Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Thought form('s)

[email protected]

So I have a question I'm not sure how to word but I will give it a go and hopefully you guys will get the gist. So there was a situation or situations that had occurred before I found spiritual satanism and ever since coming to spiritual satanism and studying constantly I have been trying to figure out what happened or what it was. So heres the question can a person or persons have a thought form with multiple aspects to it like different personalities or characteristics or would it be several thought forms created? Now I dont know if this is the case or if it's something else entirely I know it sounds crazy or like I may have lost my mind. I will go into detale if I need to it is just a very very personal and intament matter but it's something I need to figure out for my mental and spiritual life so I can progress in a consistent manner. Ask any questions nessacary and thank you for any answers.

Ravenignis666 said:
Can a person or persons have a thought form with multiple aspects to it like different personalities or characteristics or would it be several thought forms created?
Yes this is possible, some people have this. But it sounds like a bad thing, I think you would want to erase it if you had one of these stuck to you.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Oh it was a very very bad thing I'm in the process of removing the whatever it may be I dont know if that's the case or not I am and have been going over and over the situation to figure out exactly what it was so I can remove it permanently. But I also have a another question coululd it be attached to two people but come out in a different ways?

I may need to go a bit into what actually acured to actually get the answers I'm seeking. It's a part of my life I dont like to rehash but it is something that has caused a lot of issues but in the end also brought me to finding spiritual satanism.

Im not going to go into too much detail but give a small enough picture that maybe will help me have understanding. So here goes nothing before I came to this life me and my husband were experimenting and got into BDSM of all things it was exciting for awhile until it got weird. We went from being blank and blank to changing our names and with those names came different attitudes, body language even our bodies were somewhat different from eyes to genitals also the things we liked seem to differ where we never liked or wanted before. At first it was just one we called them alters then as time went on more seemed to pop up I was someone else and so was my husband and they each seemed to be pared to the other based on likes. And it got to the point it was not just in sessikns we became the others it stared melding into our normal lives and at any given moment we could he someone else.

I know this sounds all kinds of phsyco like we had lost our minds and we started to think the same as time went on. At this point there was one that was connected to me that would actually take over and speak through me with my husband tell him things half truths and lies we know now but whatever they were knew what to say but during these interactions I was there but not like a dream state I could see and hear but not remember what was said. After a time or two of that happening things escalated and it felt as though I was fighting for my own mind and body I felt like I was losing myself. "She" would come and taunt my husband telling him I was their's, I was important and they needed me that they had plans and so forth we abruptly stopped everything but for awhile and it eased off so us being retarded got right back into it thinking they had all gone away. They didnt. As soon as we got back into it it started again we started seening shadows and being afraid of the dark we as grown ass people were afraid to go into our own bedroom.

What ended the whole thing was when me, huand son went on the semi with my husband on one of his hauls out of state and the whole thing blew up in our fack it was a fight with the invisible neighter of us knew how to handle so my husband prayed to the fake pos God and whatever was in me attached to me laughed and told my husband he was weak and that wasnt going to work then it settled down and we mad the rest of the trip. When we got back we went out to dinner with a friend and same thing happened we were in a panic we were in public luckily in the parking lot but we called my parents who were pastors and they just thought I was going crazy, on drugs or a mental break down until my husband sent them a picture of me which I have no idea what it showed he would never show it to me. My parents didnt really know what to do they prayed their shit prayer and sang their bullshit songs of course it didnt really work but it subsided.

The day all this really stopped was the day we dedicated to our father though is seems to haunt us from time to time. I'm cleaning my soul doing rtrs and my aop.

I just need answers as to what had happened I know it is still on our soul regardless of what it is.

Enemy creatures possessing you after you invoked their souls. Could be thoughtforms or living astral creatures. Use Vinasa to erase them and be careful.

It could Also be a case of Comorbid schizophrenia, multiple personality disorder, bipolar disorder etc. Look back at your life and judge whether the thoughtform is related to some kind of coping mechanism for any severe trauma. If it is, heal yourself through self affirmation and or workings that fix such a thing.
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoyofSatan666/conversations/messages/176994

Another thing is the root of the thoughtform or psychological problem might be severe cognitive dissonance. There might be commands going off inside the subconscious mind which are against the things your doing right Now. Take time to evaluate yourself and your life.

Jack said:
It could Also be a case of Comorbid schizophrenia, multiple personality disorder, bipolar disorder etc. Look back at your life and judge whether the thoughtform is related to some kind of coping mechanism for any severe trauma. If it is, heal yourself through self affirmation and or workings that fix such a thing.
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoyofSatan666/conversations/messages/176994

Another thing is the root of the thoughtform or psychological problem might be severe cognitive dissonance. There might be commands going off inside the subconscious mind which are against the things your doing right Now. Take time to evaluate yourself and your life.

I or we have never had anything in the past to indicate any of those I had and have always been pretty sound mind unless at that time with that particular situation brought about temporary mental disorder. As fast as it started it ended as soon as we came to this life. Thank you for then information I'll continue to look into it.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Enemy creatures possessing you after you invoked their souls. Could be thoughtforms or living astral creatures. Use Vinasa to erase them and be careful.

I had done that after my dedication for weeks but I will do it again. Thank you for your time.

Like Ol argedco luciftias said, this sounds like enemy entities or thoughtforms, or a combination of both attaching to you, influencing you and possesing you. It's understandably something you want to forget about and understandably nasty.

When you don't know what it is you are dealing with it can drive you insane and freighten you. I suspect the reason it "subsided" when your parents or your husband prayed to the xian "god" was just to play along, these kinds of entities often do that, to give you the illusion of safety in the thing that actually powers them, to further drive you into a corner and mess with your mind.

When one dedicates to Satan one gains actual protections against such things. That is why it actually stopped when you dedicated.

The Gods want us to advance and become able to protect ourselves. When you are strong enough and ready to protect yourself from these things the Gods will focus their protections elsewhere and let you handle it yourself, which is possibly why you sometimes felt it return, as the Gods way of giving you the chance to deal with it with your own power and thus show you that you can protect yourself from these parasytic things.

The next time you feel these, face it down without fear and block it out with your own mind. Tell Satan you can take it from here, as you now know what it is that you are dealing with and you have the means to destroy it yourself.

Invoke blue fire, visualize it burning all around you and burning the entity into oblivion, vibrate Vinasa to banish it, or vibrate Thurizas to destroy it and show it who is boss here. This is a liberating experience.

It sounds to me you might still be hung up about this experience. Facing it down yourself will help you overcome these hangups and give you the confidence in yourself that you might have lost because of it.

As SS you have the means to fight back against these things. Without the spiritual undrstanding it is exceedingly hard to fight back against such influences, even if they are simply weak thoughtforms which can be blown off easily with very little effort when you know how.

If you ever encounter anything you feel like you can't handle, which can happen sometimes as there do exist entities which have significant power and can be a real pain to get rid of yourself, you can ask Satan for help any time. He does help you when you are facing something you cannot handle.

My first year of Satanism I was dealing with a lot of thoughtforms and other entities. I always asked the Gods to let me handle it myself, which made me stronger and thaught me not to be afraid of such things. Before comming to Satanism I experienced something very simmilar and was attacked by thoughtforms for years, so I understand your situation from first hand experience.

Take it as a learning experience, but try not to dwell on it any longer. Know you are beyond this now as you are now a Spiritual Satanist.

We Spiritual Satanic warriors cannot buckle of capitulate even in the face of psychically powerful nefarious extraterrestrial entities that seek to destroy us. We have the means to fight back, we have our own psychic power, thus we fight back and don't let anything run over us or dominate us, even if it might be stronger than us.

Hail Satan Forever!

Ravenignis666 said:
The day all this really stopped was the day we dedicated to our father though is seems to haunt us from time to time. I'm cleaning my soul doing rtrs and my aop.

I just need answers as to what had happened I know it is still on our soul regardless of what it is.
As an SS you quite literally have nothing to fear from these spirits, so it’s ironic that you feel fear, as they’re the one’s that should feel fear.

Satan and the gods always look out for us, but don’t mistake this for hand holding.

You may want to read this page,
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Undesirable.html

[url=http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Undesirable.html said:
Dealing With Unwanted Entities[/url]"] Spirits can be unwelcome intruders. Unlike other religions, Satanism exposes us to many different experiences, so that we may become strong, knowledgeable, independent, and confident in our own abilities. Outsiders who have little or no experience with the astral are completely at the mercy of any entities they may encounter, because of a lack of knowledge, preparation, and experience.

I had dealt with spirits before, they’re manipulative and deceptive, I notice you mentioned BDSM, there’s one thing I noted is that spirits would want you to take a submissive stance to them, so that you would depend on them or fear them in some way, thing is I was never the submissive type quite the opposite in fact, this is why they never really had any sway over me, there was this 1 time I decided to be friendly to one of these sprits and it was the worst day of my life, after that I said never again.

If you’re the submissive type, do not fear these spirits because there is little to fear at all from these spirits.
Don’t let them pick on you like that, Besides the banishing ritual don’t give them attention either, if there’s one thing I was good at, it was cutting people of completely and ignoring them.
Keep Satan and the gods close to you, know that they’re looking out for you at all times, and always think about them, not these abominations that look to parasite of people.

if you're really worried you can always say this daily for some comfort,
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Prayer.html

Dealing With Unwanted Entities[/url]"] Any weaknesses can be exploited by an unwanted entity with more power. Being able to cut someone or something completely off, at will in one’s mind is the first step in psychic self-defense. Unwanted entities feed off fear and our giving them our attention. It is important to focus our minds elsewhere and totally ignore unwanted or bothersome entities. Without a steady supply of psychic energy, nearly all will leave.

lastly, study astrology or get a reading done, because it's important to know yourself inside and out, so you're not influenced by their thoughts making you think that you're something you're not.

VoiceofEnki said:
Like Ol argedco luciftias said, this sounds like enemy entities or thoughtforms, or a combination of both attaching to you, influencing you and possesing you. It's understandably something you want to forget about and understandably nasty.

When you don't know what it is you are dealing with it can drive you insane and freighten you. I suspect the reason it "subsided" when your parents or your husband prayed to the xian "god" was just to play along, these kinds of entities often do that, to give you the illusion of safety in the thing that actually powers them, to further drive you into a corner and mess with your mind.

When one dedicates to Satan one gains actual protections against such things. That is why it actually stopped when you dedicated.

The Gods want us to advance and become able to protect ourselves. When you are strong enough and ready to protect yourself from these things the Gods will focus their protections elsewhere and let you handle it yourself, which is possibly why you sometimes felt it return, as the Gods way of giving you the chance to deal with it with your own power and thus show you that you can protect yourself from these parasytic things.

The next time you feel these, face it down without fear and block it out with your own mind. Tell Satan you can take it from here, as you now know what it is that you are dealing with and you have the means to destroy it yourself.

Invoke blue fire, visualize it burning all around you and burning the entity into oblivion, vibrate Vinasa to banish it, or vibrate Thurizas to destroy it and show it who is boss here. This is a liberating experience.

It sounds to me you might still be hung up about this experience. Facing it down yourself will help you overcome these hangups and give you the confidence in yourself that you might have lost because of it.

As SS you have the means to fight back against these things. Without the spiritual undrstanding it is exceedingly hard to fight back against such influences, even if they are simply weak thoughtforms which can be blown off easily with very little effort when you know how.

If you ever encounter anything you feel like you can't handle, which can happen sometimes as there do exist entities which have significant power and can be a real pain to get rid of yourself, you can ask Satan for help any time. He does help you when you are facing something you cannot handle.

My first year of Satanism I was dealing with a lot of thoughtforms and other entities. I always asked the Gods to let me handle it myself, which made me stronger and thaught me not to be afraid of such things. Before comming to Satanism I experienced something very simmilar and was attacked by thoughtforms for years, so I understand your situation from first hand experience.

Take it as a learning experience, but try not to dwell on it any longer. Know you are beyond this now as you are now a Spiritual Satanist.

We Spiritual Satanic warriors cannot buckle of capitulate even in the face of psychically powerful nefarious extraterrestrial entities that seek to destroy us. We have the means to fight back, we have our own psychic power, thus we fight back and don't let anything run over us or dominate us, even if it might be stronger than us.

Hail Satan Forever!

I just want to say I'm so thankful to be in this family, this life to know when I dont have all the answers I know that I can get them without judgment of asking. So thank you guys for your reply it has helped me a lot to understand some of the happenings though I had the inkling that that was the case but I got tired of going around in circles thinking weather i was right or wrong.

I wrote this post asking the questions I did to close this chapter and finally fully free myself from the shit. I was never scared and never asked for help though help came I have always been one to want to figure out things on my own and only when I feel really lost do i ask even then seconds to minutes after i feel and say to myself you can do... no matter what I know from my life my past that I can and will change my present and future.

VoiceofEnki some of the of the things you said about how it was a learning experience and dont dwell on It. That has been my biggest struggle throughout life I dwell until I have answers and now I do. It's funny because this afternoon I was sitting outside thinking and I telling my self pretty much what you told me and that in itself was freeing to know I have answers and I know I am and always have been strong enough to rid myself of it.

I have been doing the blue flame for awhile for various things from negative thoughts and feelings to when I feel stressed or down. I have also started the vinasa after Ol argdceo luciftias suggested it and that has also helped. I will add thruizas because I most definitely want to show this thing whose boss. I have also started a working for hangups some time ago because yes I feel the same that I do have some because of this.

There is no backing down, no backing out and I will come out victorious there is no other way.
Thank you so much again and thank you for telling you you had your own experience with the nasties its encouraging to know you understand.

Hail father Satan

Rook said:
Ravenignis666 said:

As an SS you quite literally have nothing to fear from these spirits, so it’s ironic that you feel fear, as they’re the one’s that should feel fear.

Satan and the gods always look out for us, but don’t mistake this for hand holding.

You may want to read this page,
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Undesirable.html

Dealing With Unwanted Entities[/url]"] Spirits can be unwelcome intruders. Unlike other religions, Satanism exposes us to many different experiences, so that we may become strong, knowledgeable, independent, and confident in our own abilities. Outsiders who have little or no experience with the astral are completely at the mercy of any entities they may encounter, because of a lack of knowledge, preparation, and experience.

I had dealt with spirits before, they’re manipulative and deceptive, I notice you mentioned BDSM, there’s one thing I noted is that spirits would want you to take a submissive stance to them, so that you would depend on them or fear them in some way, thing is I was never the submissive type quite the opposite in fact, this is why they never really had any sway over me, there was this 1 time I decided to be friendly to one of these sprits and it was the worst day of my life, after that I said never again.

If you’re the submissive type, do not fear these spirits because there is little to fear at all from these spirits.
Don’t let them pick on you like that, Besides the banishing ritual don’t give them attention either, if there’s one thing I was good at, it was cutting people of completely and ignoring them.
Keep Satan and the gods close to you, know that they’re looking out for you at all times, and always think about them, not these abominations that look to parasite of people.

if you're really worried you can always say this daily for some comfort,
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Prayer.html

Dealing With Unwanted Entities[/url]"] Any weaknesses can be exploited by an unwanted entity with more power. Being able to cut someone or something completely off, at will in one’s mind is the first step in psychic self-defense. Unwanted entities feed off fear and our giving them our attention. It is important to focus our minds elsewhere and totally ignore unwanted or bothersome entities. Without a steady supply of psychic energy, nearly all will leave.

lastly, study astrology or get a reading done, because it's important to know yourself inside and out, so you're not influenced by their thoughts making you think that you're something you're not.

That's the funny thing was I was never super submissive though there were were low parts of my life where I would let people run over me especially my mom and and I think a lot of why I became a sub in my sexual life was to deal with the control my mom tried to enforce on me from an early age and even as an adult, other situations that occurred, and my self worth in that time sounds weird I know and at that time being in that situation I felt empowered. I'm not making excuses for there is none only sharing where my mindset was. It's not easy to explain the workings of my mind in that situation I was like a lost puppy who wanted to become a wolf is the best description I can give.

I am most definitely not submissive now but I think that was a lot to do with becoming an SS and finding I am so much stronger than i ever gave myself credit for i had always been a leader a rebellious person fighting aginst everything everyone thought I should be or do. Fighting aginst the so called norm.

I am so glad and proud to say that situation is over and it's only a matter of time before I rid myself totally of it never to look back only moving forward strong and with my head held high.

I do thank you for the material and insight. I know I still have growing to do and I am proud of the person and SS I am becoming. I thank father Satan and the gods/goddesses daily I know I'm not alone and i dont not want a coddling hand nor do I need one I have the knowledge and the power to change and I will take those steps one at a time everyday.

Hello. Please may i ask you something about king lucifer? Cuz of truly i want to join

Innocent said:
Hello. Please may i ask you something about king lucifer? Cuz of truly i want to join
Read every comment on this topic.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15534
Your question has probably been asked and answered by someone else before you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back