Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Reminder to everyone to watch for power dates on the SS Calender!

Voice of Enki [JG]

Just want to write a friendly reminder to all Brothers and Sisters here to make use of the Calender and plan workings accordingly.

Looking back on last years calender, I realized I hadn't used it nearly enough. The amount of power dates that come by each year provide so many oppertunities for spiritual advancement and to do beneficial workings, if you make proper use of these as much as possible you can advance so quickly and obtain so many things in your life that you might otherwise miss out on.

I hadn't made enough use if the calender last year and missed out on Dozens of oppertunities because of this, and I don't think I am the only one here who could make more/better use of this most valueable resource!

Take some time to look at the calender and look at the upcomming power dates, and see what you can do on these dates to make use of them.

Not every single working needs to be a full 40 day working! Doing a one of working on your astral senses for example, each time a power date comes along that benefits psychic endeavors (This friday the 15th is a great date for this!) will help you and empower you, especially if you work on your astral senses daily and then do a one of working on top of this daily meditation at every good oppertunity.

These power dates greatly benefit any workings you do, or start on these dates, because you have the added boost of the planets working in your favor, which is not something trivial. It adds a great amount of power to any workings you perform when you work with the natural cycle of the planets and use these to your benefit.

It also pays of greatly to plan ahead regarding these. Take a moment to look at your present situation and identify any weak points in your character, or any parts in your life which you might want to improve or change, and take a look at the Calender, identify when a good time to start a working to improve your life in these aspects where you need improvement the most occurs and plan what kind of working will work best regarding this.

Read through the list of Runes on the JoS for example and see which Runes work for specific things, and plan ahead the best way for you to use them, the right numorology to use, and in advance program your mind to start this working on the date you plan to start them at.

I have often done some last minute planning when I saw it was a great power day at a moment, but such last minute planning never really works out for me, and I often quit the working after a few days realizing the affirmation didn't feel right, or the amount of reps I was doing didn't feel right, etc.

It is best to plan ahead and give yourself some time to find the workings you can benefit from the most at this time and plan the best possible way to do them in advance, so you can fully focus on the working when you start it, knowing you are doing it right, without being distracted by thoughts like "Is this the right thing to do? Is my affirmation perfect, or could it be different?" Etc.

When you have started a working, you cannot change anything about it on the fly. Doing so will diminish the power significantly, to the point it is better to just drop it and try again later, than to stubbornly continue and try to make it to the other shore on a sinking ship.

Challenge yourself to make use of as many of the power dates as possible, in beneficial ways for you.

For example, even if you don't have any ideas for a long term plan regarding a certain thing, or you are already doing a single, or multiple workings at a certain time, you can still attempt a single one of working if you know you can handle it without burning out. Such as a one of money working on a power date, which can give you some small benefits for very little investment.

Doing a 100 reps for such a one of working for example only takes like 20 minutes, and can give you benefits, especially if you do it regularly, though of course doing a full 40 day working is much more permanent, but one of workings are quick to do and can be added in often with little cost and might just be worth doing.

On certain power dates, such as dates for psychic endeavors you can also do workings to connect to our Gods, meditate on your GD to improve your relationship with them. Doing so can give you valuable experiences, and they might give you great insights on certain things you would have never expected.

The biggest benefit I personally find from this, is that working with your soul and with spirituality often and consciously, will keep you engaged in your Spiritual Satanism and cultivates a mindset of being much more in tune with your soul and your spiritual potential.

It feels good engaging in spiritual activities and doing this also trains you to get better at it over time, just how you can improve in sports for example by playing them.

Doing this more often might give you interesting ideas on workings to do that can help you which you might not have thought of before and can help you become more aware of the spiritual reality of our lives.

Likewise, you can and should combine this with the physical. Identify points in your life where you can use a boost or where you are stagnating and take moments to work on these when a power date comes up.

Even doing a one of working on one of these issues you might be having, or things you are stagnating in and can improve at, helps to be conscious of the weak points in your life and helps you remind yourself where you can grow, so you can keep growing.

Stagnation is death. Spiritual Satanism is about Life and Improvement, amongst other things. We should all consciously seek to improve at any oppertunity we can get, and stay on our toes regarding our own development and potential, so we do not get complacent with where we are at the present time and always seek to better ourselves.

Hail Satan Forever!

Here's the link to the calendar. And a reminder to everyone, simply use a search engine if you do not know your time zone. All countries are included, even if it does not list your country in the link. More countries are listed on the 13th page of each calendar, for confirmation.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=14198

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back