Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why you have to concentrate

Aquarius

Something that in my opinion is not too talked about here is concentration.
Concentration is soo important, if you meditate you absolutely need to be very concentrated or else energy you raise will most likely go wasted. Starting meditation sessions with void meditation is great.

Also, to those who struggle visualizing, visualization is all concentration.. I have had many troubles in the past visualizing but it’s also true I wasnt concentrating much and letting my mind be a clutter. Now visualisation is soooo much better and all I had to do was to be very concentrated.

As a person with ADD, this is so hard for me. My mind always keeps shifting from one thing to another.

And I do not want to go to doctor so that they prescribe me Adderal, and think that I am good to go. I think there is better way.

It's really hard for me to concentrate, I still can't do void meditation and in the past meditation felt like torture.

Larissa666 said:
As a person with ADD, this is so hard for me. My mind always keeps shifting from one thing to another.

And I do not want to go to doctor so that they prescribe me Adderal, and think that I am good to go. I think there is better way.
Add is a fictional disease created by a jewish doctor to hook teenagers on legal amphetamine.
It might be an aspect in your chart that makes it difficult for you to concentrate. I myself have some aspects that say I loose focus easily but also that I have sharp mental abilities, so fortunately it’s some kinda of balance lol.

My idea for you would be to work even harder in concentration, be extremely concentrated in everything you do but not straining the mind obviously, if you loose focus understand it and get back to your task as soon as possible.

TopoftheAbyss said:
It's really hard for me to concentrate, I still can't do void meditation and in the past meditation felt like torture.
You’re gonna have to try harder with your mind, for me I was not really even trying to concentrate but it’s important to use your willpower so that you arent passively using your mind, you gotta be actively engaged with it. If you din’t understand i can try to explain it in other ways haha

I'm terrible and cheat with void meditation. I must get back to just blanking my mind and focusing on the here and now.

I find the advanced void meditation easier because there's something to focus on.

I've bought a Casio wrist watch. It's an ugly black plastic thing, but I love it for use of the alarm.

I cheat and set the alarm for 5 minutes and I absorb energy. Then I set the alarm again and focus on forehead area for another five minutes.

I like to give myself a set time which will be set with the alarm. It can be 10, 15, 20 or thirty minutes.

So I've been doing the advanced void meditation because it's easier.

Yes concentration is important because it gives you strength and firm control of your mind.

When you start getting powerful you will need that strength of a still strong mind to control yourself

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back