Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jehowah's Witness problem

FigliodiThor

Hi brothers, discussing with Jehovah's Witnesses, they told me "It is normal for the Bible to be similar to paganism, this happened because the devil came first to earth and said what God would later say with the Bible" I could not answer
what to do in some cases?

It might be best to just ignore them. That's the thing about christianity, it is purposely meant to confuse and confound people. They are trained to double-talk and loop around until you are befuddled.

It’s not true because the pagan legends/versions of these stories had deeper meanings behind them and weren’t just meaningless material. It’s not even funny how many things in the Bible are stolen from paganism.

Also, the Bible has a false history. It’s not an accurate account of how things happened. Just read the Christ conspiracy book and books by Acharya S, she shows the inconsistencies of the Bible’s history and characters existence.

Most Jehovah’s witnesses don’t even know that Charles Taze Russel whom is the founder of the Bible student movement which turned into “Jehovah’s witnesses” has a letter to the Rothschilds family talking about establishing Israel. That right there is a red flag for that “organization” isn’t it?

Though, When they are too brainwashed to look at evidence then there’s no point in arguing really.

I think there’s also a video on YouTube that shows things inside the Jehovah’s Witness organization that are stolen from pagan elements.

This is like the dumbest thing I heard this week, as typical is from arguments from the jewish mouth.

You can just reply back and say: "For a 'god', he doesn't show any creativity and is a copycat and thief".

They will their head out of the roots.

When they give you such dumb arguments, just reply with an even more dumb argument.

their is the skeptics annotated bible their are millions of contradictions for a jewish god of confusion but their brainwashed people an some wont even listen even if you told them yes jws use many tactics to control their sheep
but if you still want to try their are videos you can show them just ask your demon to guide you to one their are many on youtube

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back