Multiple workings for wealth

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Aquarius

Multiple workings for wealth

Postby Aquarius » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:38 pm

The 7th of April seems a very good day to start money workings, is it alright to do Multiple workings for wealth? Like using the sun square, jupiter and runes at the same time?
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

luis

Re: Multiple workings for wealth

Postby luis » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:21 pm

Aquarius wrote:The 7th of April seems a very good day to start money workings, is it alright to do Multiple workings for wealth? Like using the sun square, jupiter and runes at the same time?

Yes, the more energy you put into a working the better. I belive this month we will do the group money working again but i'm not sure.

TopoftheAbyss

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:44 pm

Aquarius wrote:The 7th of April seems a very good day to start money workings, is it alright to do Multiple workings for wealth? Like using the sun square, jupiter and runes at the same time?

I'm not good at magic. Is vibrating Fehu and visualizing money enough to gain wealth?

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:22 pm

TopoftheAbyss wrote:

I'm not good at magic. Is vibrating Fehu and visualizing money enough to gain wealth?

If you’re not very good at magick you gotta get good at it! :D the number 1 important thing is concentration, if you don’t have that during meditation then you can say goodbye to good results. You gotta vibrate fehu yes and be creative, visualise yourself full of money, your wallet full of money, your house full of money and so on. Be sure “to know” that you are sttracting and have this money.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

HailVictory88

Postby HailVictory88 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:25 am

Don't forget to use an affirmation to direct energy that's raised, and make sure the affirmation has a qualifier like "...in a very positive and happy way for me". Energy that's raised but not directed can bring up effects of negative karma, as HPS Maxine has pointed out.