Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Using the Moon Square to get to live elsewhere?

Ravenheart666

As the title suggests I'm now attempting to use the moon square to get out of a restrictive situation and find some other place to live (as the moon governs over travel and one's home), and just for the sake of giving context , I'm in the urgency of doing such despite economically ''void'' conditions. All that I can say is that also in combination with what I have read in my Solar Return it comes to no surprise I'm in that kind of situation where I literally have not many things to lose in doing so ,but only to gain for the sake of literally bending ''my fate''.
I'm not going to ask for preventive suggestions as I'm already starting it , but rather ask any of you if you had success in attempting something similar.
Although I know I'll not be alone in this struggle , it is up only to me to prove my worth as a Spiritual Satanist and actually start building the actual means for my sustenance, although I can't possibly start doing it in this situation ,as I don't want to risk absolutely nothing of my spiritual exercise, as this is also the only thing that keeps me alive at the moment. Therefore , no matter what happens I'm going to keep writing on this topic as the actions and working evolves, in a manner that I can keep track of ''milestones'', and also let members have insight on first-hand experiences that might end up, hopefully, in our interest.
Thank you in advance for any replies , any contribution is valuable.

Hail Satan!!
Hail All The Gods Of Satan !!

Good luck to you, but personally I would have used a rune such as Raidho. With the Moon square, if you're 50 or so days in and you mess up, can really suck. All that work for nothing, whereas the runes are more flexible if you make a mistake.

Here's hoping you succeed, but if you need something else, Raidho.

Ravenheart666 said:
As the title suggests I'm now attempting to use the moon square to get out of a restrictive situation and find some other place to live (as the moon governs over travel and one's home), and just for the sake of giving context , I'm in the urgency of doing such despite economically ''void'' conditions. All that I can say is that also in combination with what I have read in my Solar Return it comes to no surprise I'm in that kind of situation where I literally have not many things to lose in doing so ,but only to gain for the sake of literally bending ''my fate''.
I'm not going to ask for preventive suggestions as I'm already starting it , but rather ask any of you if you had success in attempting something similar.
Although I know I'll not be alone in this struggle , it is up only to me to prove my worth as a Spiritual Satanist and actually start building the actual means for my sustenance, although I can't possibly start doing it in this situation ,as I don't want to risk absolutely nothing of my spiritual exercise, as this is also the only thing that keeps me alive at the moment. Therefore , no matter what happens I'm going to keep writing on this topic as the actions and working evolves, in a manner that I can keep track of ''milestones'', and also let members have insight on first-hand experiences that might end up, hopefully, in our interest.
Thank you in advance for any replies , any contribution is valuable.

Hail Satan!!
Hail All The Gods Of Satan !!
Based on your current situation, I'd advise against using the moon square here for a variety of reasons.
1) It's the longest square you can use. Planetary squares tend to only manifest their results as you get close to their completion.
2) Tied into 1, the length of it also increases the time you need to devote every day in order to keep it going.
3) Tied into 2, if your restrictive situation makes you unable to do the set amount of vibrations for the day, all your previous work in the square is nullified. There will be attempts by the enemy to make this happen. Don't give them a chance to screw you over like this.

Alternatively, I suggest you use the rune Raidho and start a working with it. It's the perfect choice for what you are trying to accomplish.
#5. Rune of travel, journeys, and physical endurance. This rune has been used as a charm for travelers, this includes astral travel as well and Reidh acts as a guide for the dead in their journey in the underworld. This is also a rune of relocation such as moving house. Reidh also means seeking and striving; a quest and stepping into the unknown.

This Friday, 15th March, is a great day for workings related to the family and home. I suggest you stop the moon square and start a new working on this day.

Of course, what you do in the end is up to you. This is just a friendly recommendation. :)

Thank you Shael and Lydia.
Lydia said:
Good luck to you, but personally I would have used a rune such as Raidho. With the Moon square, if you're 50 or so days in and you mess up, can really suck. All that work for nothing, whereas the runes are more flexible if you make a mistake.
Here's hoping you succeed, but if you need something else, Raidho.
You're actually right and indeed using Raidho might be a better solution, also as though you've seen through space and time I've already messed up the SVAHA moon square specifically because of NPCs. Non the less I'll keep with the NAMA and also add up an old Runic Working that has Raidho in it , although because of current moon-phase I'll need to change the affirmation in a way that will manifest as a successful take-off rather than an escape route. Also thank you for the date I'll check that out for sure.
Lydia , I mean no disrespect , but since I have the occasion can I ask you a question related to astrology?(that obviously you're not obligated to answer) I'll lay it out in a manner that doesn't goes too much in the specific.
Would you consider a planet on the 29 th degree and 38 th minute of a sign more akin (in prediction) to the last degree of the said sign or more like on the 0 degree of the next ? Also this planet is retrograded , and my hopeful thinking might play a big role in this since it's also in conjuction with a pretty nasty star - I'd like to make more sense of this because I don't really know how retrograded motion could affect ''the end result''.
Thank you for the encouragement , I'll do my best ! Also big thumbs up with the Wunjio Healing Working you shared , it still turns helpful even to this day.

Not disrespectful at all :)

Some people think the signs blend into each other. They do not, the VoC Moon alone proves this, as the Moon does not "blend" into the next sign. Especially in prediction astrology, 29 is endings, 0 is beginnings.

(For natal planets, 29* is like a mastery of the energy of the planet in sign, 0* is like the purest expression of it.)

For in prediction with a star... could be that the effects are inward, like inner turmoil rather than an event in the physical life. If it's a solar return, it could also delay the effect until the latter part of the year, or even the beginning of the next solar return year (solar returns blend from one year to the next).

Lydia said:
Some people think the signs blend into each other. They do not, the VoC Moon alone proves this, as the Moon does not "blend" into the next sign. Especially in prediction astrology, 29 is endings, 0 is beginnings.
Oh I respectfully disagree. This is a passion topic for me. They absolutely blend. Same concept as the orb of influence, within that orb on either end of a sign, they blend. I noticed this with multiple planets in my chart on the cusp and studied others, family and famous people for years to understand better. Definitely it is the case.

The void moon thing makes no sense to me. It only goes void after it hits its last major aspect to a planet before changing signs, how does this effect whether the signs blend? With the moon the signs blend as well. Every planet. Even ascending sign. It’s those last few degrees and first few where you’ll see influence of both signs. Same with houses. On the cusp you’ll get the influence of both. This applies to natal and prediction.

If there’s anything I know in life to be true. This is it. I will give up my left and right testicles and feed them to the hounds if I’m wrong.

The only thing I’m unsure of is if the energies get weaker towards the end and stronger in the beginning degrees. In my personal chart, this isn’t the case at all. Planets I have on the first degrees still show very strong traits of the previous sign, without that sign or element being present anywhere else. I’ve seen this COUNTLESS times in others. COUNTLESS. To where I can’t count any longer. The numbers have gone off far far away and my brain scrambled. Count.... lesss....

By "the VoC Moon not blending", I mean it does not blend from being VoC in one sign, to being in the next one. It suddenly enters the next, it does not blend from being VoC in the previous sign. For example, when the Moon stops being void and enters Aries, it most certainly does not pick up any Pisces energy.

And in my personal observations, it's generally people are not truly understanding or accepting of themselves, who think their planets are more like the previous or next sign. I've discussed this with HP Cobra as well.

Nobody, with a planet at the end of Pisces, has any Aries traits from that planet. They may think they do if they don't want the "weakness" of Pisces and want the "strength" of Aries, so they can try all they want, but it is not so. There may be something else in the chart that an give similar traits, such as a lot of conjunctions which give self-starter traits similar to Aries, but they do not have Aries.

The signs do not blend. They are very strong and individual.

Well the orb of influence is a real phenomena. Maxine has talked on it too. Just observing people is easy enough to see the influence in them. People who don’t know better and are just being themselves. Perfect example, Mein führer. Born 0 degrees Taurus. Capricorn moon libra rising. If those planets were bathed purely in those signs even with his Aries mercury no way he’d have the intensity he has. I don’t buy it, not with the heavy earth he has and his graceful charming libra rising and ruling planet Venus in Taurus. The fact is he had the heavy influence of Aries and Scorpio in him, cause libra 26 degrees. There’s his intensity. He was a fiercely intense powerful man with a strong interest in the occult. Plus look at his eyes in photos. Those are Scorpio eyes looking right into your soul. Mercury for him was Aries but at 25 degrees. Right within the orb. So two important planets right on the cusp of Aries and Taurus. Boom, there you go, there’s his down to earth but passionate in-your-face style with the Scorpio rising adding intensity. It’s all there. Just needs observing time. Just one example, but he can’t express his personality the way he did without that Aries sun and Scorpio rising influence. Mein Fuhrer is just one example.

So to the hounds, go away! No nibblings in my groinal regions today!

Honestly, though, you know I respect you and your knowledge on astrology. I wouldn’t even jump in if it wasn’t something I was very sure about. Just keep the observing is my suggestion, because it’s impossible to ignore after a certain point. Energies do blend along the lines. Even before we entered the age of Aquarius, for example, things were changing before hand. I believe topics were done on that years ago.

Eric13 said:
Lydia said:
Oh I respectfully disagree. This is a passion topic for me. They absolutely blend. Same concept as the orb of influence, within that orb on either end of a sign, they blend. I noticed this with multiple planets in my chart on the cusp and studied others, family and famous people for years to understand better. Definitely it is the case.

The void moon thing makes no sense to me. It only goes void after it hits its last major aspect to a planet before changing signs, how does this effect whether the signs blend? With the moon the signs blend as well. Every planet. Even ascending sign. It’s those last few degrees and first few where you’ll see influence of both signs. Same with houses. On the cusp you’ll get the influence of both. This applies to natal and prediction.

If there’s anything I know in life to be true. This is it. I will give up my left and right testicles and feed them to the hounds if I’m wrong.

The only thing I’m unsure of is if the energies get weaker towards the end and stronger in the beginning degrees. In my personal chart, this isn’t the case at all. Planets I have on the first degrees still show very strong traits of the previous sign, without that sign or element being present anywhere else. I’ve seen this COUNTLESS times in others. COUNTLESS. To where I can’t count any longer. The numbers have gone off far far away and my brain scrambled. Count.... lesss....
Lydia said:
By "the VoC Moon not blending", I mean it does not blend from being VoC in one sign, to being in the next one. It suddenly enters the next, it does not blend from being VoC in the previous sign. For example, when the Moon stops being void and enters Aries, it most certainly does not pick up any Pisces energy.

And in my personal observations, it's generally people are not truly understanding or accepting of themselves, who think their planets are more like the previous or next sign. I've discussed this with HP Cobra as well.

Nobody, with a planet at the end of Pisces, has any Aries traits from that planet. They may think they do if they don't want the "weakness" of Pisces and want the "strength" of Aries, so they can try all they want, but it is not so. There may be something else in the chart that an give similar traits, such as a lot of conjunctions which give self-starter traits similar to Aries, but they do not have Aries.

The signs do not blend. They are very strong and individual.

I think Lydia is correct ,It is indeed the case that I have Mars on first degree of Aries , but Aries is intercepted sign, therefore this martian energy is not as evident in my personality as it is in my physical conformation for example. I also have Mercury on some ending degree of Pisces , and even if -in conjuction with Mars- still has too much of the piscean ''floating in space'' effect on my reality perception- only under stress becomes more ''dynamic'' and passionate .
Although what I think you're missing in the big picture Eric13 , is that the zodiac constellations , aren't actually in the middle of the 30° of every sign ... It might be indeed the case they might be closer to the first degrees of every sign than the middle (in the sense of where the most external star in said constellation is nearer to the ''sky equator''). Even this , or Earth's magnetic field has a bigger role in determining where is what sign and how many degrees apart. None the less thank you for the reply.
Yet again thank you, Lydia for your help , I wouldn't ever guess a professional astrologer would actually answer in such precise manner on something that actually matches up my case. This is proof of how much opportunities one has as a Spiritual Satanist , that also part takes in this bastion. Wish you all the best !

Bottom line we know energy is residual. This applies everywhere there is energy. Workings, incidents where high energy/emotional situations happen, etc. This is just nature. It can’t be changed. Energy is residual. This applies across the board. Not here and there. Just observing you can see this. If it was so definite. Energy wouldn’t stay in places for hundreds of years sometimes in powerful incidents like war zones. Energy is residual.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back