Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Major fight back in Russia

EasternFireLion666

Putin is censorin every form of protest but they are not stopping. Youngsters especially are against authorities and Putin. Idk if a dictatorship can really hold without the support of the people

These idiots always think that with repression and control they can remain in power forever, while the history has proved so many times that repression and tyranny is surefire way to self destruction.

If he just tried to maintain status quo in Russia for as long as he can, he would not spark public outrage as much as with this. Now, he shot himself in the foot. Fine, if you ask me. Let the clown go. Russia hasn't been free since jews killed the Romanov family. I just hope that there isn't something worse that would take Putin's place.

Russia has gigantic stockpile of nukes and chemical weapons. You cannot let any idiot rule the country with so much destructive power.

Larissa666 said:
These idiots always think that with repression and control they can remain in power forever, while the history has proved so many times that repression and tyranny is surefire way to self destruction.

If he just tried to maintain status quo in Russia for as long as he can, he would not spark public outrage as much as with this. Now, he shot himself in the foot. Fine, if you ask me. Let the clown go. Russia hasn't been free since jews killed the Romanov family. I just hope that there isn't something worse that would take Putin's place.

Russia has gigantic stockpile of nukes and chemical weapons. You cannot let any idiot rule the country with so much destructive power.

Well if the youth keeps waking up at this pace and does not fall for intimidation and repression Putin is done. He just wants to seem confident all the time but i doubt that is true. As for the wmd's yes you are right. It is the same situation as the samson project in israel only 200 times worse.

While the fear of nukes might have averted ww3 during the cold war it still poses a risk by it's existance

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back