Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Magnum Opus

Satansdisciple666

Hi I’m 29 years old and have not aged as my brother has who is 26 has all gray hair. My hair is still it’s natural colour. My relatives say I still look like a school boy and look more than 5 years younger than my younger brother. I started practicing the Magnum Opus at 18 and have not really aged much. Is this a sign that reverse aging is in effect as result of the magnum opus?

By the cycle of the kidneys which go at 8 year intervals for males...

At 8 the first changes begin towards puberty which are complete by 16.

Following this the brain matures between 16 and 24.

From 24 to 32 the body matures completely and finalises the growth and experience of youth.

The first natural decline of the kidneys occurs from 32 to 40.

Therefore, you are too young by 3 years to tell whether or not you truly are not aging.

Report back when you are 39...

If you have reached the stage of Magnum Opus you should already know the answer to this.
Satansdisciple666 said:
Hi I’m 29 years old and have not aged as my brother has who is 26 has all gray hair. My hair is still it’s natural colour. My relatives say I still look like a school boy and look more than 5 years younger than my younger brother. I started practicing the Magnum Opus at 18 and have not really aged much. Is this a sign that reverse aging is in effect as result of the magnum opus?

Brdredr said:
I'm 21 yet still look like I'm 18. Some people just look younger than they actually are.
I'm 19 I think I look like I'm 19

Aquarius said:
Brdredr said:
I'm 21 yet still look like I'm 18. Some people just look younger than they actually are.
I'm 19 I think I look like I'm 19
I'm 21 and i look like 17/18 especially if i don't have a beard lol maybe because i'm kind of short. This is even before i started my meditations, so you all have a point that some people just look younger.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back