Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mercury retrograde: Caused a plane to crash, killing 157, and other happenings

Ignisalas

Damn mercury retrograde can be brutal sometimes. I have sermons of HP Maxine downloaded and saved on my computer where she talks about all the plane crashes and things like that, that mercury retrograde has caused. Technology really does malfunction and break during this time. Mercury will be retrograde until about the 30th of March, so keep your electronics safe and protected. There was a recent plane crash that killed 157 people, and theres no doubt that mercury retrograde had a part in it.

I have this deep fryer that I use to make fries and things like that, and I tried to use it the other day and I just wouldn't work all of a sudden. Didn't do anything to it that could cause it to break, but it just stopped working all of a sudden. A few family members had their vehicles break down on the highway and couldn't find out what happened. All sorts of things happening

Im also a gamer and I love to play online multiplayer games a lot, and I noticed when mercury is retrograde, a lot of games like that tend to glitch out and have weird happenings in game.

Mercury retrograde can be very brutal on you, so protect your electronics, phones, computers, and things and don't let these sort of things happen to you.

I think the enemy works with this backwardness of mercury time period. makes it even worse especially for whites(the high born). maybe do a few preparation mantras errr.... ah
... I'd do gayatri

This was no accident. This was a planned kabbalistic murder.
Look at the numbers:

The date of this crash was 3/10/2019.
3+10= 13.
2019= 13
Passengers 1+5+7= 13

Plane= 737-8 = 25 = 7
Take off time= 05:38 GMT = 7
It was reported that 7 Britons were killed.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/03/10/ethiopian-airlines-plane-crashes-route-kenya-157-people-board/

Maybe someone with more insight can offer further input.

Who was on that airplane that someone may have wanted dead? Brand new airplane with 1,400 flying hours on it.

Sun said:
Damn mercury retrograde can be brutal sometimes. I have sermons of HP Maxine downloaded and saved on my computer where she talks about all the plane crashes and things like that, that mercury retrograde has caused. Technology really does malfunction and break during this time. Mercury will be retrograde until about the 30th of March, so keep your electronics safe and protected. There was a recent plane crash that killed 157 people, and theres no doubt that mercury retrograde had a part in it.

I have this deep fryer that I use to make fries and things like that, and I tried to use it the other day and I just wouldn't work all of a sudden. Didn't do anything to it that could cause it to break, but it just stopped working all of a sudden. A few family members had their vehicles break down on the highway and couldn't find out what happened. All sorts of things happening

Im also a gamer and I love to play online multiplayer games a lot, and I noticed when mercury is retrograde, a lot of games like that tend to glitch out and have weird happenings in game.

Mercury retrograde can be very brutal on you, so protect your electronics, phones, computers, and things and don't let these sort of things happen to you.
I've noticed some really bad car accidents on the way home today, one such accident had several cars flipped over and totally wrecked with the owners probably dead or grievously injured. This particularly Mercury retrograde seems to be affecting vehicles and other methods of transportation the worst, make sure you double or even triple your AoP, until March 30th, this seems like it's going to be a brutal retrograde period.

There has also been an unusually high number of Mercury retrogrades this year and the previous year.

There was a plane crash in Florida a day or so ago. The plane crashed into Lake Okeechobee. The biggest lake in Florida. It is in the center south of the state. They say 4 lawyers died. Strange.... Maybe they were Jews.

It appears that 737 MAX has serious defect by default, hence every single in the world has been grounded.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/10/africa/china-boeing-ethiopian-air-crash-intl/index.html

And it looks like Boeing will have to admit that there is a serious flaw in their plane. This will be huge.

hey I thought you guys were talking about this Ethiopian one that happened recently,if not then a plane just crashed at ethiopia,what the hell''

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back