Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Random stuff in my mind

Catalincata94

I try to explain it as good as I can.

I got rid of the voice like 90% thanks to Satan and the Gods, I asked for help.
But now mostly when I meditate, focusing and trying to be silent I hear or like my own mind speaks words, stuffs randomly I don't really know if my mind is saying things widouth me wanting to or is it something else.
Why is this? is it because there was a time when I worried a little because i coudnt stop speaking in my mind and i thought like "if this goes on i won't be able to stop talking and my mind will speak widouth me wanting"
Or is it because the "schizophrenia" got worse or changed from paranoid to simple.

I didn't started to do the healing yet i did and i'm still doing Aum 54x 40 days second time and i program the energy i rise from the meditations for protection and for vizualization (and my vizualization got better) and of coures i'm doing the aura of protection. i wan't to do aum once more or more times and then doing the healing with the energy from the meditations and same healing by doing a working, rising my energy or invoking energy from the sun with the sun mantra.

So how to get rid of these random thoughts?
can i make an affirmation to heal my brain from schizophrenia and these random thoughts if it has nothing to do with the illness. Or maybe i just heal my brain and the random stuff will go away with the illness together if the random stuff is because of the illness.

The affirmation
"The schizophrenia leaves my body completely and permanently.
My brain is strong, healty and normal in all ways"

It's pretty normal to get fleeting thoughts and things that are difficult to control, I think everybody gets that. You just need to get really good at void meditation in order to quiet the mind. I always get thoughts of random objects and words and sounds and smells when I'm trying to meditate and I have to just use void meditation to block it out. When I was younger I was diagnosed with O.C.D. and I would constantly imagine a simply shape like a pyramid in my mind and I would imagine moving it but it was really heavy and hard to move or something like that. Now I can create pyramids and many much more complicated shapes in my mind and rotate them, destroy them or block them out of my mind at will, same with most other thoughts. It's not limited to people with schizophrenia and all you have to do is keep constantly practicing void meditation, also, an affirmation like "I am always in control of my mind at all times" will help you. Oftentimes, violent or hateful or depressive thoughts originate from the enemy, but these and other random fleeting thoughts are normal and must be blocked out with void meditation.

It's because you lack control over your mind, that is what meditation and especially void meditation is for. You gotta concentrate and not let your mind control you.

Godmode said:
It's pretty normal to get fleeting thoughts and things that are difficult to control, I think everybody gets that. You just need to get really good at void meditation in order to quiet the mind. I always get thoughts of random objects and words and sounds and smells when I'm trying to meditate and I have to just use void meditation to block it out. When I was younger I was diagnosed with O.C.D. and I would constantly imagine a simply shape like a pyramid in my mind and I would imagine moving it but it was really heavy and hard to move or something like that. Now I can create pyramids and many much more complicated shapes in my mind and rotate them, destroy them or block them out of my mind at will, same with most other thoughts. It's not limited to people with schizophrenia and all you have to do is keep constantly practicing void meditation, also, an affirmation like "I am always in control of my mind at all times" will help you. Oftentimes, violent or hateful or depressive thoughts originate from the enemy, but these and other random fleeting thoughts are normal and must be blocked out with void meditation.
Alright thanks

Aquarius said:
It's because you lack control over your mind, that is what meditation and especially void meditation is for. You gotta concentrate and not let your mind control you.
Ok thanks

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back