Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is living with jews bad for meditations and spiritual work?

Satanisnature

I discovered spiritual satanism a couple months ago and I've been doing good with meditations but it just doesn't seem like I'm getting the full potential or feeling of what is described. To start off, I just turned 19 and I still live at home with my dad who is a jew and a big christian. I don't want to vent here but it seems no matter how good I do in school I'm always the one who is responsible for every mistake in the household. On top of this my granddad is also a devout christian who lives with us and shares a room right down the hall from me in my house. He reads his bible daily and recites bible verses out loud, Some days he even wears a jewish hat or whatever they are called. They don't know I'm a SS but they do know that I reject all teachings of the bible and even as a kid almost every sunday I refused to go to church, Just standing in one makes me feel weak and unhappy. Some times I do meditations or try to do RTR's but my mind wanders off and I feel tired and unfocused.

Are they affecting me, and if so what should I do right now other than leaving to protect myself.

Satanisnature said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The trolling is real.
I'm actually not trolling, I'm 100% serious.

Dude in your other post you were asking if a jew can serve Satan and that it's the "natural way".

If your daddy wears a Yarmulke and he is a jew, then you are a jew.

The audacity your species has is off the chart.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Satanisnature said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The trolling is real.

Dude in your other post you were asking if a jew can serve Satan and that it's the "natural way".

But I'm not a jew, I truly believe in fascism and I do RTR's. Someone said if you get this far in SS, you must not be a jew.

If your dad is Jewish then you are a Jew you can't be a SS

Or maybe you are thinking Jewish is a religion or something,if it is racial then you do not belong here

Satanisnature said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Satanisnature said:

But I'm not a jew, I truly believe in fascism and I do RTR's. Someone said if you get this far in SS, you must not be a jew.

I am not a jew goyim I really believe in Concentration Camps and Turning Juice into Soap, believe me Goyim, I do the RTR and I love the Samael and everything *Tightens Yarmulke*

shinninglight said:

Or maybe you are thinking Jewish is a religion or something,if it is racial then you do not belong here

I don't know many households where the daddy chants the Torah and has a yarmulke and the family is not jews. Do you?

Satanisnature said:
I discovered spiritual satanism a couple months ago and I've been doing good with meditations but it just doesn't seem like I'm getting the full potential or feeling of what is described. To start off, I just turned 19 and I still live at home with my dad who is a jew and a big christian. I don't want to vent here but it seems no matter how good I do in school I'm always the one who is responsible for every mistake in the household. On top of this my granddad is also a devout christian who lives with us and shares a room right down the hall from me in my house. He reads his bible daily and recites bible verses out loud, Some days he even wears a jewish hat or whatever they are called. They don't know I'm a SS but they do know that I reject all teachings of the bible and even as a kid almost every sunday I refused to go to church, Just standing in one makes me feel weak and unhappy. Some times I do meditations or try to do RTR's but my mind wanders off and I feel tired and unfocused.

Are they affecting me, and if so what should I do right now other than leaving to protect myself.

So, you are not jewish, it's just that your dad is jewish? OK, gotcha... :roll:

Get the fuck outta here with your crap. You are not one of us and never will be. You might feel sorry for being jew, but you have to seek acceptance somewhere else. Go ask your stinking rabbi what to do...

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
shinninglight said:

I don't know many households where the daddy chants the Torah and has a yarmulke and the family is not jews. Do you?
Sure they must be jewish

It is the year 2039. HP HoodedCobra666 is president of Earth. All Jews around the world have been deported to Israel. Even the Israelis are getting sent to their final home, Madagascar, so peace can finally exist in the Middle East. There are saucercraft, big and small, zipping all around the sky and in space. Food is pure and abundant and houses are free for anyone. Everyone is happy.
Now that Jews are gone, there is a perfect Utopia on Earth.

There is a knock on the door. Two SS guards are awaiting entry. "Satanisnature is awaiting trial. Let us decide his fate now."

The SS guard continues, "There have been rumors he was a Jew all along..."
The other guard interrupts, "But he meditated and did the RTRs! How could this be?! No Jew has made it that far!"

"We did the DNA test. He is only 23.3% Jewish."

"To Madagascarz With His Jew Ass!" We all heard some sloth yell from outside in some tree.

Steve Irwin comes out of the tree the Slothz was in and jumps in the window. (Billy Idol was busy at a concert)

"Oi Vey mate, only 23% Jewish? Let's take him down unda! He'll love it!"

Steve said with a big smile and a strong Asutralian accent, knowing that Jews of any percentage cannot tolerate the extreme craziness of Australia for even a few days.

"The fate of Satanisnature is decided." "Exile to Australia."

HauptSturm said:
It is the year 2039. HP HoodedCobra666 is president of Earth. All Jews around the world have been deported to Israel. Even the Israelis are getting sent to their final home, Madagascar, so peace can finally exist in the Middle East. There are saucercraft, big and small, zipping all around the sky and in space. Food is pure and abundant and houses are free for anyone. Everyone is happy.
Now that Jews are gone, there is a perfect Utopia on Earth.

There is a knock on the door. Two SS guards are awaiting entry. "Satanisnature is awaiting trial. Let us decide his fate now."

The SS guard continues, "There have been rumors he was a Jew all along..."
The other guard interrupts, "But he meditated and did the RTRs! How could this be?! No Jew has made it that far!"

"We did the DNA test. He is only 23.3% Jewish."

"To Madagascarz With His Jew Ass!" We all heard some sloth yell from outside in some tree.

Steve Irwin comes out of the tree the Slothz was in and jumps in the window. (Billy Idol was busy at a concert)

"Oi Vey mate, only 23% Jewish? Let's take him down unda! He'll love it!"

Steve said with a big smile and a strong Asutralian accent, knowing that Jews of any percentage cannot tolerate the extreme craziness of Australia for even a few days.

"The fate of Satanisnature is decided." "Exile to Australia."
Lol!

Satanisnature said:

If you ask me it looks like the tables are turning and the jews are slowly changing into their own 'xian borg' hive mind concept. How pathetic to taste your own medicine.

A good jew is one that works relentlessly to destroy their own soul though, so since you are a jew I strongly encourage you to do our RTRs relentlessly no matter how much 'nothing' you feel or how much suffering falls upon you. You'll be doing a good cause for Satan and the gods of hell, pashu.

Satanisnature said:

If this is your biological dad, you're a filthy Jew mate, and I'm pretty sure you know what "Jewish" means by this point. Unless you can explain and clarify yourself, and give proof that you've been adopted, you're counted as one of the enemy and thus you have no place in Satanism.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back