Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Weaknesses of Whites and Asians?

Bardhonen

I hear people talking about the inherent weaknesses of the Black race, but what about Whites and Asians? Just out of curiosity.

As history has shown, the White Race can be too empathetic and sentimental. We must guard ourselves and be strong, and not let this sympathy overshadow our power, abilities and resolve.

No one is directly pointing the weaknesses of other races they are exposing obvious lies the mainstream narrative commits against white gentiles, and pointing our obvious main role and natural inclination in maintaining the state of this planet sane.
There is a natural unique beauty and a very own racial potencial to each Satan's creation anyone who states otherwise is being dishonest.
This is why comparing races is vulgar. No race is supposed to be the standart of beauty towards others thats dumb.

However whats the point in defending others if they cant do it by themselves with their own unapolagetic self pride and self determination with strong self awareness.

Also I've noticed that whites tend to be more prone to incestuous tendencies. I wouldn't really say this issue is entirely inherent because the enemy takes the already inherent weaknesses and multiplies them multiple times over because they're the easiest thing to attack.
(I am white btw)

Bardhonen said:
Also I've noticed that whites tend to be more prone to incestuous tendencies. I wouldn't really say this issue is entirely inherent because the enemy takes the already inherent weaknesses and multiplies them multiple times over because they're the easiest thing to attack.
(I am white btw)
Have a look at India and all of the in-breeding there, with Children born with 3.5 arms and "tails" coming out of their backs, which then cause them to be deemed deities.

Bardhonen said:
(I am white btw)
That is totally false and its absolutely the absolute opposite as any statistic will show you. Bardhonen you already pulled the phoniest line right from the phony enemie's narrative. Why dont you change your name to 'filthy worthless kike'. You even created a thread specifically just to find faults and shit on the white race. At first I thought your purpose was so non whites wouldnt cry themselves to sleep on the facto all living beings really arent the same. Now I can smell your foul rat stench and suddenly your thread makes sense.

Bull Gotze said:
Bardhonen said:
(I am white btw)
That is totally false and its absolutely the absolute opposite as any statistic will show you. Bardhonen you already pulled the phoniest line right from the phony enemie's narrative. Why dont you change your name to 'filthy worthless kike'. You even created a thread specifically just to find faults and shit on the white race. At first I thought your purpose was so non whites wouldnt cry themselves to sleep on the facto all living beings really arent the same. Now I can smell your foul rat stench and suddenly your thread makes sense.
exactly, your claims are completely bullshit, the only incestous race on earth that deeply enjoyes that are the fucking jews.

Bardhonen said:
(I am white btw)

"When my own mental illness becomes a pretend game that supposedly affects 'everyone', and I try to blame it on my race" Bardhonen?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Bardhonen said:
(I am white btw)

"When my own mental illness becomes a pretend game that supposedly affects 'everyone', and I try to blame it on my race" Bardhonen?

Hentai….

Bardhonen said:
I hear people talking about the inherent weaknesses of the Black race, but what about Whites and Asians? Just out of curiosity.
The bottom line that everyone avoids saying is that Whites are in most areas just a superior race to Blacks and others. Everyone here knows the IQ statistics. I'm pretty sure you do too. For the most part the main contribution of many non-white races has just been being used as a battering ram against whites to race-mix them to oblivion. Just look at what's happening in Europe. So, a net negative overall. The Asians haven't been as bad in terms of how much problems they caused for Whites,compared to the other non-white races. The Jews are the ones pushing this migration and race-mixing, but it's not something the Jews could get done on their own. They'd have no chance all on their lonesome against Europe. So clearly, Blacks and Arabs along with the Huns in the past have caused huge issues to Whites far surpassing any positive contributions they have ever made, and they would need to do quite a lot to even the scales there and actually make their contribution to Whites a net positive.

But if you really want to think of negatives for Whites and Asians, with Asians the issue is they are not that innovative and put a lot of their energy into just copying White inventions, while also being very comformist to whatever is their dominant culture. With Whites the issue is they have way too much empathy. Like how whites refuse to acknowledge the inferiority of Arabs since it makes them feel bad to think someone's race is inferior. They feel for some reason that anything that has sentience and the ability to speak words must have a free pass to potentially match the greatest historical intellects.This isn't so bad in homogenous White communities, but it's pretty bad otherwise.

Of course, if you want to think of more flaws for Whites, you can talk about how some white races are overall inferior to others, like the Italians, or others that have gotten admixture from previous muslim invasions. The Russians have accumulated a few problems due to the past invasions of the Mongols.

My opinion is that regardless of race people should strive for superiority over their current self and grow. So even a 60 IQ Australian Abo should try to keep getting smarter, one step at a time. But the fact is that the white races should not be getting washed away until the world is converted into a homogenous brown 70 IQ 3rd world country.

Bull Gotze said:
So quick to point the finger and try to cause chaos. I wonder which one of us is really a jew. I have some advice for you, step down from your pedestal of shit, and next time you think about calling someone a jew, take a step back and contemplate why you're so angry. Please, do not disrespect me again.

Rather than simply discussing weaknesses I would much rather discuss the inherit qualities that define the races. I don't mean which race is better at what either. I mean what qualities does a race have that is part of their underlying foundation and makes up what they are. Defining traits so to speak since although we can do the same things the races are simply built differently from each other.

Bardhonen said:
So hostile :lol:

In actuality, the White race is of the least, if probably the least of the least of 'inbred' people. This practice has been an abomination to Whites since time immemorial, proven recent by genetics as to why. If people were doing incest, the White race would have been plagued by an infinite amount of hereditary diseases, even if this was practiced a few generations back.

Practicing incest is one of the fastest ways to destroy one's race, it's a genetic recipe of disaster, and totally mental illness, cursed by nature. It cannot be 'hidden' either, it shows on a race.

Jews are by far the most inbred race even in this day, and have hundreds and hundreds of inherited jew exclusive diseases as a result.

The habsburg "royal" family incested upon keeping the blood line pure by incesting the male line of the family to extinction. How retarded they must have felt then, plus throughout looking like something wrong gone wrong.

Aquarius said:
exactly, your claims are completely bullshit, the only incestous race on earth that deeply enjoyes that are the fucking jews.
You forgot arabs. We even had an arab SS in the forums, saying that incest is perfectly fine and natural, and that it is healthy and strengthens the family bonds.... :?

ConsistentMeditator said:
Of course, if you want to think of more flaws for Whites, you can talk about how some white races are overall inferior to others, like the Italians, or others that have gotten admixture from previous muslim invasions. The Russians have accumulated a few problems due to the past invasions of the Mongols.

Nations are not very good classification criteria for subraces. Russians have assimilated all kinds of people from different areas and tribes including Slavic, Uralic, Turkic and Baltic people who vary in their racial and cultural characteristics. Northwestern Russians are genetically closer to Finno-Baltic people while southern Russians are closer to their Slavic neighbors as far as I know. Italians neither are a homogeneous group, they too have so much variation that "Italian (sub)race" doesn't really exist.

When we think about the before mentioned countries Russia and Italy... Both have had lots of enemy influence in the sense that Italy has been xian country for a long time and that has kinda fucked them up. If we look at the most successful White countries on this planet majority of those have rebelled against Catholicism (mostly by becoming protestant in the reformation and been pagan for longer time): nowadays they are among the least religious people in the World when we compare how actively people in different countries take part in xian ceremonies etc. Protestantism is of course another jewish trap as the catholic church but in the latter leaders of the countries became also leaders of the church and church and state were separated to some extent. This reduced jewish/papal authority and control over those countries.

Nordic countries, Germany and the Netherlands are doing very well. I very much doubt that they would be doing as great if they had stayed catholic like Italians. Even Estonia (despite the Soviet occupation) is doing great when its compared to its Baltic neighbors.

When it comes to Russia enemy has influenced them by using the orthodox religion and controlled them by force after the communist revolution. It is not a wonder that Russia is not doing well as they have been raped by two enemy programs for a long time and they are still under jewish leadership.

I have in the past thought about writing about national differences but didn't do it because of the infighting it could possibly cause and because it feels mostly useless... Europeans from different countries are mostly scoring similar IQ scores and genetic distance between neighboring nations is usually relatively small.

Lydia said:
Aquarius said:
You forgot arabs. We even had an arab SS in the forums, saying that incest is perfectly fine and natural, and that it is healthy and strengthens the family bonds.... :?
How many people's mind they fucked up :/ i'm not even mad with the arabs that say that it's fine becuse they have been exposed to it since childhood but when they learn that it's wrong then they have to do everything to fix it if not then i can be 'mad' at them.

Lydia said:
Aquarius said:
Ohh shit I think I remember that, so fucking disgusting.

luis said:
Lydia said:
Aquarius said:
i'm not even mad with the arabs that say that it's fine becuse they have been exposed to it since childhood.
So if an arab is taught since childhood that he must kill all non-muslims and he actually does will you just excuse him because he was raised like that since childhood? :p
no need to have compassion for these degenerates.

Aquarius said:
luis said:
Lydia said:
i'm not even mad with the arabs that say that it's fine becuse they have been exposed to it since childhood.
So if an arab is taught since childhood that he must kill all non-muslims and he actually does will you just excuse him because he was raised like that since childhood? :p
Nope, what i'm saying is if you are raped by some member of your family since you were a kid and that makes you belive that incest and pedophilia is right i'm going to inform this person that it's wrong and i'll show him proof if he still keeps beliving that and he is going to change (of course things like this can be changed with magick only) then i can be compassionate if not then i'm going to hate him.

Brainwashing and abusing can lead to those things so that makeks me compassionate, if they don't want to change then hate them as much as you want.

I have in the past thought about writing about national differences but didn't do it because of the infighting it could possibly cause and because it feels mostly useless... Europeans from different countries are mostly scoring similar IQ scores and genetic distance between neighboring nations is usually relatively small.
I don't really get why it is useless to you. Seems like everyone is just too awkward around these subjects to the point where it is hardly even mentioned on the site even in the main articles. Even the Arab or Black IQ subject hardly comes up.

luis said:
Aquarius said:
luis said:

Nope, what i'm saying is if you are raped by some member of your family since you were a kid and that makes you belive that incest and pedophilia is right i'm going to inform this person that it's wrong and i'll show him proof if he still keeps beliving that and he is going to change (of course things like this can be changed with magick only) then i can be compassionate if not then i'm going to hate him.

Brainwashing and abusing can lead to those things so that makeks me compassionate, if they don't want to change then hate them as much as you want.
Hey, luis. What I say below is not an attack against you. I have been thinking about this type of thing for a little while and I was going to reply to an earlier post but I didn't; and now I thought it would be good to mention it. It doesn't apply to just you, but to anyone/everyone. :)

People tend not to want to change, and being brainwashed/mindraped since birth makes things be drummed into their thought processes without their permission; it happened from birth so they didn't have a choice. Should they still be hated because they are living what they have been moulded into? To change a person's mind is one of the hardest things to do - consider members here trying to control their own thoughts and minds with Void Meditation and realise how difficult that can be for a lot of people; those 'without' are, regrettably, ignorant of such abilities. They go with what they know; they work with, use, engage in/with what they know, and if they don't know any better, then they can't be any better.

Coming into their already-existing life, which has foundations since birth, and roots buried very deeply, is not going to be easy to uproot and change and correct...so should they still be hated after you say, "You're wrong"? Besides - it might be rather presumptuous to insist upon rebuking and correcting someone, butting-in to their lives - "Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do?"; you have to speak on their level of understanding, not come off as all high and mighty. They take it for granted what they do, what they have been taught since birth, how they live, and they don't know any different, and one simply going into their life and trying to correct them - which they more than likely will ignore - gives you permission to hate them, does it? I would say it is very close to 100% definite that they would ignore the things you have to say to them, so does that permit you to hate them because they are practically guaranteed to ignore you? Minds are very hard nuts to crack.

More sincere and personal frank discussions about topics might be more preferable, than going up to someone and telling them "I dislike this; therefore, you're wrong. Follow me." Imagine a christian standing in town and telling you what to do - you might not be doing that, exactly, but I think it would seem like the same thing. I think compassion should be used, but for a lot of people this compassion would be misplaced. I don't mean to have compassion in the sense of accepting what they do and staying with that, but to have compassion to work harder. Perhaps create some thoughtforms in their lives, bedrooms, on their Chakras, to influence them positively into the Truth and 'righteousness', if you want to call it that. Telling something the truth doesn't always work, if ever, unless there are particular circumstances which are raw and painful, for example.

If you hate someone, does that mean you don't care about them? If you have compassion because they are ignorant, through no fault of their own having been brainwashed and mindraped since birth, then they ignore you coming into their lives with "a better way", and them ignoring you makes you hate them, then who is at fault here? I think that just serves to make you bitter. Remember - repetition is key; we repeat vibrations and mantras and affirmations; one single use of a Word, mantra or affirmation does nothing; you telling them something does nothing; they need repeated 'multiples' of conversations and positive input. "We're all individuals, and what works for one might not work for another", so - as I said - you have to work on their level, not preach to them and hate them for you throwing a spanner in their already-existing (albeit untermensch) works.

Before anyone accuses me - I'm not defending any illegal, immoral, questionable, whatever-able acts; I'm asking 100 000-times of brainwashing/mindraping versus 1-time of correction = you permitted to hate them because they very-nearly are guaranteed to ignore you = correct? Think of it in sheer numbers - how many times since birth would a...40 year old have been told and lived repeatedly in X? How many times would you need to correct them to counter all of that? They will ignore you (or worse...), so then you be angry with and hate them for that? It's hard work, and not getting the results we want does upset us - of course - but that sounds like putting expectations on things...and we should know by now that we should never put expectations, wanted results, timeframes, etc., on things. They will be ignorant; to them, you're just a blip in their already-existing life of whatever.

Now I would say that a person who comes here and does workings and meditations and accepts things correctly, etc., then turns their back on it all could be deemed hateful and deserving of scorn and contempt. In a sense, telling an ignorant 'without' person that they are wrong, is like trying to convert them to our religion, proselytising to them. To dig-up the deeply-buried roots of weeds in the garden of their mind causes a load of crap with it. I have used this garden/weed/root analogy before. It causes a big mess and the soil needs re-fitting and nourishing, the cleaning-up of the weeds and planting of lovely flowers, and given time to grow. Coming up to a garden (a person and their mind) full of weeds (crap) and shaking your head, tutting, and behaving derisively is not helpful to them and it makes you look bad, as well.

Previously, a member said that they can only imagine how upset Satan and the Gods and Goddesses are because of all of this shit which has happened in the last many centuries against us - I think we should hate the dirty jewkike and its overlords, not the ignorant, mindraped and brainwashed victims of the enemy's shit - of course, with few exceptions as I said and others. If a person is willing to improve, then great - but to get to that point very much is so fucking difficult, more than a simple conversation or undermining, belittling word of superior morality can change. As I said above - to change a person's mind is one of the hardest things to do - consider members here trying to control their own thoughts and minds with Void Meditation and realise how difficult that can be for a lot of people; those 'without' are, regrettably, ignorant of such abilities. They go with what they know; they work with, use, engage in/with what they know, and if they don't know any better, then they can't be any better.

Also again - I would say it is very close to 100% definite that they would ignore the things you have to say to them. We can't stab daggers in the hearts and minds of people; instead, as has been done, revealing the true evil nature of the enemy, I think, is the correct way to go. Imagine this reply of mine here. If I hadn't have started with saying that I am not attacking you, then you might have taken this quite personally and been insulted; the same applies to those 'without'; we shouldn't stab daggers into their minds and hearts. We should try and identify with them - honestly and truthfully - and point out the shit of the enemy instead of possibly upsetting them by pointing out the shit of the enemy inside them, against them personally.

FancyMancy said:
luis said:
Aquarius said:

Hey, luis. What I say below is not an attack against you. I have been thinking about this type of thing for a little while and I was going to reply to an earlier post but I didn't; and now I thought it would be good to mention it. It doesn't apply to just you, but to anyone/everyone. :)

People tend not to want to change, and being brainwashed/mindraped since birth makes things be drummed into their thought processes without their permission; it happened from birth so they didn't have a choice. Should they still be hated because they are living what they have been moulded into? To change a person's mind is one of the hardest things to do - consider members here trying to control their own thoughts and minds with Void Meditation and realise how difficult that can be for a lot of people; those 'without' are, regrettably, ignorant of such abilities. They go with what they know; they work with, use, engage in/with what they know, and if they don't know any better, then they can't be any better.

Coming into their already-existing life, which has foundations since birth, and roots buried very deeply, is not going to be easy to uproot and change and correct...so should they still be hated after you say, "You're wrong"? Besides - it might be rather presumptuous to insist upon rebuking and correcting someone, butting-in to their lives - "Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do?"; you have to speak on their level of understanding, not come off as all high and mighty. They take it for granted what they do, what they have been taught since birth, how they live, and they don't know any different, and one simply going into their life and trying to correct them - which they more than likely will ignore - gives you permission to hate them, does it? I would say it is very close to 100% definite that they would ignore the things you have to say to them, so does that permit you to hate them because they are practically guaranteed to ignore you? Minds are very hard nuts to crack.

More sincere and personal frank discussions about topics might be more preferable, than going up to someone and telling them "I dislike this; therefore, you're wrong. Follow me." Imagine a christian standing in town and telling you what to do - you might not be doing that, exactly, but I think it would seem like the same thing. I think compassion should be used, but for a lot of people this compassion would be misplaced. I don't mean to have compassion in the sense of accepting what they do and staying with that, but to have compassion to work harder. Perhaps create some thoughtforms in their lives, bedrooms, on their Chakras, to influence them positively into the Truth and 'righteousness', if you want to call it that. Telling something the truth doesn't always work, if ever, unless there are particular circumstances which are raw and painful, for example.

If you hate someone, does that mean you don't care about them? If you have compassion because they are ignorant, through no fault of their own having been brainwashed and mindraped since birth, then they ignore you coming into their lives with "a better way", and them ignoring you makes you hate them, then who is at fault here? I think that just serves to make you bitter. Remember - repetition is key; we repeat vibrations and mantras and affirmations; one single use of a Word, mantra or affirmation does nothing; you telling them something does nothing; they need repeated 'multiples' of conversations and positive input. "We're all individuals, and what works for one might not work for another", so - as I said - you have to work on their level, not preach to them and hate them for you throwing a spanner in their already-existing (albeit untermensch) works.

Before anyone accuses me - I'm not defending any illegal, immoral, questionable, whatever-able acts; I'm asking 100 000-times of brainwashing/mindraping versus 1-time of correction = you permitted to hate them because they very-nearly are guaranteed to ignore you = correct? Think of it in sheer numbers - how many times since birth would a...40 year old have been told and lived repeatedly in X? How many times would you need to correct them to counter all of that? They will ignore you (or worse...), so then you be angry with and hate them for that? It's hard work, and not getting the results we want does upset us - of course - but that sounds like putting expectations on things...and we should know by now that we should never put expectations, wanted results, timeframes, etc., on things. They will be ignorant; to them, you're just a blip in their already-existing life of whatever.

Now I would say that a person who comes here and does workings and meditations and accepts things correctly, etc., then turns their back on it all could be deemed hateful and deserving of scorn and contempt. In a sense, telling an ignorant 'without' person that they are wrong, is like trying to convert them to our religion, proselytising to them. To dig-up the deeply-buried roots of weeds in the garden of their mind causes a load of crap with it. I have used this garden/weed/root analogy before. It causes a big mess and the soil needs re-fitting and nourishing, the cleaning-up of the weeds and planting of lovely flowers, and given time to grow. Coming up to a garden (a person and their mind) full of weeds (crap) and shaking your head, tutting, and behaving derisively is not helpful to them and it makes you look bad, as well.

Previously, a member said that they can only imagine how upset Satan and the Gods and Goddesses are because of all of this shit which has happened in the last many centuries against us - I think we should hate the dirty jewkike and its overlords, not the ignorant, mindraped and brainwashed victims of the enemy's shit - of course, with few exceptions as I said and others. If a person is willing to improve, then great - but to get to that point very much is so fucking difficult, more than a simple conversation or undermining, belittling word of superior morality can change. As I said above - to change a person's mind is one of the hardest things to do - consider members here trying to control their own thoughts and minds with Void Meditation and realise how difficult that can be for a lot of people; those 'without' are, regrettably, ignorant of such abilities. They go with what they know; they work with, use, engage in/with what they know, and if they don't know any better, then they can't be any better.

Also again - I would say it is very close to 100% definite that they would ignore the things you have to say to them. We can't stab daggers in the hearts and minds of people; instead, as has been done, revealing the true evil nature of the enemy, I think, is the correct way to go. Imagine this reply of mine here. If I hadn't have started with saying that I am not attacking you, then you might have taken this quite personally and been insulted; the same applies to those 'without'; we shouldn't stab daggers into their minds and hearts. We should try and identify with them - honestly and truthfully - and point out the shit of the enemy instead of possibly upsetting them by pointing out the shit of the enemy inside them, against them personally.
Don't worry we are discussing, this is not hating against me, i know.

We all have deep rooted karma, don't we? Trauma that comes from past lifes that are really deep rooted. With this the only way out is meditations.

I'm going to say this because i want to make myself an example, even if this is going to change the image that some people's here have on me, but i don't care because i want to make a good point.

I did something ugly when i was a kid and up to a certain age. I did sexual things with one of my cousin....i hate to say this but it did happen. Now some of you would say that i'm a pice of shit but what i want to tell you is that i didn't know it was wrong until a certain age and i fucking did this things when i was like 8 years old (my cousin was a kid like me) i don't know why, if i was brainwashed or what because obviously kids should'nt know about sex but i did it :(

I hate that this happened but i changed! When i came to Satan i was a mess but with magick and meditations i changed and i don't want to do those things anymore! I actualy hate them and find them disgusting! I wanted to change because i had two chooses or i changed or i would have suffered all of my life...and i did changed.

I wanted to say this because even if some SS here would find me disgusting, i know that some maybe not everyone but some can change even if they have deep rooted shit, they just have to keep going with magick and meditations.

luis said:
FancyMancy said:
luis said:

We all have deep rooted karma, don't we? Trauma that comes from past lifes that are really deep rooted. With this the only way out is meditations.

I'm going to say this because i want to make myself an example, even if this is going to change the image that some people's here have on me, but i don't care because i want to make a good point.

I did something ugly when i was a kid and up to a certain age. I did sexual things with one of my cousin....i hate to say this but it did happen. Now some of you would say that i'm a pice of shit but what i want to tell you is that i didn't know it was wrong until a certain age and i fucking did this things when i was like 8 years old (my cousin was a kid like me) i don't know why, if i was brainwashed or what because obviously kids should'nt know about sex but i did it :(

I hate that this happened but i changed! When i came to Satan i was a mess but with magick and meditations i changed and i don't want to do those things anymore! I actualy hate them and find them disgusting! I wanted to change because i had two chooses or i changed or i would have suffered all of my life...and i did changed.

I wanted to say this because even if some SS here would find me disgusting, i know that some maybe not everyone but some can change even if they have deep rooted shit, they just have to keep going with magick and meditations.
I don’t find you disgusting or anything, you wanted to change and you changed, nothing but good about this:)

ConsistentMeditator said:
I don't really get why it is useless to you. Seems like everyone is just too awkward around these subjects to the point where it is hardly even mentioned on the site even in the main articles. Even the Arab or Black IQ subject hardly comes up.

The old forum had more discussions about race and even a sub-forum for White people however the subforum wasn't very active because of most White people posted mostly on the main forum. Subraces, nordicism and other stuff was discussed more. The reason why I wrote it's mostly useless to think about some White national/sub-racial groups as inferior or better is mostly because of the infighting it could cause. Another is because of people dividing Whites into subraces by using weird and arbitrary criteria like language which makes Slavs into a separate (sub)racial category even thought genetically Balkan Slavs and Russians have very little similarities. If you look at a typical racial map from the 19th century it shows for example Somalis and Arabs as White and Hungarians as Asians because of the language being over-emphasized.

Your post mentioned national groups like Italians and Russians as subraces which I don't see them as because neither of the groups is homogeneous. The differences between different White countries do exist but I don't think those are mostly because of racial differences - a group of White people from any country could run a well-working state if the cultural poisons like xianity and communism were removed. IQ differences between majority of White countries aren't alarmingly high.

Mostly such comparisons between Europeans would cause unnecessary infighting motivated by nationalism. Especially if you aren't giving evidence for the claimed inferiority of certain White nations.

Discussions about Black IQ aren't very numerous because everybody in this forum already knows it.

Aquarius said:
luis said:
FancyMancy said:
I don’t find you disgusting or anything, you wanted to change and you changed, nothing but good about this:)
Thank you! I said this becuse there may be some people's that want to change and i don't want them to feel like they can't. I do agree that they may not be the majority but they do exist.

luis said:
FancyMancy said:
luis said:

I didn't mean to bring up anything from your past.

This may be an over-generalisation, but based on what I extrapolate from...everything, I think a lot of Children do...certain things. The 1970s and before seem to have been very...well...free and open or whatever. From various media, I have heard/seen so-called jokes regarding this and as people talk you pick up on things. It's not my decision for each individual to say it is "right" or "wrong" (i.e. "wrong", wrong, or wrong), but I think a lot of those deemed underage (of what age?! That depends on different countries' BS "laws"...) did things, and I am guessing some don't bat an eyelid at it now, that they live their lives regardless of doing some things. While you might dislike it very much, I think others have all but forgot about it and just carry on regardless.

At least you know, have, do and apply meditations to fix any problems and things, but for those who simply do not and cannot...I don't think they should be hated quite as quickly. In a similar sense, the mods raise the ban hammer but then drop it eventually, giving n00bs a chance - some of these n00bs may be trolls, while others are confused and need to be de-brainwashed; there is a bit of leeway there for them. Of course, proseltysing to 'without' persons, who have years' worth of teachings in them would take a lot longer to win them over.

Sorry, it sounds like I am trying to make you change your mind and things! So I'll stop now, but my point is just that it is so very, very difficult for them to change, to come to the truth, so they shouldn't be hated as soon as that, but one should have a bit of compassion on them. Of course, this is just my view on it. That being said, there are some individuals who I wouldn't be upset about if I could... and cause a lot of... to punish them with, if I so decided to pursue that, but I still might give them a chance to know the truth about the Universe. I also didn't mean to upset you regarding anything, either.

FancyMancy said:
luis said:
FancyMancy said:

I didn't mean to bring up anything from your past.

This may be an over-generalisation, but based on what I extrapolate from...everything, I think a lot of Children do...certain things. The 1970s and before seem to have been very...well...free and open or whatever. From various media, I have heard/seen so-called jokes regarding this and as people talk you pick up on things. It's not my decision for each individual to say it is "right" or "wrong" (i.e. "wrong", wrong, or wrong), but I think a lot of those deemed underage (of what age?! That depends on different countries' BS "laws"...) did things, and I am guessing some don't bat an eyelid at it now, that they live their lives regardless of doing some things. While you might dislike it very much, I think others have all but forgot about it and just carry on regardless.

At least you know, have, do and apply meditations to fix any problems and things, but for those who simply do not and cannot...I don't think they should be hated quite as quickly. In a similar sense, the mods raise the ban hammer but then drop it eventually, giving n00bs a chance - some of these n00bs may be trolls, while others are confused and need to be de-brainwashed; there is a bit of leeway there for them. Of course, proseltysing to 'without' persons, who have years' worth of teachings in them would take a lot longer to win them over.

Sorry, it sounds like I am trying to make you change your mind and things! So I'll stop now, but my point is just that it is so very, very difficult for them to change, to come to the truth, so they shouldn't be hated as soon as that, but one should have a bit of compassion on them. Of course, this is just my view on it. That being said, there are some individuals who I wouldn't be upset about if I could... and cause a lot of... to punish them with, if I so decided to pursue that, but I still might give them a chance to know the truth about the Universe. I also didn't mean to upset you regarding anything, either.
I think it really depends but the majority like you said won't change. What i'm wandering is in the future when everyone will know the true what these type of people's will do...

I honestly don't know why as a kid i thought about doing sexual stuff...i'm actualy scared that something bad happened to me as a kid and i just don't remember...or i can't explain it. Maybe things carried from past life or i dont know..

I live in south Italy and here there were a lot of arabs in the past, i'm white maybe a bit mixed but maybe in one life i lived under muslims rules. I heard many times here of guys that did things with their cousins and they talk about it like it's nothing.

I hate what the jews did to us! I hope many can heal from this shit, it took me a while but now i'm definitily good.

Thanks to Father Satan for the knowlaedge on how to fix this problems!

Bardhonen said:

When it comes to whites it is definitely our empathy and care for others but not in the sense that one should be a heartless monster and 'oh emotions are weak', no, not at all. But our empathy is very pronounced in us and extends well beyond our people. The enemy has used this against us with all their 'acceptance' bullcrap and 'equality' that has led to infiltrators and race mixing, just typing that makes me cringe in repulsion.

Blacks are not as empathy based as we are, they're more 'real' and grounded, so while whitey is all about that 'love' and 'acceptance' the very blacks we let into our countries do not reciprocate this same pronounced empathy, otherwise they would've seen what they are doing is wrong and left our countries to return to theirs. Whites are all lovey dovey and meanwhile the black immigrants are just looking for ways to use up the lands for other members of their own race in our countries. They're definitely not contributing anything to whites that's for sure, because their emotional connection doesn't extend as far as ours does to beings outside of our own kin.

And this empathy is just 'inborn' and can be hard to push down when you're feeling it for the wrong people. Even for me, a saturn dominant, been-through-the-shredder-and-lived dark guy who's drawn to grim things and all that 'edgy' garbage and who's aspect of this emotional connection is of a lesser state STILL finds himself in situations where he just wants to help and do what's kind even when I know those people are xians or brainwashed scum. I have to remind myself many times to know who the enemy is and keep these emotions in check, lest I let it be manipulated by said enemies.

with Asians the issue is they are not that innovative and put a lot of their energy into just copying White inventions

I find this to be highly unfounded.

Asians have developed a number of their own cultural, spiritual systems which continue to this day.

Also... Asian electronics companies... Sony, Toshiba, Huawei, Samsung, just to name a few.

Toyota, Hyundai, Honda, Nissan (car companies with advanced technology in their cars out of Asia).

Asians have weak spleens, and this why they are referred to as the yellow people. Their digestion is not great as a race and this is why their diet is so careful to include a balance of flavours to activate and enable digestion.

Whites have weak lungs as a race and this is why there is a high rate of depression and asthma.

Neither weakness applies to every person and neither is irrevocable.

Centralforce666 said:
with Asians the issue is they are not that innovative and put a lot of their energy into just copying White inventions

I find this to be highly unfounded.

Asians have developed a number of their own cultural, spiritual systems which continue to this day.
But the view of this site is that they inherited these cultures like meditation from Whites and were left with Buddhism after it was corrupted.
Also... Asian electronics companies... Sony, Toshiba, Huawei, Samsung, just to name a few.

Toyota, Hyundai, Honda, Nissan (car companies with advanced technology in their cars out of Asia).
They didn't exactly invent the automobile itself. But sure, they have made good cars.
Asians have weak spleens, and this why they are referred to as the yellow people. Their digestion is not great as a race and this is why their diet is so careful to include a balance of flavours to activate and enable digestion.

Whites have weak lungs as a race and this is why there is a high rate of depression and asthma.

Neither weakness applies to every person and neither is irrevocable.
I don't get why you say that a racial weakness is not irrevocable. That's the whole meaning of it being a racial weakness. That it continues to be inherited, even if an individual could overcome it in their own case.

Yes, Asians have created things in their history and have long-standing civilizations. At least they don't decide to racially-suicide themselves because of pics on the internet showing that refugees feel bad and want to live in their countries. Even if whites have created 1000+ philosophers, great artists, scientists, and so on, it doesn't really matter if they become so stupid as to say racial extinction is OK in the span of a few decades. For example Italy has totally stopped 95% of the immigration despite being less 'pure' than those other idiot countries like Sweden and Germany. But with any luck they'll all wake up with the advent of the internet.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back