Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dreams

Azoun

How far should we look into dreams? I've read all kind of nonsense and dream interpretations online and still can't understand their purpose. Are they just an outlet to vent our emotions and deep rooted problems or do they have a more direct meaning?

For instance in most of my dreams I am fighting someone violently or being harassed to the point where I will wake up with less sleep to get the dream over with. In many of the dreams I consider my aggression justified based on who I am fighting but some have been quite bloody and left me uneasy. There have also been two lately with alien invasions that were really stressful but I doubt I should take them seriously.

Would it be worth doing a working to dream less or is this a healthy way to vent? With the shortened sleep cycles I generally have up to four a night now and only 10% of them aren't stressful.

wicked imps will do everything in their power to bar the way of the divine qualities man. dreams can be interpreted by emotion too. I have some epic dreams and typical night imp dreams. nothing to horrifying to throw me off my passions. I should wash my hands more often too. I've read from highly reputable source that not washing hands is a major cause of nightmares

I have a theory that dreams can also be a metaphor for things happening to our self/subconscious.

I think as we free our souls with meditation, the effect of that is visualized through dreams, the changes we experience. For example, I do often dream of my old house, in which I haven’t lived for more than a decade. That house is where I spent my whole childhood and teen years. For me, this means that I am revisiting memories from my past that probably affect me somewhere on subconscious level.

And then, you have pure enemy attacks, these stand out and are easy to recognize, at least for me. All of them have same signature: fear and terror, enemy is not trying to hide behind some cryptic crap, but they are very upfront with you. For example, there were dreams where I was there, enjoying the party, having fun, and there is suddenly some lunatic jumping out of nowhere with the giant chef knife, attempting to stab me to death, no matter what. These are like terminator, they stop for nothing. They have energy to chase you to the end of the world if needed. Often my GD appears and says like “enough”, and I wake up.

One of them stabbed me once. I wasn’t even asleep, but half asleep. As I was drifting off into sleep, there was this disgusting old man, grabbing me by the arm, and stabbing me right in the solar plexus. I didn’t even have time to react. It was so painful, I jumped from bed, I needed some time to catch my breath.

So from my experience, dreams are mixture of visual representation of what is going on in my own psyche, and enemy attacks, mostly.

Jack said:
Do the RTR. Its the ultimate way to vent
I do the RTR everyday and try to put my anger into it. It's especially easy these days whenever I hear about pedophilia being an "illness" and other nonsense.

occultumlapidem said:
I've read from highly reputable source that not washing hands is a major cause of nightmares
Larissa666 said:
So from my experience, dreams are mixture of visual representation of what is going on in my own psyche, and enemy attacks, mostly.
One area I have been definitely slacking is on protection workings. Maybe I don't clean my aura or protect myself well enough. Thanks for the feedback!

Vx36 said:
Jack said:
Do the RTR. Its the ultimate way to vent
I do the RTR everyday and try to put my anger into it. It's especially easy these days whenever I hear about pedophilia being an "illness" and other nonsense.

OK, since it is MR, it is easy to misunderstand people, but I need to ask, and I hope that you will make it clear: you believe pedophilia is not an illness, and that it's normal?

Larissa666 said:
OK, since it is MR, it is easy to misunderstand people, but I need to ask, and I hope that you will make it clear: you believe pedophilia is not an illness, and that it's normal?
I think it's a jewish fetish and anyone who promotes it should be hung. It is NEVER okay because children cannot give consent period. The media is trying to pass it off as an illness now and add it as another letter to the alphabet cult (LGBT).

I think he mean pedophilia shouldn't be treated as a disease but as a perversion

Vx36 said:
Larissa666 said:
I think it's a jewish fetish and anyone who promotes it should be hung. It is NEVER okay because children cannot give consent period. The media is trying to pass it off as an illness now and add it as another letter to the alphabet cult (LGBT).

Thank you for clarification.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back