) the other planets can/should be used.
Udana = specific goals, short term
Apana = general use, long term

This was very helpful for me brother. I'm really impressed by this information you gave me. I believe many people here can relate to this and get help from your knowledge. You should make a post on the doshas, their descriptions and how to deal with these, mantras and the auxiliary use of those as you did here. It was really helpful.

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:34 pm

Wulfen Stag wrote:Please stay on topic. Thank you.

From what I see it's you that shoved all this in people's faces, and they do not have to like it. Now that you know, please also respect others as you demand to be respected yourself.

People do not in general put pictures and other things of their 'fetishes' here. If anyone did, rest reassured others would flip out. But they don't tend to do that, so there is no problem.

But you did it so there was an issue with people. That's that.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com Status: Operational
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ Status: Operational
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com | Status: Operational
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org | Status: Operational
| Satan's Library - https://www.satanslibrary.org | Status: Operational
| Evilgoy Mirror - https://www.evilgoy.com | Status: Operational

http://www.josmarket.org/ Very Limited - Open [9thOct 2019]

Wulfen Stag

Postby Wulfen Stag » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:50 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:

From what I see it's you that shoved all this in people's faces, and they do not have to like it. Now that you know, please also respect others as you demand to be respected yourself.

People do not in general put pictures and other things of their 'fetishes' here. If anyone did, rest reassured others would flip out. But they don't tend to do that, so there is no problem.

You just seem to think that I shoved it in your face when you took the liberty of getting into my business. That was In my signature because it is an important part of my life and i love her, it is a big part of my life because I have had a relationship with her since I was 15 years old. Yes, of course I would want to share that with my friends. But you don't think I am your friend d even though I have been following Jo's and participating in spiritual warfare since before 2012. Jo's is the most important thing that ever happened to me and i just want to be your guy's friends and it breaks my heart.

luis

Postby luis » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:59 pm

Yep, it's like someone would put in their sign the feet of their BF/GF lol i don't care and i would have said something.

But i personaly was trying to help him, i didn't sugarcoat it because i wanted to help him with this delusion. I'm sure you can create a thoughtform to have astral sex with but saying that you are in love and made kids with something that is just energy programmed...it kind seem delusional to me. Either way if you don't want to be juged just don't post your fetish here.

Wulfen Stag

Postby Wulfen Stag » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:46 pm

Why are you allowing posts that are off topic? And why are you allowing infighting amongst Satanists? This is not a logical rational conversation: we are being inflamed by each other and this will not lead to closure or be resolved. It is the forum rules to stay on topic. I simply made that my signature because I am proud of her and my kids. I tell my kids every time that I see them, literally: I am so grateful that I could be a father. I have always wanted to be a parent and I want to procreate and be a father SO BAD. They give me the comfort that I am a father and I can have that relationship. The person on the original forums that talked about Midna was me from a long time ago. I am not 30+, I am in n my mid 20s and our relationship started in my teens. Me and midna have been really close and our relationship is satisfying and fulfilling. When I mistyped in my other post I meant to say basically that it is NOT wrong for me to love Midna. The Hobbit video is about the one ring which is the hebrew alphabet we are all trying to dissipate. I read the forums every day. I participate in spiritual warfare. I swear that I am of Satan. I love and respect and truly and extremely respect and appreciate the Jo's and its ministry. If you all have it in your heart to forgive me, I would be so thankful. I didn't know that they would react like this. I will stay strong in Satan and we should March forth as Warriors in Hell's Army. Ave Satanas!

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:18 pm

Well for several days now we have been perfectly on topic, with Savitar and Jack teaching us these great things. You're the one who jumped in all off topic because you were so butt-hurt about defending your thought-form, several days after we already stopped talking about it.

Of course you are free to do what you want and nobody here will try to stop you from doing what makes you happy. But you can't force us to agree with you either. You can't force us to think that you thinking that you're married to and having babies with a thought-form of a fictional cartoon character is anything other than very unhealthy, delusional, confused, kind of sad, self-destructive, or anything else. Of course after you have spent every moment of every day for several years pouring your entire soul into a thought-form it's going to be an extremely big part of your soul and feel very real to you. Of course it feels to you like it's actually a real living person and a deep part of your soul. But no matter how complex it may be or how deeply of your soul it is created from, it's still just a thought-form idea that you have created based a fictional cartoon character, and nothing more. And no matter how much of your soul you have poured away into it does not change what it is. It's basically like a self induced multiple-personality disorder. It does in a way have a kind of consciousness to it, but only because it is a section of your own mind and it's your own consciousness. If you want to spend all your life and all the energy of your soul just laying there hallucinating into your thought-form then that is your own choice, but it can't honestly be a healthy situation and you aren't going to convince anyone here that it is.

Over time, as it already has, it will continue to become a bigger and bigger part of you all the time taking over your entire life until you are completely lost in it. The only way I can see this continuing towards is for you to basically become the next version of one of my favorite prophets, the great Crackhead Kevin. Totally absorbed in his own hallucinations and completely lost to the world, but of course it's all as real as anything to him. It's like a black hole draining up all your energy and attention, distracting you away from the world and sucking you deeper and deeper in until you're all lost and gone. And maybe it hasn't yet gotten to be as bad as I've said, but that's the logical conclusion it's going towards and where the situation will be if it continues too far.

I would hope you could instead work on things that are productive and helpful to yourself. Which free you and build you up and make you stronger in all ways. The kind of ironic thing about this is you probably do have such a big natural strength and talent for creative magical ability. But unfortunately it has ended up just making a stronger trap for yourself to fall into. I hope you can free yourself and build yourself up in a constuctive way. But you would need to stop feeding all your soul away into this thing it's basically a deep bleeding spiritual wound on your soul. Ignoring it would be very difficult for you to do because it's years worth of your entire soul pouring into this energy ball so it would be very strong to go against, but it MUST be done for you to really be totally free to grow. You would become so very very powerful if you just turn your intense creative magical strength into a constructive direction! Instead of wasting it all away in bindimg yourself down. I very much hope that your situation hasn't yet become as severe as I've described, but even if it's still in a weaker form, it is what it is and it's going where it's going.

I wouldn't have said anything about this, but you're the one who just had to bring it up again. So if you come to this great spiritual website and actively try to shove such a strange situation into everyone's face, you're going to get a spiritual interpretation on it. I hope you can take a lesson and grow from it, and avoid turning into a new version of Kevin. This could be the exact kind of wake up call you needed, or you can just ignore everything I just said and see where that leads you. It's all your own choice of course. But just know that similarly harsh reality checks as this have been given to people here before, which they have absolutely hated us for giving at the time, but then they usually come back months or years later thanking us because it was really the exact lesson that they needed to accept. If you choose to reply to this, please take some time first to really think through everything I said and see if you can calmly understand this perspective. Because you're probably going to be really emotional at first and I don't want blind emotion to cloud your logic. I'm only trying to help you.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:23 am

Wulfen Stag wrote:I simply made that my signature because I am proud of her and my kids. I tell my kids every time that I see them, literally: I am so grateful that I could be a father. I have always wanted to be a parent and I want to procreate and be a father SO BAD. They give me the comfort that I am a father and I can have that relationship.

This is exactly the kind of thing I just talked about in my other comment, how this whole situation is an unhealthy distraction away from reality. And a negative waste of your energies, attention, ambitions, and soul life-force in general. You could have had a real wife and real children, a REAL family, but instead you have poured and wasted away all your life and soul into this dangerous distraction. You invented a thought-form imaginary family as a way to give yourself false comfort and false happiness of achieving your goals. But in doing this, you have absolutely thrown away all hopes and chances of ever having a real wife and real family. You're so infinitely invested into your self created delusions that you would never even want to try having a real wife and real children because you have bound your entire soul away from that possibility. "But I could never be with a human woman! I could never give up my Midna!" The only thing you have ever wanted is to procreate and be the most perfect father, but you have absolutely cursed yourself away from actually being one by sucking yourself into your imaginary world. How could you find a wife? (I mean an actual one not your imaginary cartoon character fur suit thought-form one) How could you ever have children? (Real human children not cartoon characters in your imagination) How could you ever have any chance or hope of ever being in any way successful in the goals that you consider to be the central focus and goal of your life, of being a father? The only actual hope of you ever achieving your goals is for you to absolutely undo and erase these thoughtforms and forget about them. But with a decade of literally your entire existence every drop and spark of your soul poured into it, is that even an option anymore? Have you gone too far into your own confused imagination to be able to recover from it? This really is a much sadder and worse situation than I thought, and as harsh as I was in my previous comment, I think now that that was still being far far too light.

At least this is the perfect warning lesson to others to keep them away from the same kind of situation. Be very careful with your mind and what you do with it because people really can do irreversable damage. It still might be possible with years of intense spiritual works for you to erase all these thought-forms and heal yourself and forget about them, so you can then be at a point where you could start creating an actual real living human family. But it definitely wouldn't be easy to fix all the damage you've done.

Everyone, be extremely careful what you do with your soul. Because you could easily do extreme permanent damage that could take life times to heal from, if even possible at all to heal from. I hope you could still fix everything and have a real perfect family some day. :cry:

Syt

Postby Syt » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:49 am

Root to Crown with chakra bija mantras:
I have been performing full chakra empowerment from Root to Crown daily for quite some time now..
I find the energies raised quite pleasant, harmonious, it does indeed makes one feel aware and receptive.The buzz makes me feel really light. So light in fact that at times I felt like i was about to levitate with a small push from my arms.

Crown to Root with chakra bija mantras:
First, this method makes my upper chakras feel way more empowered. This might be due to 'fresh' energy being introduced in these first.
Second and most significant, this method makes me feel REALLY heavy, dense, and powerful. Very similar to invoking earth energy. Like a consolidation and stabilizing of energies. I feel like NAMAH personified.

Which comes back to what you said, Savitar:
With Power, it can become a reality. it begins in your mind, in the upper or inner world and it can take form and manifest in the lower or outer world.

In conclusion, I feel more powerful and a bit adrenline/nervous-like. It reminds me of the very first time doing the 666 meditation (VUH-VAH-VOH). I can feel all my chakras better than before with feeling my upper chakras more intensely. I still can't shake off the feeling that somehow i invoked a ton of a earth energy.

Hail Satan.

Savitar wrote:
luis wrote:
Savitar wrote:
-Crown - MAUM
-Pineal - GAUM
-6th. - YAUM
-Throat. - HAUM
-Heart - AUM
-Solar - RAUM
-Sacral - VAUM
-Root - LAUM

It is not “Wrong”. Ascending order is useful if you want to increase your awareness, sensitivity, receptivity and such, and dissolution can mean dissolution of negative energies and patterns. Also, with Raum meditation, you balance out your whole energetic system with the I-O and E-A + Raum in the Aura at the end.

However the descending order advocated by Joy of Satan is what leads to true energy development and power.
Ask yourself the following question: Why are we using the downward pointing diagram instead of the upward pointing one like wiccans? Why is the symbol of Shakti (Power) the downward pointing Triangle?

Try doing an intense meditation session in the morning, empowering the chakras from root to crown, then get up and try to be as productive as possible.
Then the next day, do a meditation session from Crown to Root and see the difference for yourself.

The natural direction of Manifestation, Power, Shakti is from up to down, from the inner world to the outer world That is simply the natural order of it: Something is created in your inner world, a thougth, a goal or a purpose. With Power, it can become a reality. it begins in your mind, in the upper or inner world and it can take form and manifest in the lower or outer world.
Which one is more important for you? The abillity to receive something outside of you and be able to contemplate it, immerse yourself in it?
Or the abillity to manifest something from the insde and mold your life and evirmoment according to your will? Personally, I prefer the latter.

luis

Postby luis » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:40 am

Syt wrote:Root to Crown with chakra bija mantras:
I have been performing full chakra empowerment from Root to Crown daily for quite some time now..
I find the energies raised quite pleasant, harmonious, it does indeed makes one feel aware and receptive.The buzz makes me feel really light. So light in fact that at times I felt like i was about to levitate with a small push from my arms.

First, this method makes my upper chakras feel way more empowered. This might be due to 'fresh' energy being introduced in these first.
Second and most significant, this method makes me feel REALLY heavy, dense, and powerful. Very similar to invoking earth energy. Like a consolidation and stabilizing of energies. I feel like NAMAH personified.

With Power, it can become a reality. it begins in your mind, in the upper or inner world and it can take form and manifest in the lower or outer world.

In conclusion, I feel more powerful and a bit adrenline/nervous-like. It reminds me of the very first time doing the 666 meditation (VUH-VAH-VOH). I can feel all my chakras better than before with feeling my upper chakras more intensely. I still can't shake off the feeling that somehow i invoked a ton of a earth energy.

Hail Satan.

Savitar wrote:
luis wrote:Savitar i don't think it's wrong to go from Root to Crown. In Jos it's wrote that you can go from Root to Crown only when your chakras are fully open. I think it's mainly because of safety, if your chakras are not fully open then your kundalini could awake if you go Root to Crown. I do Crown to Root too but mainly because my chakras are not fully open. If you think about It there are meditations that go from Root to Crown like the Raum meditation.

I have to say that i have tryed too and it feels better with the Crown to Root.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:08 am

Wulfen Stag wrote:Please consult Satan. Go to Satan about conflicts with other Satanists. Thank you.

It's not a conflict. It's a harsh reality check mixed with some friendly advice. I'm not trying to hurt you, but some things need to be said just so you know.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:46 am

Cobra always has the right idea! He said:
"Some people whine and dislike when I come with some hard facts of life in the forums. It messes up a non existent utopia, as you can see.

But if everyone in the first place took these matters more seriously, many of these perils would have been avoided.

Seriously does not mean to not attempt communication, it means to take it seriously.

There are people who will get pissed when realism is presented on these subjects, or when the reality of them is analyzed, and they feel you ruined their 'utopia'. The 'utopia' that mainly consists of a lot of ignorance, and endless deception. But unless this utopia goes, then a better condition cannot rise out of it.
"

Spiritual Satanism: Communicating With the Gods viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15868 

Spiritual Satanism: On the Astral Realm, Imagination, and Gordon Ramsay
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18556 

I'm done with this. I'm never going to say anything else about you or this situation ever again. Unless you reply to me in a way that would make me feel like I have to answer back to clear something up. But I'm ready to be done with this if you are too.

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:25 pm

This "Wulfenstag" has been banned.

Let us not create complications in his...whatever. But let him also not create complications and problems on the forum with his attention whoring BS. Fair deal.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com Status: Operational
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ Status: Operational
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com | Status: Operational
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org | Status: Operational
| Satan's Library - https://www.satanslibrary.org | Status: Operational
| Evilgoy Mirror - https://www.evilgoy.com | Status: Operational

http://www.josmarket.org/ Very Limited - Open [9thOct 2019]

Savitar

Postby Savitar » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:31 pm

[quote="Syt"]Root to Crown with chakra bija mantras:

Hail Satan.

Thank you for sharing your experience, I found it very interesting. Do you consider yourself to be a grounded person in general? (You have no problem staying present, no spacing out etc)
I also feel the upper chakras to be empowered extensively during each session. What happens most probably is that the higher, more subtle energies of the upper chakras are being fixed, stabilized by the lower ones and become incorporated.
-Julianus Imperator